Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 4:21:35

Where you at brah? Let's NET, I lost your contact info.

FYI - nobody here can beat us in netting, if we ever get to net together again :o)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - drama FFA WTF happened. =(
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 11:28:05

Hawk can. most of IMP can. (except for me).

The_Hawk

Oct 12th 2018, 11:51:26

Originally posted by smegma:
Sinstril can. most of IMP can. (except for me).

Fixed it for ya man :)

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 12:34:44

SV is the GOAT FFA netter

Fixed
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2018, 17:49:19

Originally posted by sinistril:
if sin and SV anal birthed a child, it would be the best netter ever

Fixed

Fixed

Crippler ICD Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 19:33:42

IMP and ICD have 2 generally different netting philosophies :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

The_Hawk

Oct 12th 2018, 20:02:44

Hey I tried yours. Was doing well until a certain icdmember playing solo ran kill runs on me. :P

Dev encouraging it

Oct 12th 2018, 20:17:00

funny part on that is he hadn't played in ICD for like a year before that :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Sherita Game profile

Oct 12th 2018, 21:16:19

Truth! <3

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 3:01:31

SV is the GOAT FFA netter

Fixed

cant disagree ya there...but that's because he's played wayyyy more (resets) than me ...for the record i'd own Sin...nice challenge but he/you would fall as would the rest of you :o)

I'd like to see a netting competition between us but that wouldnt work with suiciders / FA help etc...

I tried to play this reset but ---> why? No drama :(

sinistril Game profile

Oct 14th 2018, 3:21:50

I'll do a netting competition with the first person to beat my record :P Otherwise I'm just doing troll builds if I play
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 4:35:58

what record? The $11m one where you got support from hahahaha

Pretty sure you arent above my avg nw or total nw

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2018, 4:37:33

or the 7 or 8 top 10 finishes i had in my last reset...i can keep going...lol

The_Hawk

Oct 14th 2018, 5:03:58

Originally posted by raz:

I can confirm he had no support besides tag protection from imp.

He even had to help kill some Douchebag running commie that set if my memory suits me.

Bet i could flood the top ten with the server at war.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 14th 2018, 13:35:32

The fact that you find it unbelievable that I did it without help despite not offering up who helped me and how is why I have nothing to prove. I think 15 bill solo is possible with what I learned that set (my mistakes per se) so it should be relatively easy to beat.

The problem is people still aren't doing most of things I did that set, so I guess they aren't common enough knowledge that the record will be beaten anytime soon. And yeah you narrowly beat me in tnw and anw. I sunk over a trill cash into transaction costs that set so that was easy enough to do.

As for help, I got some from Microsoft Excel, advice from dp and hawk, and I bounced the idea of a 10 bill now country off better netters than me before I did it, which was enough motivation to try.

Oct 14th 2018, 22:48:22

raz didnt play that set so he couldnt say for 100% sure you did or didnt have help - I do know you werent the only one buying / selling tech and oil so i'm sure the bots could of helped you :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Bot Clan Leader

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2018, 2:03:28

We did not.

The_Hawk

Oct 15th 2018, 3:54:00

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
raz didnt play that set so he couldnt say for 100% sure you did or didnt have help - I do know you werent the only one buying / selling tech and oil so i'm sure the bots could of helped you :P

So his kill count magically went up in a set he wasn't playing?

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2018, 4:39:31

The fact that you find it unbelievable that I did it without help despite not offering up who helped me and how is why I have nothing to prove. I think 15 bill solo is possible with what I learned that set (my mistakes per se) so it should be relatively easy to beat.

The problem is people still aren't doing most of things I did that set, so I guess they aren't common enough knowledge that the record will be beaten anytime soon. And yeah you narrowly beat me in tnw and anw. I sunk over a trill cash into transaction costs that set so that was easy enough to do.

