Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 17:19:54

Rumor is you'd be pretty upset if the solo servers found out you were using the alt-nick PlayerZ. I wouldn't make enemies here if I wanted something like that kept secret.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 17:23:29

Well now.... Hmmm, honestly, I have no beef with either names.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 4th 2018, 17:27:13
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 17:25:46

Yeah same. I just heard itd be upsetting. Figured anyway to keep driving that dagger into these suiciders. Haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 4th 2018, 17:29:55
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 17:26:29

fluffing autocorrect, meant beef
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 17:29:17

Where's the beef?

Namineff Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 17:32:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Where's the beef?

By the sounds of you its sandwiched between your cheeks. <3 <3
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 18:02:40

Yeah, I've preferred to keep my LCN identity distinct from my untagged / solo server activities. I've used Player Z for years when I played untagged. I figured it would help cut down on the cross server retribution nonsense, and I liked having the relative anonymity after having more of a spotlight back when I was LCN's Head of War and later President. I enjoy helping organize the recent challenges on the express server, and I like that there aren't a lot of politics there.

Galleri has known, of course, and a very small handful of others. She somewhat outed me on a forum a month or so ago, but graciously modified the post when I requested it of her.

Anyhow, I dont think it'll be a huge surprise to most people (just in case it wasn't already clear, Sore Airbags was me, too). I also dont think it'll change much, except that LaF probably wont try to recruit Player Z as much. ;)
Purposeful1

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 18:36:02

The challenges have been fairly successful. Maybe should advertise cross server? Especially the low impact ones?

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 21:40:00

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
The challenges have been fairly successful. Maybe should advertise cross server? Especially the low impact ones?

Alliance challenge #1

"Who can grow the most from LaF land before being killed"

Current top mark is 430k acres.

Alliance Challenge #2

Which sp00ger can restart the most

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 21:40:38

Another insightful Derrick post.......

Or not.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 22:29:53

yeah cross server issues are lame bringing up stuff which isnt relevant to whats happening in game

almost like cross reset issues

of course there used to be a need for building up trust for pacts across resets to avoid being farmed but now even solo tagged players who dont pact barely get hit

Oct 4th 2018, 22:42:59

Oh! I actually meant trying to get more people playing challenges in express. Truly advertising on the other servers to get more participants.

Like for next week, if there's an allx challenge.

But I'm OK with alliance challenges too ;)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2018, 22:46:03

The express server challenges are pretty fun
Just shut up and have another beer

Oct 4th 2018, 23:29:07

Is low commitment. And with low impact ones like allx, it CAN be pretty low effort.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 5th 2018, 1:07:33

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Yeah, I've preferred to keep my LCN identity distinct from my untagged / solo server activities. I've used Player Z for years when I played untagged. I figured it would help cut down on the cross server retribution nonsense, and I liked having the relative anonymity after having more of a spotlight back when I was LCN's Head of War and later President. I enjoy helping organize the recent challenges on the express server, and I like that there aren't a lot of politics there.

Galleri has known, of course, and a very small handful of others. She somewhat outed me on a forum a month or so ago, but graciously modified the post when I requested it of her.

Anyhow, I dont think it'll be a huge surprise to most people (just in case it wasn't already clear, Sore Airbags was me, too). I also dont think it'll change much, except that LaF probably wont try to recruit Player Z as much. ;)

This. I did make a mistake with PP1 aka Penisful1. And I apologized to him then.
Naminef, I don't like Derrick enough. Matter a fact I even had Pang check into how Derrick was getting info before (congrats Derrick now you know lol) Matter a fact I hate most of the people in this game. So stop thinking I am giving out info. Cause I don't care as much as you think and I hate all of you. Btw..how many days have I been waiting?
Welcome to the truth.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2018, 1:11:41

P.S. this is what happens though when you people run around making alts like you have Multiple Personality Disorders. I never know which one I am dealing with on the forums.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 1:15:21

Oh new Express country name.....

Galleri loves MPOs

I wont do it though

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2018, 1:18:30

fluff you trumpoz, it is MPD get it right
I am equal opportunity hater.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2018, 1:19:08

I gotta ban myself for cussing. See ya

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 1:37:34

I deserved to be cussed at for that one.

