Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 2:10:21

I can completely understand netters sets being destroyed, sucks. What I can see is that this event has brought the majority of the server together and its brought life back into the forums. It's brought enemies to the table and seen tags fight together for the greater good.

Alot needs to change for this game to move forward, but I am enjoying seeing old names pop back onto the forums, and the community more active.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 2:25:33

Just stop. You're making too much sense for earth's regressive teen mentality.

Criers will cry, fappers will fap.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 2:42:12

This thread is far too intelligent for AT.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 2:48:28

This is the first time I've been online to wall in years - got to admit it got my juices flowing, especially with the combination of LaF, SOL, Elders and more working together. It's a lot harder to wall these days with the speed attacks and not being able to drop as much land!
Purposeful1

The_Hawk

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:02:20

*waves* at purposeful1

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:06:25

Now you realized how trash your action over your motives and reasons to suicide the server. Next set you can't hide specially if elders wants having fun on killing you lcn (loser company of naminef).

sinistril Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:57:25

Originally posted by Hokage:
Now you realized how trash your action over your motives and reasons to suicide the server. Next set you can't hide specially if elders wants having fun on killing you lcn (loser company of naminef).

https://imgflip.com/i/2j9d6c
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 5:21:38

Loser Company of Namineff - using peoples names and tags as an insult? Are we back in pre-school?

This gets better and better.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 7:21:12

Trumpoz it does feel like that when some idiots gang up and jump a few random people who can poorly defend themselves just so they can pump their chests in the middle of the yard :) while screaming that it is all the fault of the school system.

Pot calling kettle black.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 7:58:24

That could applied to every war dec ever made in this game Maki.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 8:03:39

Not even close, trumpet!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

table4two Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 8:39:43

Mr Cuban, I'd be cautious to say recent events have been good for activity.

What we're seeing is a spike in activity, in what has been a general decline in the player base. I wouldn't be surprised if the recent events leads to an accelerated overall decline, as players who have been thinking of leaving for a while, now have more of a impetus to quit.

At the moment the parameters within the game make it too easy for suiciders to wreak havoc, and until changes are made, I can only see our numbers dwindling.

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 9:50:07

Who is insulting is that people asking demand doesn't fit to the place they stands. Go to solo servers if you want play solo, don't bark here, this is alliance server.

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 11:06:19

Originally posted by Hokage:
Who is insulting is that people asking demand doesn't fit to the place they stands. Go to solo servers if you want play solo, don't bark here, this is alliance server.

I see it the other way around. It's not solo players who are barking. Solo players often play conservatively, and then act out when they view their treatment as unfair. When they do act out, or, as in this case, they band together to act out, alliances start barking about how unfair solo players are.
Purposeful1

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 11:27:21

Originally posted by Makinso:
Trumpoz it does feel like that when some idiots gang up and jump a few random people who can poorly defend themselves just so they can pump their chests in the middle of the yard :) while screaming that it is all the fault of the school system.

The thing is, we weren't beating on defenseless know-nothings like KoH. We were beating on massive countries that forgot that diplomacy and tag protection are not always the answer. It's always been a war game...its even programmed that way. If you fail to defend yourself, you should expect to get bent over and ridden. This game used to be a dense forest full of wolves...now it's a pen full of sheep calling a couple of wolves names as if that will stop them from being wolves. Not only doesnt the current playerbase learn from their actions, they dont want to learn. We're here to remind them that they need to be adaptable in a war environment. The sheep have become far too rigid and the wolves have heard the dinner bell...and we're not leaving until our bellies are full or the sheep stop being sheep.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

table4two Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 11:36:38

Originally posted by Namineff:

The thing is, we weren't beating on defenseless know-nothings like KoH. We were beating on massive countries that forgot that diplomacy and tag protection are not always the answer. It's always been a war game...its even programmed that way. If you fail to defend yourself, you should expect to get bent over and ridden. This game used to be a dense forest full of wolves...now it's a pen full of sheep calling a couple of wolves names as if that will stop them from being wolves. Not only doesnt the current playerbase learn from their actions, they dont want to learn. We're here to remind them that they need to be adaptable in a war environment. The sheep have become far too rigid and the wolves have heard the dinner bell...and we're not leaving until our bellies are full or the sheep stop being sheep.

lol I cringed so hard reading that. I tip my fedora to you good sir.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 12:29:54

Still bad analogy naminef, you are using a primal instinct or urge (hunger) as an “accountable” concept for whatever you’re doing. Wrong.

