Verified:

archaic Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:18:46

Thank you. The timing was perfect, Team set ended today and then I log in to see you ended my Alliance set as well. I'll still probably spam the forums, but this was a nice reminder of how utterly trash this game has become.

Bye
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:23:05

Originally posted by archaic:
Thank you. The timing was perfect, Team set ended today and then I log in to see you ended my Alliance set as well. I'll still probably spam the forums, but this was a nice reminder of how utterly trash this game has become.

Bye

Join us archaic

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:26:07

I had no idea it was your country archaic.

Given that you run your mouth first then think later, it was my pleasure.

,,|,, (*!*) ,,|,,

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:28:46

Originally posted by trumpoz:
I had no idea it was your country archaic.

Given that you run your mouth first then think later, it was my pleasure.

,,|,, (*!*) ,,|,,

At least you are posting under your real nick now.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:30:59

P.S. all extra alts created by this clan will be deleted and banned and will fall under "spamming" category. Go around the ban, you will get every forum account banned.

See forum rules.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:32:31

Apart from a few hours today - I always have Galleri. Gerdler showed that he had some intellect and worked it out.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:34:30

I have no intellect tonight.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:40:33

I always thought that you were reasonably balanced Galleri.

I suppose that 'the mod are always right' is where this line is drawn - but that is a very very long bow to draw in this case as the forum provides the function and many of us are talking about ingame actions.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:52:11

Originally posted by Any Given Sundae:
She called us a clan.
Ban away
-Havoc, I suppose #2
-Skywise

You were the one that detagged stones earlier in the set. Ha. That was purely a guess that wasn't wholly educated. Glad to have it confirmed. Where'd osloos end up after I denied his app to elders?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:54:41

I suppose that 'the mod are always right' is where this line is drawn - but that is a very very long bow to draw in this case as the forum provides the function and many of us are talking about ingame actions.

I was balanced until Namineff wants to claim I was cheating trumpoz, I have posted on the mod/admin forum of what I am doing. And I have explained since this is pretty much trashing their game...I don't think Pang or qzjul or even the head mod Prime has a problem with it. It is nuisance. And most of this server will probably back me up after what you all have done.
Sorry. It has become annoying. And I even posted a few days ago asking this feature be removed, was told it would take too much time. So I am going to make it easier this way.

Don't worry dude from above...it is about to be gone. I got busy with something.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:04:00

Originally posted by galleri:

I was balanced until Namineff wants to claim I was cheating trumpoz, I have posted on the mod/admin forum of what I am doing. And I have explained since this is pretty much trashing their game...I don't think Pang or qzjul or even the head mod Prime has a problem with it. It is nuisance. And most of this server will probably back me up after what you all have done.
Sorry. It has become annoying. And I even posted a few days ago asking this feature be removed, was told it would take too much time. So I am going to make it easier this way.

Don't worry dude from above...it is about to be gone. I got busy with something.

I call em as I see em Galleri. I have that screenshot btw...and the conversation that we had about you needing to be careful about your mod powers. The screenshots and Gersler's forum post timestamps are miraculously close. I wonder why that is? Hmm.

Hate me all you want, but I know I'm in the right on this.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:05:08

No, you are not kitten.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:12:49

No, you are not kitten.

I have timestamped screenshots, how about you?

Makinso Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 11:06:12

Originally posted by Namineff:
No, you are not kitten.

Not a single idea what you are fighting about. But ill assume Namineff that you are accusing galleri of passing info to gerdler. I'd like to propose a scenario in which you recognize Gerdler for who he is. A pretty intelligent guy. It takes simple deduction to get a general idea of who's behind what in this game atm. So it's possible he just "figured it out".

If you are not willing to consider this option then you are simply a blind tool that only wants to push his own agenda with wild accusations. If you are willing to consider the fact that there are multiple options then you might be smarter then I thought. (If you actually live up to that view).

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 11:27:27

Originally posted by Makinso:
No, you are not kitten.