Oct 5th 2018, 1:41:43

Originally posted by galleri:

This. I did make a mistake with PP1 aka Penisful1. And I apologized to him then.
Naminef, I don't like Derrick enough. Matter a fact I even had Pang check into how Derrick was getting info before (congrats Derrick now you know lol) Matter a fact I hate most of the people in this game. So stop thinking I am giving out info. Cause I don't care as much as you think and I hate all of you. Btw..how many days have I been waiting?
Welcome to the truth.

Fake news. Gal loves me.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 17:00:08

Lol. Ooooo. I got admin researched.

Pang did contact me about how I got my info. At the time I was a little surprised because I'd never been contacted about my behavior before. Found some irony in the fact that outing fake nicks and identifying suiciders was the thing that would make an admin contact me. There is a level of protection for both fake nicks and countries who wish to remain anonymous by both the mods and the admins.

There are other games with a griefer culture....like Sea of Thieves for example. But those players are identified by their nicks and people dont run into things like stones did this set, having a player posing as another reputable player to infiltrate the tag for purposes of grief.

Personally I dont like the fake nicks, nor do I support admins and mods protecting them. I think every profile should be open and users limited to one nick. We should be able to judge you from your body of work, not purely reputation. And clans should be able to see if someone is lying and spying them.

So no, I dont have mod or admin support on outing suicider culture in this game. That's something I've researched on my own with the statistics the game provides.

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 17:04:30

^+1 I agree 100% that profiles should be open and linked to one nick only.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2018, 19:02:52

Pang did contact me about how I got my info. At the time I was a little surprised because I'd never been contacted about my behavior before. Found some irony in the fact that outing fake nicks and identifying suiciders was the thing that would make an admin contact me. There is a level of protection for both fake nicks and countries who wish to remain anonymous by both the mods and the admins.

There are other games with a griefer culture....like Sea of Thieves for example. But those players are identified by their nicks and people dont run into things like stones did this set, having a player posing as another reputable player to infiltrate the tag for purposes of grief.

Personally I dont like the fake nicks, nor do I support admins and mods protecting them. I think every profile should be open and users limited to one nick. We should be able to judge you from your body of work, not purely reputation. And clans should be able to see if someone is lying and spying them.

So no, I dont have mod or admin support on outing suicider culture in this game. That's something I've researched on my own with the statistics the game provides.

I was just seriously baffled is all. To me it didn't make sense. So I asked Pang to read the thread. Sometimes things seem odd and we ask.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 19:54:56

I thought it was pretty clever how you were able to identify my private profile from my net worth changes, even if you did draw a bunch of misleading conclusions from it (like me having a suicider past). The level of obsession is flattering.

That being said, I do think it's good to be able to have an identity on the forums that doesn't need to be associated with every live country. I frequently reveal my country number on forums, and I prefer that it isnt associated with every other country number across all servers. I think that encourages griefing even more.

I am curious how you associated PZ and Purposeful1, though.
Purposeful1

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 20:02:44

Makes sense. My methods of deduction on these things is a bit off kilter. I could see it looking like some sort of loophole deduction. Personally I think it's the right thing to do to inquire. If for no other reason than to learn my methods for future circumstances.

Oct 5th 2018, 20:16:03

Purposeful raises a very valid point. Knowing who I am ingame puts me at a slight disadvantage (if I care about my handle), but it is too easily abused. Knowing who YOU are is a worthwhile trade. On every server, you're toast.

There are serious drawbacks to every anti-'griefer' action that I have seen proposed. In reality, most of them actually further my goals.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 20:28:37

Which are? Do you even know what your goals are?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 20:31:30

I thought it was pretty clever how you were able to identify my private profile from my net worth changes, even if you did draw a bunch of misleading conclusions from it (like me having a suicider past). The level of obsession is flattering.

That being said, I do think it's good to be able to have an identity on the forums that doesn't need to be associated with every live country. I frequently reveal my country number on forums, and I prefer that it isnt associated with every other country number across all servers. I think that encourages griefing even more.

I am curious how you associated PZ and Purposeful1, though.

It took a couple sets but mathing nw changed against who participated in the challenges and subtracting players I knew/had open profiles. I had it narrowed down to a couple people. This post confirmed my suspicions.

