Verified:

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 0:39:35

Check out the news for #93, #23 and #109. Lol

#23 would be ratski

#109 would be uncle James

Those should be their handles for the forums I think. :)

Edited By: st0ny on Jan 11th 2019, 0:42:27
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Invictus Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 1:31:37

I just noticed that , I'm waiting for 93 to start landgrabbin. Or it's Macdaddy trying to piss prime off.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 1:41:22

Don’t know but I’m not involved so it ain’t for me to report. Just bringing it up so people know who the ones who broke the rules are. :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 1:42:32

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Invictus Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 2:20:36

They were attacked by a country they never even hit and was put in dr by said country. The first thing they do is attack top guy! LOL

bug03 Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 6:52:58

Yo, can I get some of those dr?

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 13:55:50

Yup. it was me.. I love IMP and primeval

Edited By: galleri on Jan 11th 2019, 15:34:03. Reason: Go ahead and complain I changed your post

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 14:38:58

report them macdaddy. i dont know about uncle james but ratski has been deleted before so this is a repeat offence. once reported we can all then see what if THE mod is impartial and fair. :D

Marshal Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 14:54:39

temp ban from server.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 14:55:05

Originally posted by st0ny:
report them macdaddy. i dont know about uncle james but ratski has been deleted before so this is a repeat offence. once reported we can all then see what if THE mod is impartial and fair. :D

The timing did seem to be quite beneficial to Ratski didn't it?? Its either an FFA imp player or ratski creating multis again. Definitely worth looking into.... If it is Ratski creating multis he looks pretty bad. He couldn't even kill me with 2 countries and my economy has already fully recovered and running full steam. Taking that into account I'm sure it was Ratski.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 11th 2019, 15:04:31

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:18:36

they basically told everyone. ratski admitted to it in one post. uncle james let slip in a different post... definitely smarter than a turkey i'd say. :D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 11th 2019, 15:23:48

Ah see I am in the IDGAF mode for the last sets. I am allowing you all to do whatever you want.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:26:25

Originally posted by galleri:
Ah see I am in the IDGAF mode for the last sets. I am allowing you all to do whatever you want.

are you giving me permission to create multis?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:27:05

Do it and find out that my post was a just kidding post.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:28:03

well that's totally not fair considering a possible offence against the server has already been made. Tell us now please if you are looking into it or not. That's discrimination.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:32:52

I am looking into it. If you have issues on my timing you can complain to Prime. This post wasn't here when I went to bed, nor was there a report. I am not on here 24/7 like you.

sinistril Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:34:21

Originally posted by macdaddy:

are you giving me permission to create multis?

Since when have you asked permission to run multis? Can't think of anyone who has been deleted more for it than you
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:34:58

well that's totally not fair considering a possible offence against the server has already been made. Tell us now please if you are looking into it or not. That's discrimination.

Actually I will be back in an hour. Gonna make you wait for that post. And telling Prime to eff off.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:36:13

Actually I will be back in an hour. Gonna make you wait for that post. And telling Prime to eff off.

Well, check yourself and see how your acting right now. Take a deep look and then maybe you will see how I act the way I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:43:30

Well, check yourself and see how your acting right now. Take a deep look and then maybe you will see how I act the way I do.

Omg you can't even take jokes.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:44:36

Wait. Macdaddy are you really a girl too?

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:46:07

No.. and I didn't think you were the joking type. I was joking around when you snapped and perma banned me on IRC.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 15:46:33

Suddenly this thread has merit.

/me eats more popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 15:50:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

/me eats more popcorn

Your face has merit

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:52:55

galleri, question.

is there anyway to compensate the innocent country in cases like these since his country was ruined/damaged by someone else who broke the rules of the game ( "IF" it is found that #23 and #109 really broke the rules)?

if no, why is that? a coding/programming thing?

:D

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 15:56:20

Tsk tsk.. Ratski cheated again. At least I farmed him a bit right before he got deleted. And the funny thing is that he started to landgrab me first. I simply got my land back. Is that all it takes to get you to cheat?

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
Networth: 1,448,854
Land: 6656
Successful Attack Percentage: 90%
Successful Defense Percentage: 12.5%
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 11th 2019, 16:12:52

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 16:13:58

galleri, question.

is there anyway to compensate the innocent country in cases like these since his country was ruined/damaged by someone else who broke the rules of the game ( "IF" it is found that #23 and #109 really broke the rules)?

