Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 3:07:00

Originally posted by DruncK:
... except you damn near won last set Derrick

And that's supposed to excite me when people quit every set because "the game is boring now" and "it's the same thing every set"? We could beat you this set (especially with the way you botched your fs likely by lazy warleading) and itd still be a lame fluffing war and both tags will get smaller because they're tired of it. It's happened multiple sets in a row now. Pay attention.

Did sol get bigger or smaller? Did elders get bigger or smaller?

I almost understand that coming from you, Drunck, as a person who wants the game to die. But some of us don't.

We beat sol the first 2 times they fsed us. People lost interest the second time but we still won. I understand sol needs a win so they fs us a 3rd time. Fine. And a 4th ok this is stupid. And a 5th and now half the tag quits because the server does the same thing every set. If that weren't the case sol would still have the 42 members they had 3 sets ago. That's gone down by a third. PAY ATTENTION

Lazy leadership will fortunately keep seeing that clan lose members and eventually you'll have to stop boring people into quitting the server, unless something changes with SOL leadership and people who genuinely give a damn take over.

I just hope they die off before the last elder quits. And yes I'm still laughing about that ignorant ass pheebs comment about recruitment. What a fluffing joke. Ran off dozens more than you've recruited even out of your own tag because you do the same fluff every set. If you want to be lazy fine. But quit dragging players in who don't.

Helping netting tags succeed involves being active and helping them with things like suiciders and attacks as we've done for MONSTERS, laf, pdm, lcn, omega, evo and rage. We helped them along by helping with any problems they had.

If you actually gave a fluff about what you said, pheebs, sol would have been helping too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 3:51:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit