Verified:

Invictus Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 4:00:17

Once again you have a country that don't care about winning just ruining!! All jetter with 100+ DR..F@#$ OFF!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 4:05:00

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Invictus Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 4:58:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

LOL...Close but I play off my phone and need it! I should have said server instead of game. I guess the only really safe and decent place to play is alliance huh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 5:01:51

Primary is great, and Tourney is good too ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Invictus Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 5:28:24

I like tourney...goimg to try and finish a set of primary next set,lol. And the express server name should be changed to the Wild Wild West or No Holds Barred!! LOL!

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 5:29:35

I hope you are not #16 coz that looks like a legit retal.

2018-12-30 03:56:25 PS Swirvey Shark Saves the Server (#99)Dow Jones and the Industrials (#16)2573A (3668A)

2018-12-30 02:15:37 PS Dow Jones and the Industrials (#16)Swirvey Shark Saves the Server (#99)172A (175A)

Invictus Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 5:39:08

Ya it was..I messaged him too late..theres no way I'd ever hit a country with 134+ DR.

Invictus Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 5:39:50

I meant it was a typo

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 5:49:35

Originally posted by Invictus:
I like tourney...goimg to try and finish a set of primary next set,lol. And the express server name should be changed to the Wild Wild West or No Holds Barred!! LOL!

We used to call it the wild wild west about 6 years or so ago when I returned from my 10 year hiatus 😉
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 5:57:16

You stuffed up. Its not his fault - he did a legit retal regardless of you tryi g to get out of it.

Stop crying and move on.

Solids control HAN Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 13:39:13

lol that's for the good laugh, I needed that this morning

Helmut Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 18:34:49

There should be a limit on acres you can grab as your dr goes up...

Marshal Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 21:03:58

good idea but won't happen.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 21:26:55

Originally posted by Helmut:
There should be a limit on acres you can grab as your dr goes up...

Absolutely not. Think how that could be abused.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 22:30:54

ummm.............. how? if country is in 100 dr it shouldn't be able to make thousands of acres grabs.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2018, 22:50:05

Think harder.

PS Country A (#4) Country B (#8) 3263A (4485A)
GS Country A (#4) Country B (#8) 8499C 241 F
... repeat several times ...
PS Country B (#8) Country A (#4) 87A (88A)

A hits B. A GS's B to increase DR's. B tries to retal A and gets nothing.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 30th 2018, 22:59:06

Looks like sharkey is just wasting more time again.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 30th 2018, 23:45:34

it's a shame my services are not wanted to take out all jetter heavy dr idiots. enjoy losing more people. fix the game please so low skill griefers cannot massively hurt netting countries.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 30th 2018, 23:57:10

o_0

Look whom this thread is referencing. Are you saying Sharkey is a low-skilled "griefer" idiot that deserves to be taken out?

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 0:03:43

He's saying Sharkey is a clown and this server is a joke. It's not hard to run a jet-heavy country on this server just to topfeed all skilled players.

He had 500m cash, 6.5m jets, and 130% weps and strat as a Tyr AFTER he was flattened. Spending that cash, that's ~18m jet strength on a PS. Tell me who he can't topfeed at that size?

He's what needs to be cleaned off this server.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 31st 2018, 0:15:31

This player is a jackass, and I agree needs to be killed. I thought more people knew who it was, honestly.

I'll say he has won Express recently, though.

My point in asking was that ebert supports sharkey's mission so I found it odd he'd post.

vatzooland

Dec 31st 2018, 0:17:35

yep, ban both sharkey and ebert, if they are not one and the same.

vatzooland

Dec 31st 2018, 0:22:33

Whats this artificial intelligence server I see in the rankings now? Hopefully the devs are creating something just for Swirvey so he can go hang with with bots.

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 0:28:03

Yep. I don't know who he is, but I would like to see people tune him up each round.

I think the point ebert was trying to make is the line of enforcement is narrow. If you have people outright farming other players, especially new ones, they will leave. However, if you have a topfeeder hitting countries who have only single-tapped a handful of human players, legitimately (i.e. no ridiculous topfeeds, etc.) and a couple of which who had clearly stopped playing, then you *will* also drive off players.

For instance, I hit 5 human players one time a piece, all bottom-feeds, and legit retalled a 6th, and then I lose 9kA to a pair of topfeeds from this colossal moron because I "hit human players".

He ruined a 60m+ commie and it makes me want to target him set after set after set.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Invictus Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 0:43:44

If your going to do something like that, why not take out players that Multi tap Human countries, not ones that hit along GDI rules,unless you know they're new and give them a break?