No there is not. No clue why. But the game devs have said many times before they won't or can't. I guess it is a risk you take. IDK.

Tsk tsk.. Ratski cheated again. At least I farmed him a bit right before he got deleted. And the funny thing is that he started to landgrab me. I simply got my land back. Is that all it takes to get you to cheat?

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Don't be bragging. You have cheated a trillion times before. So sit down Karen.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 16:15:45

galleri, question.

No there is not. No clue why. But the game devs have said many times before they won't or can't. I guess it is a risk you take. IDK.

Tsk tsk.. Ratski cheated again. At least I farmed him a bit right before he got deleted. And the funny thing is that he started to landgrab me. I simply got my land back. Is that all it takes to get you to cheat?

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

The only time I ever cheated was when I was getting hit by two or more different countries. I was just making it a fair fight.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 16:16:27

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

The only time I ever cheated was when I was getting hit by two or more different countries. I was just making it a fair fight.

Still cheating.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 16:33:17

mcdiddy cheating? no way?

#loser
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

st0ny Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 16:33:42

galleri, question.

okies... thanks :)

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 16:39:47

Originally posted by raz:
mcdiddy cheating? no way?

#loser

I know its difficult for you but try to comprehend the thread dumbass. It was ratski cheating.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 11th 2019, 16:42:30

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 16:44:26

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Once a cheater ---> always a cheater. #Loser

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 16:47:06

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Actually. You fail to comprehend the thread once again. The loser of this thread is Ratski. He couldn't even kill me with 2 countries after a FS attack and both of his countries are now dead. I am the Winner. He is the Loser. And you are the fool.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 16:52:11

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Actually. You fail to comprehend the thread once again. The loser of this thread is Ratski. He couldn't even kill me with 2 countries after a FS attack and both of his countries are now dead. I am the Winner. He is the Loser. And you are the fool.

Coming from the fool who impersonates other players on IRC. ...Coming from the fool who once said he is an Engineer at a Nuclear power plant...lastly coming from the fool who can't tell the truth.

#Loser

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 16:52:46

Not really. He is pointing out what you have done too.
Confucious says don't eat yellow snow

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:04:01

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

Coming from the fool who impersonates other players on IRC. ...Coming from the fool who once said he is an Engineer at a Nuclear power plant...lastly coming from the fool who can't tell the truth.

#Loser

Actually I do work at a Canadian Nuclear laboratories as a controller. and why don't you build an express country called raz and fight me. Then ill show you who the true loser is.. We both know you wont because all you are is a keyboard warrior.

Uncle James Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:05:17

THIS IS A WAR GAME I CAN ATTACK ANY fluffING COUNTRY I WANT TO> YOU BOZO>

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 17:06:21

Originally posted by Uncle James:

Try again.
Not when someone else is hitting him already. It is a rule violation.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:13:54

Originally posted by Uncle James:

Try again.
Not when someone else is hitting him already. It is a rule violation.

Its good to finally see the Earth Empire server system working in my favour for once. :) IMP SUCKS BALLS still thrives :)

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 11th 2019, 17:28:47

Ratski Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:30:22

Well I don't have EE stats to back me up, But # 93 is the one who declared war in messages that don't show up here, and after he retailed me three to one for my first PS. At that point it was on, he's is a Fascist, the easy way to take him out was missals and GS, to kill Civilians, a fascist weakness is there civilians. if he UJ sends me a declaration or war and I pound him by my self, as Donald would say there was "no conclusion " or cheating. You should let me finish the set and restore my country. Oh by the way UJ and me are in the Stones clan and, I didn't know he was IMP Suck Balls player , like that would make any difference. Hit me three time and you all should know I hit back harder No cheating !

Edited By: Ratski on Jan 11th 2019, 17:39:48
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:33:39

Originally posted by Ratski:
Well I don't have EE stats to back me up, But # 93 is the one one declared war in messages that don't show up here, and after he retailed me three to one for my first PS. At that point it was on he a Fascist, the easy way to take him out was missals and GS, to kill Civilians, a fascist weakness is there civilians. if he UJ sends me a declaration or war and I pound him by my self, as Donald would say there was "no conclusion " or cheating. You should let me finish the set and restore my country. Oh by the way UJ and me are in the Stones clan and, I didn't know he was IMP Suck Balls player , like that would make any diffrence. Hit me three time and you all should know I hit back harder No cheating !