As for help, I got some from Microsoft Excel, advice from dp and hawk, and I bounced the idea of a 10 bill now country off better netters than me before I did it, which was enough motivation to try.

Where did I say it was unbelievable? You obviously don't know my past. In E2025 I had the highest NW until Peki beat me and he needed to merge TSE into PANLV in order to get it done and anyone who knows me would know I have a ton of respect for Peki - probably the best to ever play (aside from Hermes and SV). (For the record I did have help when I got it done - Orion).

Can I beat $11b - absolutely, it's not a question of if it's when and I can come back. I play EE 1-2 times a year and the next time I decide to play that will be the goal. When I decide to play again it would be heck of a lot easier than doing avg nw AND 7 top 10. I'll come back eventually, probably, but it tough to predict with my kiddos.

OH and i'll do it solo - trust me Crip will not let anyone help me because he is annoying like that ;o)

And this is just a friendly disagreement - these forums uses to be filled with drama and hostilities and now it's just tree hugging :o)

The_Hawk

Oct 26th 2018, 11:38:56

Cool story brah

Dev encouraging it

Oct 26th 2018, 19:45:43

so much jellyness going around! lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Desperado Game profile

Oct 27th 2018, 3:05:02

When yall said it was someone who hadn't played in over a year o have to admit I was all like, when did I kill hawk

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Desperado Game profile

Oct 27th 2018, 3:05:13

pants antler

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2018, 19:18:11

Cool story brah

Story? Sorry it’s fact!

Go back to running your multies...one day you might reach relevancy!!!

The_Hawk

Oct 28th 2018, 19:45:02

Cool story brah

Story? Sorry it’s fact!

Go back to running your multies...one day you might reach relevancy!!!

Most of the server would have to war... Wait... That is what happened your 7/10 set... Hmmm.

I was making a trial run at avg net the set you suicided into us. Wouldn't have scratched what S.V had for his record, but would have been pretty close. Was fun though watching you try to wall, and giving up.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Oct 28th 2018, 19:48:59

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2018, 23:51:08

Cool story brah

The_Hawk

Oct 29th 2018, 0:49:32

Cool story brah

bonus

Dev encouraging it

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2018, 1:04:47

Pretty sure I'm better than everyone at everything.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 29th 2018, 1:34:12

I think that is a psychosis that they have meds for.

The_Hawk

Oct 29th 2018, 1:36:41

Originally posted by mrford:

Truth right here.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 29th 2018, 12:06:12

Can I beat $11b - absolutely, it's not a question of if it's when and I can come back. I play EE 1-2 times a year and the next time I decide to play that will be the goal. When I decide to play again it would be heck of a lot easier than doing avg nw AND 7 top 10. I'll come back eventually, probably, but it tough to predict with my kiddos.

You're going to need better production and play the markets much better than you did in your avg nw set, so I'm not sure how it will be a heck of a lot easier. :P If you can do it quicker than I did on your first try (I think I had 10 days left in the set when I stopped), I'll name my countries whatever you want for a few sets.

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 29th 2018, 12:17:17

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 29th 2018, 12:49:09

I imagine his netting skillset is a moot point if someone kills raz first as payback for suiciding.

Oct 29th 2018, 20:31:23

i'm sure it's those type of post that lead to his suicide in the first place

words matter!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

The_Hawk

Oct 29th 2018, 21:33:19

words matter!

Hmmmm. Don't remember posting on the forums much around that time frame.

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 30th 2018, 6:10:41

I imagine his netting skillset is a moot point if someone kills raz first as payback for suiciding.

I hope no one does, would love to see people try to break that record to give me a new goal rather than running boring all-x countries every set :P

Oct 30th 2018, 8:26:12

Lol in general hawk :p
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2018, 4:15:59

Let this be a lesson to ANYONE who suicides on me during a netting reset...i.e Hawk

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2018, 4:16:45

You're going to need better production and play the markets much better than you did in your avg nw set, so I'm not sure how it will be a heck of a lot easier. :P If you can do it quicker than I did on your first try (I think I had 10 days left in the set when I stopped), I'll name my countries whatever you want for a few sets.

