Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2018, 12:44:46

Last Day, I'm going to look in my scores lists for the fattest weakest countries and I'm going to attempt to set the record for the largest landgrab in the game, and the largest collective harvesting of land by a string. :) It's gonna be fun.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Rokkie Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 15:01:28

Best of luck.

mrford Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 15:26:39

Should we tell him?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 26th 2018, 16:02:45

You're going to be disappointed, buddy.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2018, 16:08:45

Lol itll be grand!!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 20:17:46

this set's best is 17500 acres, for record i think you need 130k acres grab, possibly higher so i really doubt you can do it. A LOT has changed since drinks baby made that near 130k acres grab.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 16:41:00

how much oil do you need to send 2 billion jets?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 17:25:35

All good questions, I see there are no countries in my scores list that would yhield that kind of return, but, I'll do the best I can anyway. It is kinda amazing though that there are so many large landed countries in my scores list though. A lot of them are much higher in land than I, but not anywhere need the size they'd need to be to do something spectacular. Well, I'll make an effort anyway. :) I'm sure that you all already know which countries are mine, so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who would be a target and if you're really paying attention, you should do something to dissuade me from using your country as a target, like buy up some defenses, etc.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 17:41:05

I think I have the fattest off main countries. I'm not going for anw so they're just leeching to a main. Talking about 2383, 2385 and 2386. Three of the top 4 fattest on the server. That's why they dont have much in the way of stock though. It all gets cycled to that 4.5b NW country I'm going to win the server with.

Tbh, they're about 3 or 4 days from running the full course of what I wanted them for which was producing a surplus of oil for my string. As I'm hardly farming any more, I dont really have a use for the excess oil except maybe burning it for extra nw on my main.

In other words, allow me to finish farming with them, and give me 2 or 3 days of transfers with them and then I'd probably let you do some pretty stupid grabs on them. If you wanna go like the last day or two we can nw match with them and do some pretty massive grabs for fun. I'm down...

Unless your point is just to piss someone off. Then I'm probably not a good target. If you're just looking to cause trouble and get killed I'm sure we could be happy to kill ya too. But really I dont mind if you take some of that land on the last day. I'll be the biggest grabs you could possibly get and I really really dont mind you hitting me the last day. Might as well just hang with me on IRC and we can have some fun with it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 17:44:30

I know that's probably a bummer response if the aim was to cause trouble and drama....but it is the facts.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 17:54:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Last Day, I'm going to look in my scores lists for the fattest weakest countries and I'm going to attempt to set the record for the largest landgrab in the game, and the largest collective harvesting of land by a string. :) It's gonna be fun.

R.I.P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 18:31:01

Its whatever. I was actually thinking about dropping d and nw matching with jets to do some stupid grabs on myself after I finish my last market with those countries. You know. Self farm until the acreage gets super ridiculous for one. Hell I can even self farm one up to like 500k acres for you to ps if you want lol

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 19:38:30

you are one bored man Derrick

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 21:32:05

To add to the buzz kill - if it's a focus fatty then it's probably a restart already from the zoom fs/ suiciders, so how much suffering do you want one person to have! lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 21:53:36

atm fattest focus has only 207k acres, rest "fat" focuses have under 140k acres-

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 23:41:31

Oh I'm almost certain hes talking about my countries. He probably spied them and sees they have low d and spal and wants to cause some drama. You can tell because he referenced how they dont have any money and I'd think the fat FOCUS countries are going for anw and have plenty money. Unfortunately the set is already over and I already won so its sorta moot.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 27th 2018, 23:49:20
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 23:44:00

If I get to like 600k acres and we match nw I bet he can beat the record or at least beat it after ghosts. Just saying. Why try to do the impossible when you can just try to make it possible for yourself, nah mean? Drama free good times.

Just trying to help a brutha out.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 27th 2018, 23:51:33
See Original Post

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 28th 2018, 0:06:53

... and if you're really paying attention, you should do something to dissuade me from using your country as a target, like buy up some defenses, etc.

It tends to be hard to grab with red-font countries. Also, at what rate does the humanitarians range drop in FFA in the last hours? That might be your biggest challenge.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2018, 0:11:15

That's an extremely valid point tho I dont know which are his. But if we were going for largest grab he'd need to be within 1% of my nw after I swell to however many acres from self farming. Would probably need like 120m nw to do it up right. Although reading between the lines I dont think breaking the grabbing record is the goal here. I think pissing off upper echelon netters is the goal.

