Verified:

Karnage XZ

Dec 8th 2018, 10:11:48

Is there any alliance that would have me?
Do as I say, not as I do.

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 10:27:08

Pm me

Karnage XZ

Dec 8th 2018, 10:34:43

macdaddy if I side with you it's a death warrant. I really do want to net, I just need to be sure that there is a clan of capability that can obtain pacts so I can actually do it.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 10:53:28

poke sherri.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Karnage XZ

Dec 8th 2018, 11:58:47

Sherri? Sherita?

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 14:01:02

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Sherri? Sherita?

No man, it isn’t.. despite what you hear I am a netter now and I made peace with all the big clans.. I could probably make a top ten country .. wouldn’t you rather create something than join something old?!! we can make a new, successful big clan..

Edited By: macdaddy on Dec 8th 2018, 15:38:46

The_Hawk

Dec 8th 2018, 15:11:31

Loc?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 15:16:19

Sherri? Sherita?

yes sherita.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 16:09:52

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Sherri? Sherita?

No man, it isn’t.. despite what you hear I am a netter now and I made peace with all the big clans.. I could probably make a top ten country .. wouldn’t you rather create something than join something old?!! we can make a new, successful big clan..

Hasn't worked for you yet, what makes you think it'll work this time?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2018, 17:11:27

Yeah. I'd wager that LoC or icd would take ya. Again. Its Christmas. Who am I to be a grinch?

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 18:13:47

The tag MadMax is netting. We are trying a new strat this time around for fun but we will be netting the entire reset.

We have a full defensive pact with two big clans but you will not be required to retag if some one starts a war and we are called in to it. You can remain in tag with full defense from the other two tags which will take care of any person or persons who cross the line.

Its Christmas I want to see everyone go for the top ten spot and try to knock me out of there. They almost did it the last time but I made it for one slot anyway.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP>

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 18:31:14

Wrong nick ? :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Karnage XZ

Dec 9th 2018, 6:02:30

So it sounds like "imp" has threatened any alliance that I would be to join that they will not receive a pact from them. Which tells me that they are doing everything they can to keep me off of the server. That's really a garbage thing to do to someone who has been playing the game on and off for 17-18 years. But I guess what is anybody gonna do about it? nothing...

Karnage XZ

Dec 9th 2018, 6:06:48

Well I guess we know what i'm going to be doing this reset.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2018, 12:38:23

So what did you do to piss them off like that?

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 13:03:10

Imp is killing this game.. they have to learn to get over old grudges and let people play the game..

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2018, 13:47:24

Nah CC and Donny already beat them to it.

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 16:06:19

Everyone is netting this reset so lets see who can get number one spot this time around>

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2018, 16:21:47

I volunteer someone else.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 16:22:43

So it sounds like "imp" has threatened any alliance that I would be to join that they will not receive a pact from them. Which tells me that they are doing everything they can to keep me off of the server. That's really a garbage thing to do to someone who has been playing the game on and off for 17-18 years. But I guess what is anybody gonna do about it? nothing...

Your horrible reading comprehension never seems to fail you, no where in this thread did IMP say you can't net, in fact UJ actually encouraged you to go for the top 10 ya moron.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 17:02:20

but uj isnt 'in' imp this set :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 17:27:52

He most likely assumed it was because its syko.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2018, 17:29:15

One would think that if these guys run solo strings they will be killed by imp. LoC will not be accepting syko because we value our pact with imp more than we need single members.

It's basically forcing their hand to run solo and as solos get more than likely killed out of boredom by imp dawgs. I understand both sides of this one tbh.

Maybe if they run solos and dont hit anyone but bots people could change their mind. Itd probably be quite easy if you dont name your clan anything identifying yourself. And maybe if you get thru a clean netting set or two maybe imp will chill. For both of you guys, the last half dozen times you played the server it spelled trouble for other players. Just a suggestion. Get thru a couple clean sets and see if minds are changed.

If you get killed for no reason tho, I totally understand your plight. That sucks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 9th 2018, 17:33:10
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Dec 9th 2018, 18:33:05

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
One would think that if these guys run solo strings they will be killed by imp. LoC will not be accepting syko because we value our pact with imp more than we need single members.

It's basically forcing their hand to run solo and as solos get more than likely killed out of boredom by imp dawgs. I understand both sides of this one tbh.

