Verified:

Penguin SOL

Jan 9th 2019, 1:09:05

SOL hereby declares war on STONES/Elders! I hear they stink stank stunk! What else do you need to know?

Karnage XZ

Jan 9th 2019, 2:05:04

Normally you post after you've killed more than just one country.Hi Penguin
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 3:01:03

I'm sure there would be more than two kills (1 each) if anyone gave a fluff about doing the same fluffing war every fluffing set.

I'll run a landfarm next set for any clan that makes this war in any way different from the last year. Anything to make this set worth doing a fluffing gain.

Seriously. Wtf is this server. We really just gonna do laf wins triple and sol wars elders and stones for all eternity? fluffs fluffing boring.

*exits 1a*

Thanks for the fish!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 9th 2019, 3:03:58
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 3:02:23

Big up to monsters, stones, evo, pdm, imag and all the folks in the elder family. Love yas. I'll be around on ffa and team. Friends come say hi.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 9th 2019, 3:04:45
See Original Post

Karnage XZ

Jan 9th 2019, 3:50:06

I agree we need an entire server war to get rid of this bad blood on the server and that includes all of the "netting clans" this server has become extremely boring. I say next reset we give the warmongering it's way:D

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 4:15:54

ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 4:22:24

I would like to propose that AT names all of the restarts of this war. I will go first.

Lick My SOLid ElderStones

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 4:33:15

If this is arranged it sux monkey balls.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 8:15:04

It doesnt matter if its arranged or not it's the same thing every set man. Even HCaFC intrigues me more than anything that's happened on this server since ivan broke the nw record a year ago.

Boring as fluff.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 8:24:23

Dear Namineff,

Come back. You were the most interesting thing in a year on 1a.

<3
Derrick

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 8:31:35

Also when eldine died, dibs became the 5th largest membership clan on the server.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 13:27:25

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm sure there would be more than two kills (1 each) if anyone gave a fluff about doing the same fluffing war every fluffing set.

I'll run a landfarm next set for any clan that makes this war in any way different from the last year. Anything to make this set worth doing a fluffing gain.

Seriously. Wtf is this server. We really just gonna do laf wins triple and sol wars elders and stones for all eternity? fluffs fluffing boring.

*exits 1a*

Thanks for the fish!

you mean the set after next set? whats the point of having you as a landfarm next set if we are warring next set?
Don of LaF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2019, 13:55:47

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

*exits 1a*

Thanks for the fish!

you mean the set after next set? whats the point of having you as a landfarm next set if we are warring next set?

fluff, I have to take next set off

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 15:04:06

It doesnt matter if its arranged or not it's the same thing every set man. Even HCaFC intrigues me more than anything that's happened on this server since ivan broke the nw record a year ago.

Boring as fluff.

It's tree huggers utopia, thank the bot idea, it ruined the game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 15:15:21

Not even man.

It's basically that the leaders in sol are too lazy to do anything creative on the server which is fine but they're so large and have members who want to do stuff.

The trouble is it makes no sense for them to force the creative players to do this because they're lazy. We wanted to do something else, we were actually putting the work in to do something different and fun.

DLA and Penguin are too lazy to put the work in to make their clan fun and the rest of the server has to suffer because of it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 15:20:43

While we were helping deal with suiciders for every netter on the server, sol leadership was inactive. And now they are forcing us to do something we dont want to do because they're too lazy to put actual work in to make ths game fun.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 15:24:58

It's like marriage, Derrick.

All that whip cream, upside down, strap on, tongue punching was done 15 years ago. But some of us have been "married" for so long, we just want to lay back and get a mouth hug.

Even if you add in some Asian prostitutes (land bots), it's only exciting for a little bit. Land gets bigger (especially in their little hands) and maybe a slightly spicier flavor. But in the end, they are just more of the same.

There may or may not be innuendo in this post.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 16:02:46

Just because your relationship is stale and you're too lazy to put the work in to be a good lover, doesn't mean you have to sabotage other folks who still act very in love and still are flirtatious and adorable.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 16:14:55

Shots fired! 👉💥
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 16:44:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Shots fired! 👉💥

Blanks fired :) He is describing a fairy tale.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 17:56:15

Nah. This war is shooting blanks. Not doing it would be more like a tired old relationship.