Invictus Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 0:43:46

If your going to do something like that, why not take out players that Multi tap Human countries, not ones that hit along GDI rules,unless you know they're new and give them a break?

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 4:36:58

when I played to kill people. i targeted people who retalled retals or farmed players. none were in gdi, so if you join gdi you are safe from me. I dont follow everything around here. I mostly needed to make a post for the bonus points. I am cutting back on my earth hours. I remember when Express was my favorite server...lol. it has gone way down hill. we removed allies to stop coordination and now it has been overrun by trolls.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 5:12:39

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Yep. I don't know who he is, but I would like to see people tune him up each round.

I think the point ebert was trying to make is the line of enforcement is narrow. If you have people outright farming other players, especially new ones, they will leave. However, if you have a topfeeder hitting countries who have only single-tapped a handful of human players, legitimately (i.e. no ridiculous topfeeds, etc.) and a couple of which who had clearly stopped playing, then you *will* also drive off players.

For instance, I hit 5 human players one time a piece, all bottom-feeds, and legit retalled a 6th, and then I lose 9kA to a pair of topfeeds from this colossal moron because I "hit human players".

He ruined a 60m+ commie and it makes me want to target him set after set after set.

You sir are too nice, cuz that would make me want to punch a baby in the face...
(•_•)

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 5:25:58

Don't worry, KoH. I was there last night. I was livid.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 5:34:58

😢
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2018, 5:39:39

Without D allies PS is way too overpowering in this server.
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Dec 31st 2018, 5:53:18

46m is still quite a feat CX, grats 😬👍.
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 1:25:40

CX Lae it sucks but blame that idiot ebert and his buddies for their stupid 'for the good of the server' crap. It seems they would much rather play a game where you only hit bots with 0 defense and not interract in game with humans. Ebert, catbus, swirvey shark et al - idiots.

They are not breaking any rules..... well some of them have been purpled before.

Go on ebert - tell me how wrong I am because you have loads of wins and top 10s and that automatically makes you right......

trumpoz Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 1:45:43

On a different note the issue of massive DRs could be addressed by only allowing PS/SS attacks and removing the ability to drop land on solo servers. That would change the dynamic of the server hugely and probably create different problems but it might be worth a try.

At the moment a failed kill run or a number of ABs is a free pass to farm the server. Whilst it is s hell of a lot of fun to do it is not fair on the countries hit as they do not have the chance to recoup lost land.

PS is not overpowered - it means that reslistically any half-reasonable player can build jets to retal. The other side is that in order to be able to topfeed anyone on the server, you have to sacrifice defense. I think the most def I was sble to maintain whilst being able to break anyone was 3mil turrets, Dict + 140% which equates to approx 4mil PS with 0 weapons tech.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 1:53:54

I could go all jetter for a round and prove that it is overpowering, but I'm not going to waste my time nor ruin other people's set just to prove a point, when the allies got removed from this server there was no adjustments made to the PS formulas (I don't think) and the pace of this server screams adjustments, any scrub can ruin a top country by simply jetting up and going on a rampage, I've seen it, it already happened where a player did it for fluffs and giggles.
(•_•)

st0ny Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 14:06:36

Trumpoz, given the choice, would you prefer to work as bouncer in some bar, get paid 3-5k a month, night shifts, 6 day weeks, not know when some drunk/crazy idiot is going to pull a gun or knife at you or, would you rather work behind a desk, 9-5, 5 day week, paid 10k a month + benefits?

The way I see it, attacking bots is choosing to work the 9-5 job. Less risks, more rewards.

As for the PS, I have to agree with Koh. It is way too overpowered without defensive allies. I too feel that there needs to be some changes.

Some people may argue that it’s only FAIR this way because this will give the LESS SKILLED players a chance to do retals.

I say screw that. Why should I give the less skilled a chance to do retals? It’s like the government slowing down the school syllabus so that the LESS capable or lazy has a chance to catch up while the more capable or hardworking are being pulled back from ever achieving their max potentials. (Happened and still happening in Malaysia) Does that sound fair?

The game gives everyone the same amount of turns and resources. If they get hit and can’t do the retals, it’s on themselves. I’d go as far as saying that taking away alliances but not reworking the formulas for planned strikes is an error/mistake on the mod’s part.

With the current formulas, no one is save from a top feed from any ‘half assed’ idiot who knows he doesn’t have the skill to win, decides not to try and learn but instead go about ruining other player’s sets.

