Verified:

Jemal999 Game profile

Oct 27th 2018, 10:46:45

Hello, I used to play this game rather regularly, and have just come back after a few years away, and was wondering at the activity level currently. I just joined the primary server, and It seems that I'm only player #170 even though it's almost over? I could have sworn I remembered playing with thousands of players.. Is this regular? Has the community really shrunk that much?

Drunken Squirrel Game profile

Oct 27th 2018, 11:53:30

Recreational marijuana use has been legalized in various states and countries. I'm of the opinion that the majority of players moved to Colorado and died of exposure because they were too stoned to realize the need to hide from the cold. Grizzly bears may have also gotten a few because the Basement Bot Boys got the munchies at the inappropriate time and thought that they could topfeed the bear. Course, the majority may have survived puberty and are now just too busy raising families to be able to devote the time required to create huge parking lots of new and used military equipment.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 31st 2018, 11:03:35

hmm
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Chutya123 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2018, 20:21:59

Same way here. I used to play sometime 2001-2005. Dont exactly remember. Its blurry bc it was high school/college days. Remember playing with thousands or tens of thousand countries. Came back a couple of months ago. Now its a few 100 countries and a few dozen real players. But its mostly good people left. Game is still fun. Game is growing albeit from a low base. Check out the game history on wiki. Been thru lots of ups and downs but credit to the devs/admins for keeping it running. More interaction between players bc you preety much know all the good players.
Welcome back.

Spiders Game profile

Dec 5th 2018, 15:00:10

i come back every now and then, been playing since solarianet. Web games in general is dead. IMO, for this game to survive, it needs to be turned into a phone app with web browser play as an option. It's almost time for this dinosaur to go extinct, sadly.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 5th 2018, 20:50:20

there are plans to make this app but that takes time and devs need to make sure no exploitations. currently this can be played via any mobile device.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....