I've never liked vanilla ice cream. I like a variety. That's why I'm not married.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 18:44:24

War is good for the market, whether you want it or not it is what it is big D. Stones won't back down so don't give them a reason to.

Buch Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 18:51:09

I need fa

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 9th 2019, 19:03:08

Originally posted by Buch:
I need fa

shut up

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 19:04:37

Originally posted by DruncK:
War is good for the market, whether you want it or not it is what it is big D. Stones won't back down so don't give them a reason to.

I mean.....not really. I guess it can be decent for the oil market but it doesnt move the line that much and netters don't run indys anymore. Do you even net bruh?

I obviously dont have a problem with war, I have a problem with the server doing the exact same thing every set.

In Express they have their challenges, wars and community based exchanges and changes.

In team I'm fighting a war I've never fought before. New netting clans have recently emerged as favorites and people do different wars all the time.

In ffa, I finished 1st for the 1st time last set. Loc is growing. Imp is warring after netting last set. Things are worth talking about.

In primary, different people emerge victorious every set and the market forces players to adapt and make changes set to set.

1a is stale and exactly the same every set and it's purely the fault of lazy leaders and a lazy community.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 9th 2019, 19:14:04
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 19:15:49

And even if people want to do something different and keep from being the most boring time to play any server ever, lazy leaders like DLA and Penguin force us out of it.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 19:27:24

No matter what you say you're gonna get blamed anyway, might as well CS laf instead of SOL lol

Buch Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 19:36:49

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Buch:
I need fa

shut up

Oi fa me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 19:43:59

No matter what you say you're gonna get blamed anyway, might as well CS laf instead of SOL lol

Dude it's so bad here literally 2 suiciders were the biggest and most exciting thing that happened on this server in a year.

People who call themselves wardogs should be ashamed.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 21:35:34

Even the war dec was lazy.

Sixkill Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 23:02:11

I wanted to do a group activity, I got this war instead.

daspheebsie Game profile

Jan 9th 2019, 23:05:56

Better than mine of "Just normal SoL things".

I really would like to think you would have hated to be around back in the day. SoL and SoF did war each other each and every set there for a while. Or Imag and SoL.... Or really anyone and SoL. Maybe you haven't noticed but we're a decently sized tag. Warring Stones/Elders and yes even Mercs, is pretty even numbers. We can't war the smaller tags because again there would be a runover of the worst kind. The smaller tags are the ones we used to war with. PDM, Imag and the like. So don't come whining on AT about the fact that it isn't fair. Because newsflash, its what we got. We don't touch the other tags because they are trying to encourage people coming back. I would love to see imag back to where it was when I got pulled out of a shower to wall. I would love to see PDM back to where it was back in the day. I'd love to see a lot of the old tags back. But until that point, you are going to have to accept that this is what we have got. So if you are so tired of these wars, maybe just maybe help new people come in. Show them there are other tags that would love to have them outside of LaF, SoL, Stones and Elders/Mercs.

/rant
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 23:55:03

What a load of fluff. If you cared at all about recruiting you wouldn't keep hitting the same tag that has repeatedly asked you not to while we dwindle in numbers.

If you gave a fluff about that at all you'd give us a fluffing break.

It's one thing to bullfluff me and it's another to bullfluff yourself.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 0:30:46

Nah. This war is shooting blanks. Not doing it would be more like a tired old relationship.

I've never liked vanilla ice cream. I like a variety. That's why I'm not married.

Oh, I've got the right song for your adventureous ass....
https://youtu.be/diYS8jyOcFc
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 1:02:29

^this guy gets it

DruncK Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 1:19:15

... except you damn near won last set Derrick

sinistril Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 1:42:03

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
Better than mine of "Just normal SoL things".

