Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:02:46

IMP has once again shown its true colours.. Attacked a clan that was peacefully netting and stayed out of its newsfeed.. I tried countless times to reach out to IMP to tell them my intentions but not once did i get a reply from Primeval.. Did you notice its been years since I attacked you first in a set???? You are nothing but a bully and the scum of Earth Empires.. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Rokkie Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:12:04

Right so stand your ground, fight back.

PS. Since your gonna die it seems can i have some land please?

Scott Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:17:09

I think they declared war because you tried to impersonate me...

Good job fluff stick

mrford Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:17:59

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:19:35

Originally posted by Scott:

Good job fluff stick

Declared war??? That's what honourable clans do.. Not IMP.. They are nothing but snakes and weasels.

Rokkie Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:22:02

Free for all requires no formal forum DoW it isn't 1a here with all them politics.

Best of luck to both sides keep them oil prices high many thanks.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 15:37:13

run max war techs and people think you are not netting. imagine that...

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 15:40:43

Originally posted by smegma:
run max war techs and people think you are not netting. imagine that...

Net peacefully for the last few years and get attacked every set for no reason.. But yeah, im going to run peaceful netters with no defense when pieces of fluff like you are going to attack me anyways for no reason,.. ima gine that... you force me to run what I do.. I sent primeval like 1000 messages saying that I wanted to net this set but he never replied.. Your nothing but a war clan. don't make yourself out to be the victim..

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 30th 2018, 16:02:09

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 15:55:46

nah, Imp is not the victim. you are the fool. never claim to come in peace with a knife in your hand. people have a tendency not to believe you. imagine that...

Scott Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 16:02:16

nah, Imp is not the victim. you are the fool. never claim to come in peace with a knife in your hand. people have a tendency not to believe you. imagine that...

fluff cheese has a point...

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 16:05:40

fluff cheese has a point...

lol.. If someone was to break into my house every year for no reason, eventually I would start to store a weapon in my house.. I don't come to your house, you come to mine.. I refuse to believe you two are that stupid to believe your own bullfluff

mrford Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 16:40:29

You still continue to do stupid fluff like impersonate other people. No one here believes your victim mentality.

You are simply not capable of being diplomatic.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 30th 2018, 16:45:27
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 16:53:46

Originally posted by mrford:
You still continue to do stupid fluff like impersonate other people. No one here believes your victim mentality.

You are simply not capable of being diplomatic.

Impersonating others was me just having a bit of fun. Hardly a reason to launch a preemptive strike against a netting clan that is minding their own business.. It had nothing to do with IMP.. IMP are nothing but a bunch of war mongers looking for innocent victims..

Bottom line.. I had not launched any pre-emptive attacks in years.. I have kept to myself and netted for sets and sets.. They have attacked me set after set even though I have reached out to IMP and Primeval. I have tried countless times to ensure them that I just want to net.. I never have given them any reason to think otherwise other than me keeping a defense to protect myself. I have reached out to them with open arms for the purpose of peace and stability for the server.. They have reached out to me for the purpose of war and destruction..

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 30th 2018, 16:57:06

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 30th 2018, 17:14:17

Do you believe the fluff you post here or is it just in hopes that some random fool will believe your delusional drivel? Good lord, kid.

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 17:19:47

are you going to sit here and deny the fact that I have sent you like 100 messages seeking peace and asking to bury the hatchet? can you deny the fact that the last 8 sets I have done nothing but net and you have repeatedly attacked me? correct me if im wrong.. I have said nothing but the truth.. Im sorry if the truth sounds bad for you but maybe you should reconsider your actions in the future if you don't want to look like a dik.

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 30th 2018, 17:21:47

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 17:38:15

it is rather quite simple. you were told that if you want to net in peace, then run a netting build. but if you run a war build, you will be perceived as wanting war. you made your choice.

BTW, I am sorry that you got fired from that vape shop.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 17:52:15

so who's scott? and why would anyone wanna be him ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 17:52:49

it is rather quite simple. you were told that if you want to net in peace, then run a netting build. but if you run a war build, you will be perceived as wanting war. you made your choice.

BTW, I am sorry that you got fired from that vape shop.

actually if you paid attention you would know that Primeval told me nothing...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 17:59:06

I told you. more than once. you chose not to listen. even now you choose not to listen.

*shakes my head sadly*

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 18:00:32

I told you. more than once. you chose not to listen. even now you choose not to listen.