The trouble with doing it on the last day is that people going for anw are going to be upwards of 85-90% of the way thru their destocks and have massive breaks, people like me will have countries they aren't even using anymore, and oil destocks will need to drop land anyways and he'd just be helping them destock. It's basically the hardest day of the set to piss a decent netter off unless you nuke an oil destock after it drops land but even then you'd probably need a few hundred million nw. I'm just sort of attempting to illustrate why no one would even care about this by offering to help him succeed.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 28th 2018, 0:34:12
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Nov 28th 2018, 3:02:43

Nuking would have no effect around a low acre count. It returns a error saying the country is dead.
Now chem on the other hand lol. Knock out mbs after they drop.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Nov 28th 2018, 6:06:27

Originally posted by Primeval:
... and if you're really paying attention, you should do something to dissuade me from using your country as a target, like buy up some defenses, etc.

It tends to be hard to grab with red-font countries. Also, at what rate does the humanitarians range drop in FFA in the last hours? That might be your biggest challenge.
Originally posted by mrford:
Should we tell him?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

m0bzta Game profile

Nov 28th 2018, 7:35:37

Should we tell him?

just do it forty
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Marshal Game profile

Nov 28th 2018, 14:41:26

Also, at what rate does the humanitarians range drop in FFA in the last hours? That might be your biggest challenge.

same rate as in alliance.

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2018, 21:31:17

:) like this

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 29th 2018, 1:30:31

Originally posted by m0bzta:

just do it forty

ford is already suggesting the same as what I suggested outright. He's going to have a very hard time to even be in range of someone to hit.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2018, 12:24:27

Thank You all for your responses, however, I attempted to convert to farmers and cashers while a little on the high side and screwed it up, you're all safe. Interesting idea, DerrickICN, I might have to do that someday. I also learned a few things as well. I operated each country in my string essentially as a stand alone instead of working them as a team. If I was going to play again, I might have had to try something like that, however, with the huge delays in time from click to return playing this game for me since Shawcable has not fixed their router, I will not likely be playing again as it takes way too much time to do anything.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 29th 2018, 15:01:46

don't think qz is aware of that and it isn't getting any better.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2018, 18:29:28

I'm not sure that QZ could do anything about it anyway. Most ISP's are difficult when the failure is on their network, rather than at the customers location.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2018, 20:55:25

Exactly. But man is it fluttering worse than ever. 5-15 minute downtimes like 6 or 8 times a day.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 29th 2018, 20:59:26

he could check if it's his end or not and then send a complain to his isp.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 29th 2018, 21:47:37

are you guys talking about the same issue - isnt cerb saying his isp is horrific?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Marshal Game profile

Nov 29th 2018, 22:23:13

yes and qz uses same isp, it's either qz's end or shawcable's end problem.

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2018, 21:02:00

If you hit me, I swear I will find where you live and poop in your front yard!

Seriously, hope all is well...

Client no 9

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2018, 3:46:06

Some people will pay a lot of money to watch that.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 11:39:59

Originally posted by Client no 9:
Some people will pay a lot of money to watch that.

hey dibs.

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 22:25:24

It is a problem everywhere not just at your end the earth game has been blinking out and going on and off for acouple of weeks now. It IS OFF AS I POST THIS MESSAGE. I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BUT IT IS NOT MY NETWORK AS EVERYTHING WORKS GOOD EXCEPT EARTH.

So if anyone knows what the deal is good luck fixing it>

Database Down!

Unfortunately, it appears the database is currently inaccessible.
This may be for maintenance, or the server is just starting, or some other error. Please try again shortly. If this error persists, please contact an administrator in the #earthempires IRC channel.

Edited By: Uncle James on Dec 1st 2018, 22:38:56
See Original Post

Uncle James Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 22:45:35

You would need 100 million jets and a country with 1 million acres in it to do a 130k land grab for the record. I will see if i can accumulate enough land next set so you can give it a try. While I am collecting the land see if you can get the 100 million jets and oil together for the last week of the game> I think I will name it CERBERUS LAND FARM. That is if he gets the game fixed so it will run like it used to.

I usually get thru half my countries before it blinks out and goes in to super slow motion or completely stops.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 1st 2018, 23:10:15

llaar might hold largest lg record since he exploited bug.

on 1 near 130k acres grab defender had 1.5m acres and attacker had bit under 740k acres.

nowadays 1m+ acres countries are very rare.

The_Hawk

Dec 2nd 2018, 0:19:50

Originally posted by Marshal:
llaar might hold largest lg record since he exploited bug.

on 1 near 130k acres grab defender had 1.5m acres and attacker had bit under 740k acres.

nowadays 1m+ acres countries are very rare.

11 Hi (#325) 1,003,423 $738,402,447 HG IMP
12 Hi (#324) 1,018,510 $734,812,535 HG IMP
14 Hi (#326) 975,006 $681,314,758 HG IMP

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 11:20:29

yea those were several sets ago and previous is 2 years ago (don't bother to check if landdroppers have gotten to 1m acres).

best set might been 5.5 years ago when there were 3m acres and over countries in top 5.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 12:14:55

Land isn't everything
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2018, 14:03:53

That's what she said.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 2nd 2018, 15:08:57

well it is for cerb if he wants to break all time lg record.