I really would like to think you would have hated to be around back in the day. SoL and SoF did war each other each and every set there for a while. Or Imag and SoL.... Or really anyone and SoL. Maybe you haven't noticed but we're a decently sized tag. Warring Stones/Elders and yes even Mercs, is pretty even numbers. We can't war the smaller tags because again there would be a runover of the worst kind. The smaller tags are the ones we used to war with. PDM, Imag and the like. So don't come whining on AT about the fact that it isn't fair. Because newsflash, its what we got. We don't touch the other tags because they are trying to encourage people coming back. I would love to see imag back to where it was when I got pulled out of a shower to wall. I would love to see PDM back to where it was back in the day. I'd love to see a lot of the old tags back. But until that point, you are going to have to accept that this is what we have got. So if you are so tired of these wars, maybe just maybe help new people come in. Show them there are other tags that would love to have them outside of LaF, SoL, Stones and Elders/Mercs.

/rant

PDM is like same number of players as Elders these days. If you want to fight them then fight them? I know you pick on Elders because they fight back, but you do it knowing that they're a tiny tag rn. If you actually wanted someone to fight back, you'd man up and hit LaF. I don't think you guys don't do that because you're afraid, just because you're super boring.

I haven't played 1a in awhile (I think I played 1 set in the last 3-4? when there was something different on the menu) because it's super boring fighting the same already boring war over and over again. I wonder how long till others follow suit.

You've officially bored this server's war culture to death. I don't play team but looks like same things happening there, the loss of a true 'nemesis' for IMP means the same happened on FFA awhile ago. There's officially no good wars left in this game. Not complaining about this war as I have no horse in the race (not playing any servers atm) but I think if ppl who declare themselves 'warring clans' want to have wars in the future, something needs to change or you'll have to accept the inevitable depreciation of EE into a purely netting game with very little interclan interaction.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 2:45:19

It's pure nonsense anyways. Just meaningless fluff that is horribly inaccurate. By that logic sol would not hit elders to let it grow. Instead, as you've said, the opposite will occur and is occurring. Lame excuses for a lame ass war. Comparing it to anything in the past is a joke because back then wars had a point. We didnt even have any bad blood to warrant this. As I've said. Its lazy leadership trying to please their members while doing the absolute bare minimum. Its pathetic. Sol doesnt have the balls to fs laf because then their leadership would have to be active. Even terrible old team has more parity. Like the cwg blindside of villains. The darkness cwg wars. Superfly and co. The set 100 server war. Me/weezy vs zelow/req this set. The zoom ASSGRENADE war. Etc. Theres far more going on there. This server is by far the worst. It's unfortunately the cause of lazy leadership in clans with active members. Someone should step up in sol who actually gives a fluff. This makes Maki look good.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 2:52:23
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 3:07:00

... except you damn near won last set Derrick

And that's supposed to excite me when people quit every set because "the game is boring now" and "it's the same thing every set"? We could beat you this set (especially with the way you botched your fs likely by lazy warleading) and itd still be a lame fluffing war and both tags will get smaller because they're tired of it. It's happened multiple sets in a row now. Pay attention.

Did sol get bigger or smaller? Did elders get bigger or smaller?

I almost understand that coming from you, Drunck, as a person who wants the game to die. But some of us don't.

We beat sol the first 2 times they fsed us. People lost interest the second time but we still won. I understand sol needs a win so they fs us a 3rd time. Fine. And a 4th ok this is stupid. And a 5th and now half the tag quits because the server does the same thing every set. If that weren't the case sol would still have the 42 members they had 3 sets ago. That's gone down by a third. PAY ATTENTION

Lazy leadership will fortunately keep seeing that clan lose members and eventually you'll have to stop boring people into quitting the server, unless something changes with SOL leadership and people who genuinely give a damn take over.

I just hope they die off before the last elder quits. And yes I'm still laughing about that ignorant ass pheebs comment about recruitment. What a fluffing joke. Ran off dozens more than you've recruited even out of your own tag because you do the same fluff every set. If you want to be lazy fine. But quit dragging players in who don't.

