Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2019, 19:04:37

Originally posted by DruncK:
War is good for the market, whether you want it or not it is what it is big D. Stones won't back down so don't give them a reason to.

I mean.....not really. I guess it can be decent for the oil market but it doesnt move the line that much and netters don't run indys anymore. Do you even net bruh?

I obviously dont have a problem with war, I have a problem with the server doing the exact same thing every set.

In Express they have their challenges, wars and community based exchanges and changes.

In team I'm fighting a war I've never fought before. New netting clans have recently emerged as favorites and people do different wars all the time.

In ffa, I finished 1st for the 1st time last set. Loc is growing. Imp is warring after netting last set. Things are worth talking about.

In primary, different people emerge victorious every set and the market forces players to adapt and make changes set to set.

1a is stale and exactly the same every set and it's purely the fault of lazy leaders and a lazy community.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 9th 2019, 19:14:04
Back To Thread
See Original Post