Maybe if they run solos and dont hit anyone but bots people could change their mind. Itd probably be quite easy if you dont name your clan anything identifying yourself. And maybe if you get thru a clean netting set or two maybe imp will chill. For both of you guys, the last half dozen times you played the server it spelled trouble for other players. Just a suggestion. Get thru a couple clean sets and see if minds are changed.

If you get killed for no reason tho, I totally understand your plight. That sucks.
I have

The last couple sets I have played clean.. imp doesn’t care.. They are worse than CC..

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 9th 2018, 18:44:35

Syko and macdaddy had more than their fair share of chances and second chances and they continuously chose to play like dishonorable fluffs. I don't know why they both continue to be surprised at why people feel the way that they do towards them.

I am giving this topic no additional attention or effort.

Karnage XZ

Dec 10th 2018, 2:16:40

Originally posted by Primeval:
Syko and macdaddy had more than their fair share of chances and second chances and they continuously chose to play like dishonorable fluffs. I don't know why they both continue to be surprised at why people feel the way that they do towards them.

first of all unless i have actually broke a game rule you have absolutely no moral right to bar me from the server. Another show of your misuse of power. I was offered an alliance until you had your say and threatened them. Whise the dishonorable fluff now, its you. So don't make it sound like it's all of these other people on the server, it is you and only you and your little imp parrots who mimic eachother. You are foul and to try and illegally bar someone from a server you force me to have to fight to be on the server where you will call me a suicider after you've attacked me. That's the kind of foul filth you are 😂

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2018, 3:31:47

Where ever Syko tags I will AB.

Youve been warned dont cry after
Catch me on ir c

The_Hawk

Dec 10th 2018, 3:54:22

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Youve been warned dont cry after

Will suicidal be joining?

Dev encouraging it

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2018, 4:35:30

Yeeehh n Drunck
Catch me on ir c

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 10th 2018, 5:23:49

UH OH> that could be bad for someone.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 10th 2018, 6:33:43

Same thing you do every set? Pretty excited for you to accuse IMP of putting keyloggers on your phone again, etc.

Btw, the highlight of this thread is you saying siding with macdaddy is a death warrant. He's the more respectable of you two.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Karnage XZ

Dec 10th 2018, 8:47:55

You've been warned dont cry after
I won't be joining anyone this reset. Good luck on your AB quest and your welcome for the backpay I owed you last reset... Shleezy

Karnage XZ

Dec 10th 2018, 8:48:46

Originally posted by sinistril:

Same thing you do every set? Pretty excited for you to accuse IMP of putting keyloggers on your phone again, etc.

Btw, the highlight of this thread is you saying siding with macdaddy is a death warrant. He's the more respectable of you two.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
What a sight for sore eyes.

Karnage XZ

Dec 10th 2018, 8:57:57

Also I'm not going to bother dignifying anymore comments from imp with a response.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 10th 2018, 9:35:48

im netting too ....... :P
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

sinistril Game profile

Dec 10th 2018, 11:37:39

Also I'm not going to bother dignifying anymore comments from imp with a response.

Oh please, you can't resist, you have thinner skin than a toad
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Dec 10th 2018, 11:49:47

Yeeehh n Drunck

I'm down.

Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Dec 11th 2018, 7:29:55

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 11th 2018, 18:19:42

That is a a good one I like that drug. LOL

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Dec 12th 2018, 1:27:33

first of all unless i have actually broke a game rule you have absolutely no moral right to bar me from the server. Another show of your misuse of power. I was offered an alliance until you had your say and threatened them. Whise the dishonorable fluff now, its you. So don't make it sound like it's all of these other people on the server, it is you and only you and your little imp parrots who mimic eachother. You are foul and to try and illegally bar someone from a server you force me to have to fight to be on the server where you will call me a suicider after you've attacked me. That's the kind of foul filth you are 😂

Sounds like he used FR talks to make the clan scared of being killed... not mod powers. I am the only FFA mod. Purple on the server happens at my hands unless a game admin comes in (ubber rare).
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Karnage XZ

Dec 12th 2018, 2:48:17

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Sounds like he used FR talks to make the clan scared of being killed... not mod powers. I am the only FFA mod. Purple on the server happens at my hands unless a game admin comes in (ubber rare).
Ahhh, it was that small of a task..huh?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 12th 2018, 3:20:10

Kind of like how LaF forbids KJ to play.... (though gains would probably let it slide by now)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Dec 12th 2018, 4:14:04

Gains is a good guy.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2018, 5:07:07

Best thread I've seen in a while!

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!