Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:18:20

yes calling you out for being an a$$clown.

glad u are on the low life side of this war. you support suicides and griefers that play only to ruin other peaceful netters.

Message from Echelon Entertainment (#41) sent on Dec 23, 19:02Report this message
I only play to get you guys to waste turns on me instead of trying to dictate how others play. Meanwhile, those players get to still enjoy the game mechanics the way they were designed. So you accomplished nothing.

Catch you on the flip side, scrub.

- Primeval

Edited By: galleri on Dec 24th 2018, 3:24:56. Reason: I won't allow certain comments.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:24:23

ebert you are the clown in this game.

btw - who tells someone to jump on a cliff over a game, get out of your moms basement and get a life.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:29:24

I am the clown for doing what? targeting suicides and all jetters that harass people? you and I have a different view of clowns raz.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:34:21

You act like a tough guy, pis$ off clown. Who the f--k are you to police anything, another internet "tough guy". Fact is you are nothing more than bully and I can't stand bullies.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:38:10

It would be a misuse of my time to even comment on your narrow-minded views of how the game works and what you think "netters" may be entitled too.

In short, I support people playing any way they choose as long as it is within the rules of the game. The end.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:40:57

I am a bully? come talk to me after being targeted by a group of players for a couple months. after a certain amount of being bullied, you will do something about it just like I am.
when I play the way I want to play, I grab bots and only retal players. if that is bullying you are stupider than I think. when I get rored every time and get to choose whether to take being bullied or war, I get called the bad guy when I kill them.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 24th 2018, 3:25:18

Invictus Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:57:17

Ebert you should take that as a compliment. Everyone wants too knock the King off the mountain!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2018, 19:58:03

Poor ebert now he’s playing the victim.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 20:17:03

suiciding ISN'T against ANY written RULE of GAME. if those who don't like your retals on them decide to wreck your country it's not co-operation unless they msg'd to eachothers that let's wreck ebert's country.

tried changing countryname?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 22:44:58

Ooooooh I found a dictionary entry for 'ebert'

ebert, n.

the type of player who kills other countries for not confirming to his playing style and then cries when other players destroy him for the exact same thing.

Why don't you just quit playing Express again - it was nice and quiet without your chest beating and adoring fanboys.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2018, 23:02:12

Hahahah

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 23rd 2018, 23:23:51

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Ooooooh I found a dictionary entry for 'ebert'

ebert, n.

the type of player who kills other countries for not confirming to his playing style and then cries when other players destroy him for the exact same thing.

Why don't you just quit playing Express again - it was nice and quiet without your chest beating and adoring fanboys.

I have more wins in Express than you have top 10s. heck I probably have more alliance top 10s than you have top 10s in Express. I back my words up. it is idiots like you trumps that helped me decide to kill morons.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2018, 23:44:16

Bert - lol

You remind me of mcdiddy get a life geek who cares

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 0:07:04

Can't help but laugh.. Bots carry defense instead of buying $7k tech and ebert suddenly stops netting.

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 2:30:48

Originally posted by ebert00:

I have more wins in Express than you have top 10s. heck I probably have more alliance top 10s than you have top 10s in Express. I back my words up. it is idiots like you trumps that helped me decide to kill morons.

Of course you do ebert. You know what that makes you - a better netter than me and by using this as a yardstick for worth of opinion it shows you are someone who has an overinflated opinion of his worth to this game. Netting prowess or ability does not mean you can dictate to others on how they must play the game. You cried when Primeval imposed his will on you - the exact thing you are doing to others.

Im outa here for a few more weeks - thankyou for making this little stop by the boards entertaining with your moaning and crying.

Ratski Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 3:11:07

Entertaining read, lots of laughs !

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 24th 2018, 3:24:16

Ebert was actually targetted for a long time while netting and trying to maintain the top 10 area. So he really isn't playing the victim.

I do disagree with the comment of jumping off into a cliff onto the rocks. And towards a game mod is debatable on what to do. Fatty was banned and still is for telling me to drink bleach or was it draino? Either way....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 4:37:31

for the record, I'm fine with primeval killing me. what I was not fine with was the scrub comment. dont degrade me. you want to start talking trash and I will throw it right back. also, primeval is not currently moderating express. I have the utmost respect for mods and what they do. they have a thankless job.

mrford Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 21:16:08

I bet ebert has more purples than everyone in this thread too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

trumpoz Game profile

Dec 24th 2018, 23:21:41

Given Primeval is not modding Express and actions were not a Mod action then the comments were directed at another player for ingame actions. As much as I dont like ebert I dont think he should be banned for what he posted.

Just some nobody's $0.02

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 25th 2018, 2:45:38

He is still is a game mod. It doesn't matter if he mods the server currently or not.
I never said I was banning ebert.... I was basically saying he was treading thin water with the comment. If Prime wanted me to ban him for it then I would have to. He is the mod boss, play or not.
Honestly, I just wouldn't tolerate it even to a player.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Scott Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 8:33:34

Originally posted by galleri:
Ebert was actually targetted for a long time while netting and trying to maintain the top 10 area. So he really isn't playing the victim.

I do disagree with the comment of jumping off into a cliff onto the rocks. And towards a game mod is debatable on what to do. Fatty was banned and still is for telling me to drink bleach or was it draino? Either way....

Bleach is my favorite vodka chaser.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 25th 2018, 15:41:31

Originally posted by Scott:

Ah hello stranger!
Stop encouraging the crazy.

st0ny Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 18:14:02

Even after 20 years there’s still no way to def against suiciders huh? :(
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Invictus Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 19:52:32

Nope! Suiciders are like herpes once they infect a server!!!

st0ny Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 20:29:48

from both your replies, I gather suiciders are still frowned upon so why is the ‘mod boss’ so proud of being a suicider? 😅

Was contemplating trying this game out again after a few years but if the mod boss is a suicider encouraging others to do the same through example... would I be wasting my time? 😅

Helmut Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 20:43:02

Just a simple case of....A Grieifer, Griefing the Griefer of Griefers...

st0ny Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 20:46:05

Yomoron: hahah. I’d say they are all the same... idiots. 😂

Helmut sounds like a really familiar name. 🙂👋

Edited By: st0ny on Dec 25th 2018, 20:49:39
See Original Post

Invictus Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 20:54:35

Originally posted by st0ny:
from both your replies, I gather suiciders are still frowned upon so why is the ‘mod boss’ so proud of being a suicider? 😅

Was contemplating trying this game out again after a few years but if the mod boss is a suicider encouraging others to do the same through example... would I be wasting my time? 😅

Nah...hes just making express a safer place to play by getting rid of the shark infestation!

st0ny Game profile

Dec 25th 2018, 21:00:04

invictus: ok 😅

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 26th 2018, 0:34:01

Draino has better texture, that's what I use.

/me runs
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Scott Game profile

Dec 28th 2018, 22:41:18

Ah hello stranger!
Stop encouraging the crazy.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stranger

xzealot60 Game profile

Jan 7th 2019, 3:52:20

gg why is there so many emo kids in this game