Nothing to do with that, you wish to go upon ways of old with 1000+ players, that concept is looonnngg Gone. Like i Told you whatever you do it does not matter unless you manage to spark player growth with your actions. Guess what? So far your actions are doing the exact opposite.

So to use your analogy, the wolves Didnt use their brain, Because the sheep can’t learn in their current enviroment. Eventually they ate All sheep and the remainder of sheep fled the area. Ultimately The wolves died of starvation.

Edited By: Makinso on Oct 3rd 2018, 12:32:33
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 12:30:34

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 12:50:02

Still bad analogy naminef, you are using a primal instinct or urge (hunger) as an “accountable” concept for whatever you’re doing. Wrong.

Nothing to do with that, you wish to go upon ways of old with 1000+ players, that concept is looonnngg Gone. Like i Told you whatever you do it does not matter unless you manage to spark player growth with your actions. Guess what? So far your actions are doing the exact opposite.

So to use your analogy, the wolves Didnt use their brain, Because the sheep can’t learn in their current enviroment. Eventually they ate All sheep and the remainder of sheep fled the area. Ultimately The wolves died of starvation.

If you want a player base, you need something to lure them in. Conflict does that. We can bring the conflict, however, unless the dems get an app written for this, it's a moot point anyways. The game needs a younger playerbase and you wont get them logging into a browser to do maths without it having some payoff. Some superficial graphics would help too. ABs are great, but if you want a younger demographic, when you do an AB tanks should be firing at something. Stuff like that is what you NEED if you want to game to survive and grow. Personally I dont need that stuff, but I'm not in the demo that games need to grow.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

AnimalP0P Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 12:59:20

With the server under attack, my dog hid under a blanket

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Oct 3rd 2018, 13:45:41

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I can completely understand netters sets being destroyed, sucks. What I can see is that this event has brought the majority of the server together and its brought life back into the forums. It's brought enemies to the table and seen tags fight together for the greater good.

Alot needs to change for this game to move forward, but I am enjoying seeing old names pop back onto the forums, and the community more active.

Everyone, we are being preached to by someone whos been playing for too long but still doesn't know how to calculate breaks.

https://www.earthempires.com/...antage-45005?t=1525412041
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:16:18

Ohh and LI only posted one of his threads. Make a search on this mrcuban and you will see he does that over and over, get's help and still fails another 2 months later. I thought he was trolling at one point after helping him two sets in a row. He keeps thinking tanks have 3 def points and turrets have 2 or thinking def allies can only help the defender add 25% to their break.

The AT community has spent hours upon hours educating this guy in how to math out breaks and now he wishes suicides on those same posters that helped him(which he always does).

henrik Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:42:06

Hi purp! *waves*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 3rd 2018, 16:09:55

Originally posted by henrik:
Hi purp! *waves*

You didn't leave an Abba song....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:18:08

Uhm, you haven't touched me because you can't, flufftard, please try again, thanks.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Oct 3rd 2018, 18:20:13
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:25:33

Hi purp! *waves*

Hiya henrik! Where are you playing these days?
Purposeful1

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:50:17

Come out of protection dont talk too much! You are just trash that fade away next set.

archaic Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 21:38:13

You know, this would have been easy to fix.

Start with banning alt accounts and alt forum handles.

Second, start dishing out IP bans for griefers. As bad as Dagga and Dibs were on the forums, they were never deliberately trying to drive away the playerbase for lulz.

Third, get rid of the idiotic fluffing restart bonus that rewards this behavior.

Adjusting the DR for grabs would not hurt either.

I've never seen a game where deliberate attempts to wreck the playing experience of others was not harshly punished.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 23:25:39

I don't see how these guys can have the same impact on the server next set, as they did this set. They were able to hide in plain sight, stock and then do damage with stock. Next set the challenge will be a lot harder to hide. You're either in your own tag and you get rick rolled. You hide in another tag (which should be harder) or you play untagged and well... yeah.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 0:00:18

Next reset will be an exercise in hiding - at will be fun for sure. People will continue to call us cowards - we will continue to laugh at them.

archaic - I agree with nerfing the damn restart bonus - there is no way a dead country should be able to restart ranked in the mid 30s. Would be fun to restart with that however.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 1:34:13

Originally posted by archaic:
You know, this would have been easy to fix.

