Verified:

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 18:59:30

Site being down is becoming too big of a problem.
On Friday I couldnt login for whole of half the day. I tried login in at 5 - 6 different times from noon to late night and it wouldn't load. On express it becomes a big issue bc site being down for half a day pretty much fluffes up all your planning. Its all your week's hard work going down the water. It creates perverse incentives where it rewards poor players and hurts the good, dedicated players proportionally more. Because to Max out yr strategy, you log in certain times and being able to plan out things around certain times is important to a high final finish. It makes people want to not play anymore. This is becoming too big of an issue, it negates any incremental improvements you are doing to the gameplay. It's retarded that this goes on for so long when it can be fixed for a few pennies a day. I am sure if you are willing to move it to a place with reliable, uninterrupted gameplay, people will contribute money to keep the game going. Especially express players since it hurts them the most. We already invest so much in the game, with our time which is more important than money, so we wouldn't mind contributing a little if you can guarantee better game availability.

Chutya123 Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 20:58:21

Down freaking again!!!!
Couldn't access today from 255 PM EST to 315 PM. This is one of the most important times of the set for express. Right before when bots dump billions on the market, you put mil on the market to make the NW jump. Since the website was down, couldn't access the market and put anything for sale in time. Seems like too many players accessing the market crashed it. This is like all your work for the set amounted to nothing, you work hard for 4 & a half days and at the end you don't see any fruits of the labor. This problem is growing like fluffroaches and getting worse by the day. 4 -5 sets of the last 12 I have played had major outages. What's the point in playing if you know about half the time you won't get to the end set without an outage fluffing up your set?

IPCC Game profile

Dec 16th 2018, 21:41:14

This site is not maintained as a legitimate business venture. It's just a hobby for the admins to play with.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hi and bye, Marshal.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 16th 2018, 21:54:16

There are a few threads regarding this already. Please dont spam Bugs and Suggestions