Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by raz:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by st0ny:
galleri, question.

is there anyway to compensate the innocent country in cases like these since his country was ruined/damaged by someone else who broke the rules of the game ( "IF" it is found that #23 and #109 really broke the rules)?

if no, why is that? a coding/programming thing?

:D

No there is not. No clue why. But the game devs have said many times before they won't or can't. I guess it is a risk you take. IDK.

Tsk tsk.. Ratski cheated again. At least I farmed him a bit right before he got deleted. And the funny thing is that he started to landgrab me. I simply got my land back. Is that all it takes to get you to cheat?

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
Networth: 1,448,854
Land: 6656
Successful Attack Percentage: 90%
Successful Defense Percentage: 12.5%
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Don't be bragging. You have cheated a trillion times before. So sit down Karen.

The only time I ever cheated was when I was getting hit by two or more different countries. I was just making it a fair fight.

Once a cheater ---> always a cheater. #Loser

Actually. You fail to comprehend the thread once again. The loser of this thread is Ratski. He couldn't even kill me with 2 countries after a FS attack and both of his countries are now dead. I am the Winner. He is the Loser. And you are the fool.

Coming from the fool who impersonates other players on IRC. ...Coming from the fool who once said he is an Engineer at a Nuclear power plant...lastly coming from the fool who can't tell the truth.

#Loser

Actually I do work at a Canadian Nuclear laboratories as a controller. and why don't you build an express country called raz and fight me. Then ill show you who the true loser is.. We both know you wont because all you are is a keyboard warrior.

Oh now you are a controller? Last time you were an Engineer...make up your mind.

BTW - CNL is big client of mine and I am in DR / CR all the time...I can easily check you up. I'd be happy to corroborate your "story"...DM me.

If he responds to you instead of pretending you didn't post this, I'll eat my hat
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 18:42:54

Originally posted by sinistril:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by st0ny:
galleri, question.

is there anyway to compensate the innocent country in cases like these since his country was ruined/damaged by someone else who broke the rules of the game ( "IF" it is found that #23 and #109 really broke the rules)?

if no, why is that? a coding/programming thing?

:D

No there is not. No clue why. But the game devs have said many times before they won't or can't. I guess it is a risk you take. IDK.

Tsk tsk.. Ratski cheated again. At least I farmed him a bit right before he got deleted. And the funny thing is that he started to landgrab me. I simply got my land back. Is that all it takes to get you to cheat?

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
Networth: 1,448,854
Land: 6656
Successful Attack Percentage: 90%
Successful Defense Percentage: 12.5%
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Don't be bragging. You have cheated a trillion times before. So sit down Karen.

The only time I ever cheated was when I was getting hit by two or more different countries. I was just making it a fair fight.

Once a cheater ---> always a cheater. #Loser

Actually. You fail to comprehend the thread once again. The loser of this thread is Ratski. He couldn't even kill me with 2 countries after a FS attack and both of his countries are now dead. I am the Winner. He is the Loser. And you are the fool.

Coming from the fool who impersonates other players on IRC. ...Coming from the fool who once said he is an Engineer at a Nuclear power plant...lastly coming from the fool who can't tell the truth.

#Loser

Actually I do work at a Canadian Nuclear laboratories as a controller. and why don't you build an express country called raz and fight me. Then ill show you who the true loser is.. We both know you wont because all you are is a keyboard warrior.

Oh now you are a controller? Last time you were an Engineer...make up your mind.

BTW - CNL is big client of mine and I am in DR / CR all the time...I can easily check you up. I'd be happy to corroborate your "story"...DM me.

If he responds to you instead of pretending you didn't post this, I'll eat my hat

Actually a lot of my family works there too.. Everything from Engineers to controllers to heads of security.. It is what it is.. You can believe me or not believe. Quite frankly I don't really care.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 11th 2019, 18:44:28

I have a country in Express this round or I would consider taking a second look at this. However, bashing a mod and throwing a fit is never a good decision and would have probably at least made me think twice about giving it a review.

With that said, I trust Galleri's judgement regardless so there doesn't really seem to be any further discussion necessary here since its already mostly unproductive. Should you wish to speak to her directly, take it to PM or IRC. Thread closed.