Oct 5th 2018, 20:44:32

You still think we wanted a server war. Dumbass.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2018, 21:51:45

having a player posing as another reputable player to infiltrate the tag for purposes of grief

it has been the MO between tags and individual players for the best part of two decades

Personally I dont like the fake nicks, nor do I support admins and mods protecting them. I think every profile should be open and users limited to one nick

* thumbs up *

Edited By: Akula on Oct 5th 2018, 21:54:33
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 22:13:01

Derrick - mods and admins have to be impartial. If the admins have not outlawed what we have done then we are on the same standing as any other player.

Well done on outing PP1 as Player Z - one of the first intelligent things I have seen you do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 6th 2018, 0:33:22

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Derrick - mods and admins have to be impartial. If the admins have not outlawed what we have done then we are on the same standing as any other player.

Well done on outing PP1 as Player Z - one of the first intelligent things I have seen you do.

Yeah if you go back to the thread I literally argued with him that he could not deduct from the profiles...
but Pang said Derrick told him how he did it step by step. Pang never did tell me exactly how Derrick did it, but said it was legit.
What I want to know is this Derrick....how do you have the time to even do this? Don't you have like 3 jobs? Play in a band, picking up chicks around the world? Are you stealing time from time? lol
I told DS last night I barely have time to poop. Anyhow off to sew!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 6th 2018, 0:36:01

P.S.
One of my alt's is
Primeval

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 6th 2018, 0:52:43

I knew it all along.

It was so obvious that you were trying to hide it.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 6th 2018, 1:08:24

Yeah if you go back to the thread I literally argued with him that he could not deduct from the profiles...
but Pang said Derrick told him how he did it step by step. Pang never did tell me exactly how Derrick did it, but said it was legit.
What I want to know is this Derrick....how do you have the time to even do this? Don't you have like 3 jobs? Play in a band, picking up chicks around the world? Are you stealing time from time? lol

It's ridiculously easy to deduce from profiles and it doesn't take any time at all. Running your countries turns would take longer
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 6th 2018, 1:09:40

Originally posted by sinistril:

It's ridiculously easy to deduce from profiles and it doesn't take any time at all. Running your countries turns would take longer

Not unless galleri is in All Cash mode :P

The_Hawk

Oct 6th 2018, 1:10:22

It is easy to find whose who in-game. We do it a'll the time in ffa.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 1:30:42

This made me laugh :)

Oct 6th 2018, 2:47:00

Confirmed.

We talked about poop, taxes, and airplanes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 14:35:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

This made me laugh :)

Hahaha. Yeah. It's moreso based on being online in a 5 minute window. It comes together certainly quicker than running ffa turns.

But yes. I am busy. Too busy to run elders with any level of consistency. Probably even too busy for team this set. I've been protesting pretty much straight since the Kavanaugh hearing. That's probably going to get a lot more traction today. Ironically I met a gal at the protests and we spend a ton of time together atm. One might even say Kavanaugh got me laid. But yeah. Between 2 jobs, shows, a couple gals, protesting, and runninng an open mic here in Philly, I'm swamped. It's a good busy tho. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 14:37:48

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:

You still think we wanted a server war. Dumbass.

I think you did originally. Or maybe I thought that. Now I'm asking because it seems completely aimless and just starting fluff for the sake of being an ass. I've been wrong before tho. You said you had a goal. I'm legitimately asking what that is.

Hokage Game profile

Oct 6th 2018, 16:39:57

Yeah wht that is?

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 20:09:39

P.S. this is what happens though when you people run around making alts like you have Multiple Personality Disorders. I never know which one I am dealing with on the forums.

Does this make you feel like a mood ring on a bi-polar schizophrenic cameleon in a bowl of Skittles?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 7th 2018, 0:27:29

Originally posted by Banks:

Does this make you feel like a mood ring on a bi-polar schizophrenic cameleon in a bowl of Skittles?

No it makes me feel like a mixed up set of Tarot Cards ;)

AnimalP0P Game profile

Oct 7th 2018, 0:54:20

Akekho omthandayo
Uyazi imithetho futhi nginguye
Ukuzinikela okuphelele ngicabanga
Ngeke uthole lokhu komunye umfana

Ngitshele indlela engizizwa ngayo
Kufanele ngiyiqonde

angisoze ngalilahla ithemba
Ungalokothi uvumele phansi
Ngeke ngigijime futhi ngisondeze
Ngeke ukhale