Helping netting tags succeed involves being active and helping them with things like suiciders and attacks as we've done for MONSTERS, laf, pdm, lcn, evo and rage. We helped them along by helping with any problems they had.

If you actually gave a fluff about what you said, pheebs, sol would have been helping too.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 5:04:03
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 5:27:36

All the suiciders are Elders
Catch me on ir c

Karnage XZ

Jan 10th 2019, 6:15:32

This server is boring and any alliance who doesn't wish to participate in a server war should be killed first by the agreeing parties as a precursor to war. Don't sign any pacts for next reset unless they are going to be your allies in the war next reset. That is how you involve everybody in the war. Then squash it the next reset after that. It's not that difficult if you post a warning and let all of those alliances know what is going to happen if they don't they can't say they were not warned beforehand. #Make EarthEmpires Great Again MEEGA! Get your MEEGA Hats! Sold Separately.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 7:17:14

Pfff. I'd friendly them proper if they asked. They just know they'd lose if they didnt have the FS. I've been fine with people being complicit in wars. It makes it more even. I even prefer it anymore. They just FS us because they aren't good enough or active enough to win on a level field.

And then you know. Claim it's even despite the fact that everyone has called fs an advantage for 2 decades lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 7:26:26
See Original Post

Drinks Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 9:04:01

Best post of 2019.

Then the rest of the posts got to long... So didn't read it.

Originally posted by ZEN:

All that whip cream, upside down, strap on, tongue punching was done 15 years ago. But some of us have been "married" for so long, we just want to lay back and get a mouth hug.

Even if you add in some Asian prostitutes (land bots), it's only exciting for a little bit. Land gets bigger (especially in their little hands) and maybe a slightly spicier flavor. But in the end, they are just more of the same.

<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 10th 2019, 14:25:25

Originally posted by Drinks:
Best post of 2019.

Then the rest of the posts got to long... So didn't read it.

Originally posted by ZEN:

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 14:26:27

Oh, oh, oh, Derrick's cryin.
Derrick is such a snowflake. He only like prearranged wars and iffin war starts by surprise, he lays on da floor kikin and screamin like a little fluff.
Derrick, u threatened to leave 1A if you were in the same "dull" war wif SOL this set....that was reason enough to FS ur butt....should have been mentioned in da war dec.
ur alligator mouf overroad ur hummingbird azz, so either leave 1A or stfu

Makinso Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 15:53:33

My oh my it's so funny to watch the Derrick drama from the sidelines :-D

BTW I warned you about what is happening right now. You refused to listen. Not my fault that you're knee deep in a pile of fluff now. Elders can thank you for that.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 18:07:31

Originally posted by Makinso:

BTW I warned you about what is happening right now. You refused to listen. Not my fault that you're knee deep in a pile of fluff now. Elders can thank you for that.

Tbf this doesnt have a lot to do with that. Relations were fine recently and we've arranged in most cases. Sol leadership just got lazy this set. Arranging in this case would have seen an extra 10 countries in the war 5 a piece.

It's good to know you think sol is a pile of fluff tho. I need some bigger boots.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 18:09:35
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Jan 10th 2019, 18:11:58

Originally posted by Makinso:

Tbf this doesnt have a lot to do with that. Relations were fine recently and we've arranged in most cases. Sol leadership just got lazy this set. Arranging in this case would have seen an extra 10 countries in the war 5 a piece.

It's good to know you think sol is a pile of fluff tho. I need some bigger boots.

Here we go again word bending. I never said SOL is a pile of fluff. Just the big "boredom" drama you are creating is a pile of fluff. Relations fine? Neutral at best :).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 18:16:48

Yeah neutral. As in no real reason to FS when arrangement would have been both bigger and better. And I'm kidding bud. How you been?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 10th 2019, 18:18:48
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2019, 18:25:44

I do seriously think that doing the same war every set has caused sol to lose a lot of numbers tho. You might have noticed it's about 15 members short of where it was when you quit 2 sets ago. That's a pretty fast decline.

To your credit, maki, you at least had reasons to do what you did and for that reason I think sol stood by you a little better.