If a had a colleague at work who is half assed, not skilled enough for the position, don’t want to learn and goes about doing things that creates crap for the team, I’d want him out. Wouldn’t you want the same thing?

This are just my thoughts. No offence intended. English ain’t my first language so the way my thoughts are put into words may sound rude to some. 😐

Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 15:35:45

Originally posted by st0ny:
Trumpoz, given the choice, would you prefer to work as bouncer in some bar, get paid 3-5k a month, night shifts, 6 day weeks, not know when some drunk/crazy idiot is going to pull a gun or knife at you or, would you rather work behind a desk, 9-5, 5 day week, paid 10k a month + benefits?

The way I see it, attacking bots is choosing to work the 9-5 job. Less risks, more rewards.

As for the PS, I have to agree with Koh. It is way too overpowered without defensive allies. I too feel that there needs to be some changes.

Some people may argue that it’s only FAIR this way because this will give the LESS SKILLED players a chance to do retals.

I say screw that. Why should I give the less skilled a chance to do retals? It’s like the government slowing down the school syllabus so that the LESS capable or lazy has a chance to catch up while the more capable or hardworking are being pulled back from ever achieving their max potentials. (Happened and still happening in Malaysia) Does that sound fair?

The game gives everyone the same amount of turns and resources. If they get hit and can’t do the retals, it’s on themselves. I’d go as far as saying that taking away alliances but not reworking the formulas for planned strikes is an error/mistake on the mod’s part.

With the current formulas, no one is save from a top feed from any ‘half assed’ idiot who knows he doesn’t have the skill to win, decides not to try and learn but instead go about ruining other player’s sets.

If a had a colleague at work who is half assed, not skilled enough for the position, don’t want to learn and goes about doing things that creates crap for the team, I’d want him out. Wouldn’t you want the same thing?

This are just my thoughts. No offence intended. English ain’t my first language so the way my thoughts are put into words may sound rude to some. 😐

well put. I could not have given a better example.

Invictus Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 16:35:08

"when the allies got removed from this server there was no adjustments made to the PS formulas (I don't think)" ... Is there a thread or topic on this. I could be over sending?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 21:01:18

should be in announcements. finding it is diff thing.

if you double target's raw break then yea you are oversending.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2019, 21:02:25

Dig through announcements maybe?, Not sure :-/
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 21:36:01

if it was posted to express talk then finding it next to impossible.

MountainYeti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 3:09:24

Im not against human vs human interaction and even topfeeding depending on circumstances(some big countries I've spied have massive stock and little to no D). I personally take offence to the players that go all jetter/topfeed hitting everyone with no intention of netting.

Invictus Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 0:08:50

Originally posted by Invictus:
"when the allies got removed from this server there was no adjustments made to the PS formulas (I don't think)" ... Is there a thread or topic on this. I could be over sending?
This would be nice to know for defending. I sent a message last set to swirly stating,I didn't know how he was able to attack and the set before last is when I posted that rant because there no way he should have had a successful retal. If I spy someone I make sure that can't retal,but now I know why. Need the formula.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 1:26:39

i'm pretty sure that no other changes were made when allies were removed so ps still has 50% bonus (it was suggested to be dropped to 25% but doubt it saw daylight, easy but quite stupid to test although) and troops etc have same def/off values as before change. qz's orig. post said only that all allies on express will be removed and ~2 weeks later izarcon agreed that ps bonus should be toned down due no das but again 99% sure it didn't see daylight.

so attacking formula is still same except no allies calced in.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 3rd 2019, 14:04:56

Originally posted by vatzooland:
Whats this artificial intelligence server I see in the rankings now? Hopefully the devs are creating something just for Swirvey so he can go hang with with bots.

Always been there it is a test server for players to practice strats.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 20:58:48

nope, that's server where bots are tested, humans can play there too but its crazy place. alpha and allphaffa are for strat testing.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2019, 21:50:51

Gotta love the magic market
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 22:27:38

you mean magicpoints which give infinite turns?

vatzooland

Jan 4th 2019, 1:55:30

Originally posted by Marshal:
nope, that's server where bots are tested, humans can play there too but its crazy place. alpha and allphaffa are for strat testing.

Cool, I found out how to get there - for anyone wondering - http://www.earthempires.com/ai/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2019, 3:10:12

Originally posted by vatzooland:
Originally posted by Marshal:

Cool, I found out how to get there - for anyone wondering - http://www.earthempires.com/ai/

My bad, I had misread.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.