You are as slow as Raz… It was me MacDaddy that was #93. It was you and UJ that attacked me at the same time. Collusion. That's why you got deleted.

Ratski Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:45:01

Whats that go to do with me if you piss off another player I know nothing about, And Gallery is dumb enough to buy your crap of collusion .
Well I don't have EE stats to back me up, But # 93 is the one one declared war in messages that don't show up here, and after he retailed me three to one for my first PS. At that point it was on he a Fascist, the easy way to take him out was missals and GS, to kill Civilians, a fascist weakness is there civilians. if he UJ sends me a declaration or war and I pound him by my self, as Donald would say there was "no conclusion " or cheating. You should let me finish the set and restore my country. Oh by the way UJ and me are in the Stones clan and, I didn't know he was IMP Suck Balls player , like that would make any diffrence. Hit me three time and you all should know I hit back harder No cheating !

You are as slow as Raz… It was me MacDaddy that was #93. It was you and UJ that attacked me at the same time. Collusion. That's why you got deleted.
whats that go to do with me if you piss off another player I know nothing about, And Gallery is dumb enough to buy your crap of collusion, and accuse me of cheating is out right Bull Sheet !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 17:51:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

/me eats more popcorn

Your face has merit

O O
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 17:56:31

Whats that go to do with me if you piss off another player I know nothing about, And Gallery is dumb enough to buy your crap of collusion .

whats that go to do with me if you piss off another player I know nothing about, And Gallery is dumb enough to buy your crap of collusion, and accuse me of cheating is out right Bull Sheet !

Come again?? How did I piss you off? You struck me first with a PS when there were tons of bots to farm. I merely took my land back and nothing more. Hardly a reason to declare war. I know nothing of these war declaration messages so that's a lie.. I know it sucks to be deleted for cheating but take it as a silver lining.. I would have just killed you and possibly killed UJ.. It looks worse when its a 2 on 1 and you still lose as oppose to being deleted for cheating.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jan 11th 2019, 17:58:50

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 18:01:47

Nope he wasn't the one to report you. And it was clear collusion.

Edited By: galleri on Jan 11th 2019, 18:08:10

Ratski Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 18:15:02

What are you talking about Galliri Your trigger happy or what, I was playing my game I had nothing to do with any other payers here and as Mac the daddy said it was him not , UJ, I don't cheat Primeval promised to ban me since then, I try to stay out of trouble but, you go off on me for playing my game, Your just wrong as I posted in my appeal Please let me finish the set restore my country. I did not cheat anyway ! If I did lets it all hang out here, you have the right to look at messages spy ops and the rest of the news , I want you to prove I cheated .. Lets see your proof ?

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2019, 18:15:03

galleri, question.

Peachy Cabrone (#23)
(Communism)
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted

#Loser

Actually I do work at a Canadian Nuclear laboratories as a controller. and why don't you build an express country called raz and fight me. Then ill show you who the true loser is.. We both know you wont because all you are is a keyboard warrior.

Oh now you are a controller? Last time you were an Engineer...make up your mind.

BTW - CNL is big client of mine and I am in DR / CR all the time...I can easily check you up. I'd be happy to corroborate your "story"...DM me.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 11th 2019, 18:18:37

Coordination of any type....AB, GS, BR etc...

In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

http://www.earthempires.com/...b-2014-23176?t=1534817384

*name is "galleri"

Also, I have said before that name calling and the way you are posting towards me gets no one anywhere. I am not even going to cater to you anymore on this issue.

macdaddy Game profile

Jan 11th 2019, 18:37:26

What are you talking about Galliri Your trigger happy or what, I was playing my game I had nothing to do with any other payers here and as Mac the daddy said it was him not , UJ, I don't cheat Primeval promised to ban me since then, I try to stay out of trouble but, you go off on me for playing my game, Your just wrong as I posted in my appeal Please let me finish the set restore my country. I did not cheat anyway ! If I did lets it all hang out here, you have the right to look at messages spy ops and the rest of the news , I want you to prove I cheated .. Lets see your proof ?

Here is your proof.. And that doesn't even show all the spy ops that ratski did on me while UJ GS'd me..

PS
Jan 10, 20:13
Peachy Cabrone (#23)
IMP SUCKS BALLS (#93)
970 A
SS
Jan 10, 22:09
IMP SUCKS BALLS (#93)
Peachy Cabrone (#23)
362 A
SS
Jan 10, 22:09