Verified:

KoKnockers Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 23:40:18

Does anyone think GDI should be adjusted a little bit for Primary Server?

Maybe you only break it if you hit someone twice within a certain time period, such as a week or 10 days or two weeks?

Also with that adjustment maybe make it that you can't hit someone more than twice during that same time period, so someone weaker can't be farmed like 5 times in a row, keeping them super low.

I would like to hear peoples thoughts, since there aren't 1000s of countries like their used to be, and only a handful of players now.

trep Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 0:39:34

First time playing in ages, but I'm probably one of the biggest GDI offenders. Single taps and not hitting someone more than once isn't natural for this game. There's no real implied rules of not being able to hit people more times or even 1:1 or retals - those were just made in alliance over the years. If you're fat or improperly defended, you should get hit more than once. I haven't really looked, but I doubt anyone that really follows the single tap rule to a T actually finishes well (I might be wrong with the new environment though). I don't think in the past I've ever explored on a country past like 2-4k acres and usually I've always grabbed out of protection, but this with the small pool it really is tough to hit more so I have been exploring rather than doing more hits.

My view on GDI is it stops unwarranted suiciding, but if you hit people more than once (or even once) technically they should be able to do whatever they want with you. Part of grabbing has always been looking at the target's country buildup/attack patterns and gauging risk versus reward. Do I want to be lazy and save a few minutes looking for a new target or multi tap and potentially piss off the current target more? Though with less players this isn't always about being lazy anymore.

If you hit someone (including a retal), better make sure you're able to defend it or ready to war about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 0:48:15

This is ridiculous, don't fix what's not broken, don't break GDI unless you can handle the heat.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoKnockers Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 15:48:02

I just don't think hitting someone a month apart, in such a limited pool of people to choose from, should open them up for being able to suicide on you, especially with (or even without) people alt's floating around waiting for something like this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2018, 17:45:46

This is by a mile the best solo server, it doesn't need any tweaking, play smart.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Helmut Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 20:44:39

Good diplomatic skills go a long way...
Are there bots on this server, or just people that act like bots?

trep Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 20:52:00

I’m actually impressed how some countries get built with like 10 bpt

Marshal Game profile

Nov 27th 2018, 21:21:41

primary is bot free.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

momo Game profile

Nov 29th 2018, 18:40:48

What I don't like is when you get hit because you're in the 25 percent range of some country , and then after they hit you they build up and are out of range for a retal. Some countries repeat this pattern several times and becomes very frustrating. Equally frustrating is when you attack a country and they wait a month to retal and take about 5 times the land they lost.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2018, 18:57:53

Play smart, keep with the pace.
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 30th 2018, 8:05:56

Sorry 😐
The EEVIL Empire