Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 14:42:00

You have 10 fully war built countries and all of your countries had between 40-60 missiles each and you blindedsided darkness who was netting and low defense and yet you have only killed two countries one of which logs in every 2 days lol.

Geez I by myself have done more damage to your teams via spy ops than both of your tags combined. Hell I just dropped #41 $10 million NW lol

This is what, your 5th time coming after us? Just give up already you have only got the tag kill on us once. Why do you need to continue embarrassing yourselves?

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 2nd 2018, 14:44:20
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 21:39:56

2 hours to go you clowns. Maybe try to drop my NW so that I’m not bigger than all of your countries?

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 3:22:21

Water under the bridge lets all NET this time I want to see that 100 million country at the top>

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 7th 2018, 14:02:17

Is it really water under the bridge? #22 who hit me right out of protection is a cwg player....

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 7th 2018, 14:07:44

archaic Game profile

Dec 8th 2018, 15:32:43

Superfly, you are looking at this all wrong. You think in terms of 'NW' and 'Kills' and 'attacks' as measurable metrics for assessing performance. Cancerous White Guys uses a different metric call HFCWLBTS (how far can we lower bar this set?). While you are sitting here deriding their pitiful effort - they are planning a pizza party to celebrate beating their expectations. Its all about perspective brother.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Veritas

Dec 8th 2018, 16:14:00

Originally posted by archaic:
Superfly, you are looking at this all wrong. You think in terms of 'NW' and 'Kills' and 'attacks' as measurable metrics for assessing performance. Cancerous White Guys uses a different metric call HFCWLBTS (how far can we lower bar this set?). While you are sitting here deriding their pitiful effort - they are planning a pizza party to celebrate beating their expectations. Its all about perspective brother.
Mmm... Pizza!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.