*shakes my head sadly*

are you the leader of IMP..? Maybe you should be because Primeval does fluff all.. I was waiting for a confirmation from Primeval.. I did not receive anything.. for sets and sets.. UJ told me a few days ago I was doing a good job and I was.. there was no reason for what you did to us.

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 30th 2018, 18:04:18

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 18:07:09

max war techs in not a netting build and is not a good job. you were warned. you chose not to listen.

Primeval, UJ, Hawk, myself have no obligation to respond to anyone. You reached out to me. I advised you not to build a war build. you asked advice, you were given advice. you chose not to head it. which is your right. just do not cry when you don't get your own way snowflake.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 20:57:15

Ahh hell I'll advocate. Why not...

I like for players to give me a reason to kill them and having a war build isn't enough imo. The past is not enough either, especially if I think I'm superior in my ability and strengths. Waiting for an actual challange to present itself is a wiser decision. What I see here is an unnecessary blindside. Maybe people havent warled over a hundred wars like me and still get to whack off and get adrenaline juicing during a warchat. Killing someone who isn't even going to give me a decent shot to wall is just going thru the motions of a deep seeded personal vendetta. IMP is certainly not looking for a challenge, a decent war or a good finish. If it's a war you desire and you want to have it be somewhat decent there is no reason not to contact a person like me to gather a crew for a wholesome exchange and a winter set worth playing.

Also trash FS by imp. Think it was 12-5 when I went to sleep and whooze had half the kills. 2 out of 10 stars. Better luck to both sides next set.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 30th 2018, 21:00:14
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 21:04:38

I never war to prove a point to someone though and that's something I know for sure I differ in ideas from most other leaders on other servers and this one....

...if they haven't learned in 20 years...

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 21:37:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I like for players to give me a reason to kill them and having a war build isn't enough imo. The past is not enough either, especially if I think I'm superior in my ability and strengths. Waiting for an actual challange to present itself is a wiser decision. What I see here is an unnecessary blindside. Maybe people havent warled over a hundred wars like me and still get to whack off and get adrenaline juicing during a warchat. Killing someone who isn't even going to give me a decent shot to wall is just going thru the motions of a deep seeded personal vendetta. IMP is certainly not looking for a challenge, a decent war or a good finish. If it's a war you desire and you want to have it be somewhat decent there is no reason not to contact a person like me to gather a crew for a wholesome exchange and a winter set worth playing.

Also trash FS by imp. Think it was 12-5 when I went to sleep and whooze had half the kills. 2 out of 10 stars. Better luck to both sides next set.

Well, of course you think that because you are a good leader.. Primeval isn't. Its as simple as that.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 30th 2018, 21:56:49

I like for players to give me a reason to kill them and having a war build isn't enough imo.

He has given us plenty of reasons. You do not have the privilege of knowing the history these clowns have hitting us, and that has made you ignorant to this topic. And personally, I try not to post a wall of text on topics I am ignorant to. This tag consists of macdaddy, zack, and the third we are 90% sure is syko. There are only about 2 other names I could think of off-hand that you could add to that group to make it possibly the worst possible group to allow to live in the eyes of IMP and the history that these players have in 1) being a consistent thorn for our tag and 2) being idiots and cheaters in several servers overall

The past is not enough either, especially if I think I'm superior in my ability and strengths.

*eye roll*

Waiting for an actual challange to present itself is a wiser decision. What I see here is an unnecessary blindside. Maybe people havent warled over a hundred wars like me and still get to whack off and get adrenaline juicing during a warchat. Killing someone who isn't even going to give me a decent shot to wall is just going thru the motions of a deep seeded personal vendetta.

This isn't a war. It was an extermination of a a few pests.

IMP is certainly not looking for a challenge, a decent war or a good finish.

IMP finishes well consistently in recent history. This small detour will probably not keep us out of the top ranks. We clearly were not looking for a challenge on the battlefield with these 3. If we were, nobody in their right mind would pick macdaddy...or anyone that chooses to tag with him. Now if I was looking for someone that IS "challenged", that would be a different story.

If it's a war you desire and you want to have it be somewhat decent there is no reason not to contact a person like me to gather a crew for a wholesome exchange and a winter set worth playing.

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.