The day i need your advise is the day I stop playing...

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2018, 4:17:52

I've asked for a 1 v 1 for 3 years from you and he keep backing down...run along.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2018, 4:27:04

I've ran one string in the last 2+ years. And that was for what was supposed to be a reunion set. You ain't a good enough reason to change that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2018, 4:30:42

words matter!

I saw a chat somewhere where you admitted to suiciding on me...don't act innocent here. Building war countries is easy, boring and a waste of time and energy because anyone can do it. Like I said I play a few times a year and I don't waste my time killing unless I need to prove a point.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2018, 4:31:44

I've ran one string in the last 2+ years. And that was for what was supposed to be a reunion set. You ain't a good enough reason to change that.

I play twice a year, you always have an excuse...you scared that is the reality.

sinistril Game profile

Nov 5th 2018, 4:44:24

It wasn't advice... I don't actually understand why you're acting fluffy. You had extra bots to grab and got that record in a war set. It has an asterisk next to it in my mind. If someone like Gerdler told me he'd shatter my record, I'd believe him, hell, I bet he would get even higher than what I think the highest nw possible is, but you? Like I said, I didn't even play the set out until the end. It should be easy to beat with 15% more time than I had. So beat it, and then talk.

mrford Game profile

Nov 5th 2018, 5:38:02

I play twice a year, you always have an excuse...you scared that is the reality.

Whatever makes you feel better kid. lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

The_Hawk

Nov 5th 2018, 11:20:14

words matter!

I saw a chat somewhere where you admitted to suiciding on me...don't act innocent here. Building war countries is easy, boring and a waste of time and energy because anyone can do it. Like I said I play a few times a year and I don't waste my time killing unless I need to prove a point.

I would love to see this log. I've only hit icd 1 set since I have played and that was with bomber and stones members.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2018, 5:35:54

yeah because i have nothing better to do than sit around and save chats...lol

The_Hawk

Nov 7th 2018, 13:18:56

Bonus

Dev encouraging it

SwedishViper Game profile

Nov 15th 2018, 4:45:09

I got my own record, at 13-14b, without support from anyone, including no one buying anything I put on the market (as I never put anything on the market to sell back then ). Never did any market transfers, nor any market manipulations. I bought more or less everything from private market as well :) (Which I understand was a big mistake, as I would probably have gained 50% more networth doing so). Thats what I call "No support" ;)

Anyway, I guess Sin didnt go that route though, as it would be impossible with only 11k acres :)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

sinistril Game profile

Nov 15th 2018, 5:31:44

Originally posted by SwedishViper:

I got my own record, at 13-14b, without support from anyone, including no one buying anything I put on the market (as I never put anything on the market to sell back then ). Never did any market transfers, nor any market manipulations. I bought more or less everything from private market as well :) (Which I understand was a big mistake, as I would probably have gained 50% more networth doing so). Thats what I call "No support" ;)

Anyway, I guess Sin didnt go that route though, as it would be impossible with only 11k acres :)

No one did buyouts for me. I did market transfers, yes, with 100% my own cash and you do realise that has transactions costs, right? It's not free. Unfortunately, there are players that see you doing market transfers and try to block them, often times successfully. And since we're talking above "50% more nw" I was calculating my average would be 1.3-1.5 billion per country across 16 that entire set until I decided to make one big one. No one manipulated the market in my favor either, I was competing on the market against people like ashe and others the entire time and bought much of my military well above private market price as the fear of running out of military before I ran out of cash was very real (and might have been realized if I had decided to play the set out till the end but I decided I had enough).

The_Hawk

Nov 15th 2018, 11:51:32

*waves at sv*

He dropped acres. I think he ran 60k techers. To lazy to look.

Dev encouraging it