Start with banning alt accounts and alt forum handles.

Second, start dishing out IP bans for griefers. As bad as Dagga and Dibs were on the forums, they were never deliberately trying to drive away the playerbase for lulz.

Third, get rid of the idiotic fluffing restart bonus that rewards this behavior.

Adjusting the DR for grabs would not hurt either.

I've never seen a game where deliberate attempts to wreck the playing experience of others was not harshly punished.

I have asked recently for alt forum accounts to be removed. Was told it would take some time?
So I have been now banning alt accounts made.
Originally posted by trumpoz:
Next reset will be an exercise in hiding - at will be fun for sure. People will continue to call us cowards - we will continue to laugh at them.

archaic - I agree with nerfing the damn restart bonus - there is no way a dead country should be able to restart ranked in the mid 30s. Would be fun to restart with that however.

oh you won't be hiding in iMag ;) Sorry no one new.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 1:34:59

As in...if you weren't in iMag before, no playey there.

Oct 4th 2018, 3:21:06

So what name should I apply under in order to be accepted?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 3:26:00

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
So what name should I apply under in order to be accepted?

galleri is already taken ...so idk.

daspheebsie Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 3:42:14

Totally go for DirtySquirrel get you accepted almost instantly. :)
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 4:13:28

Maybe DS83 should apply as MacDaddy hey Galleri

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2018, 4:58:36

Macdaddy is a no too

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 14:01:38

Originally posted by galleri:
As in...if you weren't in iMag before, no playey there.

i was looooooooong ago but no interest to return.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

henrik Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 15:27:31

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Hi purp! *waves*

Hiya henrik! Where are you playing these days?

In Omega of course :)

Originally posted by galleri:
Hi purp! *waves*

You didn't leave an Abba song....

Ooops, must the thrill of them making new songs which throw me off balance! :D

Ivan Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 16:19:48

Havnt played for awhile but obviously purposeful, trumpoz namieff and mrcuban still knows fluff about playing they cant war they cant net and they cant suicide properly imo we should just ban people who doesnt know how to play after 15 years of trying.

fluff!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 18:08:57

Originally posted by Ivan:
Havnt played for awhile but obviously purposeful, trumpoz namieff and mrcuban still knows fluff about playing they cant war they cant net and they cant suicide properly imo we should just ban people who doesnt know how to play after 15 years of trying.

fluff!

Ivan, you old scab! I've missed trying to decide your run-on sentences in FA talks! I remember spending half of every conversation trying to figure out what you wanted. :)

Maybe you should run a suicider tutorial!
Purposeful1

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 21:36:50

Easy to post Ivan. Come back and show us how it is done then.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 22:44:03

Originally posted by Ivan:

fluff!

Ivan why the fluff are you bunching me in with these guys? I am in PDM and have nothing to do with this nonsense. Understand you don't want to read the mountain of threads about the current issues, but get your comments straight first dear sir.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 23:28:18

Sup Ivanhoe!

Ivan Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 14:33:07

Fairly confident that most other FA's felt the sameway Purp, altho that was the point most of the time.

If i came back i would have to kill you trumpoz, never been a fan of griefers.

Nothin much Mak, all work and no play :(

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 5th 2018, 22:15:04

Kill away Ivan - im on 1200 pop on my 7th country this reset........

Next reset Ill probably restart enouth to hit double figures.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 3:41:25

OMG, this is great. I've always believed that all you PANGERS were like sheep grazing on the fields of newbies and taking high offense that somebody in your scores list dared to attack you and you had ZERO chance of getting your land back, thus you invented the term "top-feeder" and banded together to try to discourage players like that.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Ivan Game profile

Oct 6th 2018, 13:22:57

great thing is that these PANGERS play the game better then you Cerberus, honestly wish someone would find a fairly good player to come out and be pro topfeeding etc instead of a bunch of tards would be awesome as a change.

This is like republicans who doesnt change underwear trying to decide what women should do with their bodies.

fluff!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2018, 13:52:56

Bunch of fags
Catch me on ir c

Oct 7th 2018, 4:53:43

Oh my Ivan!

Wouldn't your mind be blown to know you're dealing with perennial top 10ers