Finally, lets not forget you have went out of your way to pact IMP the last two rounds. If you want to side with this group you certainly have that right. But personally if I planned to keep asking a tag for pacts, I'd personally take a diffferent approach by staying mum on the subject.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 22:11:20

I'm aware of macs history for sure and maybe even a bit of syko. Again, it wouldn't be a motivating factor for me because I dont war for those reasons. I look for the fun factor and not much else. And I'll continue to look for a pact from imp unless I'm planning to not net in which case I'd probably let you know just to make the war decent even if it was grudge reasons. Loc has no desire to war and is intelligent in seeking out pacts from every solo in the game. It's netting we want to do and we aren't shy about that.

However, asking me to quit running my mouth is like asking a peanut butter sandwich to grow legs. The truth don't belong to nobody and if you see it you speak it. If you were going to kill someone for saying dumb fluff you'd have killed icd a hundred times by now for having Marshal. Actions speak. I'm just verbally stirring a pot.

Since I got to respond to my devils advocating I'll officially adjust my score to 2.5 out of ten. Happy now?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 30th 2018, 22:16:26
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 22:15:48

I'm aware of macs history for sure and maybe even a bit of syko. Again, it wouldn't be a motivating factor for me because I dont war for those reasons. I look for the fun factor and not much else. And I'll continue to look for a pact from imp unless I'm planning to not net in which case I'd probably let you know just to make the war decent even if it was grudge reasons. Loc has no desire to war and is intelligent in seeking out pacts from every solo in the game. It's netting we want to do and we aren't shy about that.

However, asking me to quit running my mouth is like asking a peanut butter sandwich to grow legs. The truth don't belong to nobody and if you see it you speak it. If you were going to kill someone for saying dumb fluff you'd have killed icd a hundred times by now for having Marshal. Actions speak. I'm just verbally stirring a pot.

what history? the only history I have with IMP is them pulling the same BS they do every set.. I had one or two bad sets when i first started to play here.. I was a noob and I played this like a war game.. Since then my game has evolved and I tried to many times to get ahold of you to bury the hatchet.. But you never gave me a second chance.. Its IMP.. Not me. Its IMPs history that is shady and trashy.. Look what they just did! Its the same crap every set but somehow they try to make me look like im in the wrong every single time .

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 30th 2018, 22:33:15

the real bomber

Dec 30th 2018, 22:37:31

macdaddy

what history? the only history I have with IMP is them pulling the same BS they do every set.. I had one or two bad sets when i first started to play here.. I was a noob and I played this like a war game.. Since then my game has evolved and I tried to many times to get ahold of you to bury the hatchet.. But you never gave me a second chance.. Its IMP.. Not me. Its IMPs history that is shady and trashy.. Look what they just did! Its the same crap every set but somehow they try to make me look like im in the wrong every single time .

seems to me u have a short memory-- hows bout the 3 sets in a row u killed my netter and my sons netter?

they dont count i guess huh, macdummy

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 22:40:47

Originally posted by the real bomber:

macdaddy

seems to me u have a short memory-- hows bout the 3 sets in a row u killed my netter and my sons netter?

they dont count i guess huh, macdummy

your a fluffing moron. I responded after they FSd me.. Like they do every set you dumb fluff

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 30th 2018, 23:16:57

i remember when IMP killed you in TKO, you went and hit our ally in ICD instead of IMP

this is why fluff like this continues to happened to you.

also don't message me in IRC asking me to join ur clan, it was never going to happen.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Karnage XZ

Dec 30th 2018, 23:18:10

Live and let live. Mac... less talking on ffat and more stonewalling. Don't swap words with silver-tongued serpents. This is the part of the game they enjoy the most.
Do as I say, not as I do.

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 0:57:48

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Live and let live. Mac... less talking on ffat and more stonewalling. Don't swap words with silver-tongued serpents. This is the part of the game they enjoy the most.

Yup.. You couldn't be more right Karnage.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 1:30:37

I am done talking. bye Felicia.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 1:53:38

Anyone else remember "pinky and the brain"?

Karnage XZ

Dec 31st 2018, 2:25:27

Hey, outside of a known war. I encourage anybody to show me a factual database where it displays me hitting imp or any other alliance first, ie. earthgraphs or eestats or screenshots. I have cheated in the past which everybody knows. But hey why can't we let the past be the past. I learned my lesson from it and I only play the acceptable number on each server. I have a right to play on the server just like anybody else. Heck Prime had me going when he said that I had several chances and he wouldn't allow me on the server. I thought that I was banned or something so I asked Pang. Here's what he said:

https://imgur.com/wAFw8Rp

I'm tired of hearing the same old washed up dirt man. You have no new material so you guys just take archives from the past and bring it up again.

This is the last thing I say on this thread.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 31st 2018, 2:40:59

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I have a right to play on the server just like anybody else. Heck Prime had me going when he said that I had several chances and he wouldn't allow me on the server. I thought that I was banned or something so I asked Pang. Here's what he said:

https://imgur.com/wAFw8Rp

I'm tired of hearing the same old washed up dirt man. You have no new material so you guys just take archives from the past and bring it up again.

This is the last thing I say on this thread.

Are you really that stupid? I don't even moderate FFA. Nobody banned you from anything nor did they claim such. We just plan on killing you. They say stupidity is contagious but good freaking lord...

Rokkie Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 2:55:31

Can we pick the pace up a bit please? Oil prices are still to low...

On a side note...

Had I sent "100" messages to prime and got ignored I would have figured out what was coming, I don't know you Macdaddy but it's clear to me you have upset people in the past with your antics, if these people don't like you they also have the right to play the game their way and if that's killing someone they don't like then so be it...

Also I am netting this set wanna know what techs I have? 4... can you guess what they are? Not war gaining ones.... just saying yo. Ever heard the expression a wolf in sheep's clothing? Why would they continue to let you gain a billion missiles to destroy netting countries? IMP maybe brutal but they aren't stupid.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 3:40:25

Yeah and there's ultimately a point to be made about no matter if you decide to wear sheepskin or a wolf pelt, you don't have to announce it to the world. If I thought, hell knew, a tag of up to 100+ hated me, I certainly wouldn't announce on the forums what i was doing and where. Nor would i name my countries HEY THIS IS DERRICK AHM RIGHT HERE!

If you guys played next set with a discreet tag name and country names, and stayed out of the newsfeeds of the top clans, there's a chance imp and prime never even know you're there. When you announced you were playing, you had to know they'd be looking for you. It's what killers do.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 3:42:00

Im only here to say HI SYKO
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Dec 31st 2018, 4:05:15

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Im only here to say HI SYKO

Hi Weezy!

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

BudsMyBud Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 5:09:32

Hi Hawk!
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 5:19:43

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Good job fluff stick

Declared war??? That's what honourable clans do.. Not IMP.. They are nothing but snakes and weasels.

Apparently you're the rodent...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 5:27:43

Algernon

The_Hawk

Dec 31st 2018, 10:52:37

Originally posted by BudsMyBud:
Hi Hawk!

Buds!

I heard you came back.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 14:45:23

Yeah and there's ultimately a point to be made about no matter if you decide to wear sheepskin or a wolf pelt, you don't have to announce it to the world. If I thought, hell knew, a tag of up to 100+ hated me, I certainly wouldn't announce on the forums what i was doing and where. Nor would i name my countries HEY THIS IS DERRICK AHM RIGHT HERE!

If you guys played next set with a discreet tag name and country names, and stayed out of the newsfeeds of the top clans, there's a chance imp and prime never even know you're there. When you announced you were playing, you had to know they'd be looking for you. It's what killers do.

Ive tried playing it low key before and they take that as a threat... 2 sets I have tried that and they hunted me down even when I stayed off the forums, refrained from contact and staying out of their newsfeed. So i thought coming out here and being transparent as possible, showing them my intentions and telling primeval i was open to peace negotiations was the best strategy.. He does not want peace.. No strategy works for IIMP.. They only understand one thing.. and that is war.

m0bzta Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 16:52:05

sad
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 19:27:29

Interesting!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 20:13:50

not at all
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 20:20:46

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Ive tried playing it low key before and they take that as a threat... 2 sets I have tried that and they hunted me down even when I stayed off the forums, refrained from contact and staying out of their newsfeed. So i thought coming out here and being transparent as possible, showing them my intentions and telling primeval i was open to peace negotiations was the best strategy.. He does not want peace.. No strategy works for IIMP.. They only understand one thing.. and that is war.

War builds aren't "low key" bro...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ridsect_sof Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 3:35:49

OMG !!!Psycho or macdaddy is the same person.

Remember that you was in IMP before you leave them at started suicide to IMP until now ??? get a life boy :P and dont mess with a big clan again :P
SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B