Not a single idea what you are fighting about. But ill assume Namineff that you are accusing galleri of passing info to gerdler. I'd like to propose a scenario in which you recognize Gerdler for who he is. A pretty intelligent guy. It takes simple deduction to get a general idea of who's behind what in this game atm. So it's possible he just "figured it out".

If you are not willing to consider this option then you are simply a blind tool that only wants to push his own agenda with wild accusations. If you are willing to consider the fact that there are multiple options then you might be smarter then I thought. (If you actually live up to that view).

Maki, Gerdler is a pretty smart guy, but you could even be Ratski and figure things out when a mod comes into irc and straight up gives you the mod information to act on. I screw around and poke fun and torment people quite a bit, but on this I'm being 100% honest. Like I said, I have screenshots to prove it.

damondusk Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 12:11:05

This is the noisiest day care center ever. Nap time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 12:19:15

We are waiting...cause I spent half my night going through logs to make sure I didn't do something on my sleep meds....Nothing there.
P.S. like you I joke around and you never know if half the stuff I say is 100% true either. Shrugs...sorry if you think you have something....you aren't the first, nor the last. I am also all of you.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 2nd 2018, 12:33:40. Reason: Additional info for the trailer trash

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 13:13:01

Lol, so now you're trying to preemptively blame your sleep meds for abusing mod powers? That certainly seems like a decision that is made with awake, alert thought. Give me a break.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 13:23:41

Give me a break.

Message from Sp00ging on the server (#556) sent on Oct 02, 4:24
Report this message
FWIW we felt bad hitting monsters. Had to be done though or they may have blamed you guys. Couldn't have that.

Like my restart? :)

Nam

Blame it on Monsters? Give me a break
👽

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:09:53

Unless there is evidence to be discussed (you can PM to me here if you think something needs reviewed/addressed specifically), I will be removing the anti-mod garbage/accusations. Go through the proper channels and keep that trash off of the forums - Unless you have a valid concern and evidence to support it, "trash" is all that it will be referred to.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:19:32

Originally posted by Primeval:
Unless there is evidence to be discussed (you can PM to me here if you think something needs reviewed/addressed specifically), I will be removing the anti-mod garbage/accusations. Go through the proper channels and keep that trash off of the forums - Unless you have a valid concern and evidence to support it, "trash" is all that it will be referred to.

I'll get them for you.

The_Hawk

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:31:41

#metoo

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 16:28:56

#metoo
Because I just went through all my logs ....nothing there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 16:30:35

Actually post your screenshots here.
I want to see them and go ahead show the entire server.
You got them...put them up. I have been waiting since last night.

Hokage Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:01:28

What this lcn naminef trying to point out, first is for us to careful on grabing bots, then now gerdler galleri issue, i am almost believing now that there is someone behind in all your actions.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:23:14

Actually post your screenshots here.
I want to see them and go ahead show the entire server.
You got them...put them up. I have been waiting since last night.

It's Namineff, all talk no substance, you ain't going anywhere except troll alley with that assclown.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:12:57

Still waiting...

AnimalP0P Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:21:32

Tldr... Sheesh you all whine much. (Totally guessing) I want some Pizza. I'm hungry. Will one of you buy me some? I spent all my money on fuel for my truck. Also it is cold here.

My dog was snoring last night.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:25:19

Sure, a/s/l?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:26:41

this makes me so happy I randomly killed skywise in Express. so classic. I actually took out the trash lol.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:03:11

Taking out the trash doesn't work when they are asshats like us. If DeathFromAbove appears next reset in Alliance Im sure it will get some love. Make sure you have good SDI, tanks and turrets (or a different country name).

The country name and LaF tag no longer protects you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:10:04

Looks like I'll be DeathFromAbove then :-)
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:21:00

Taking out the trash doesn't work when they are asshats like us. If DeathFromAbove appears next reset in Alliance Im sure it will get some love. Make sure you have good SDI, tanks and turrets (or a different country name).

The country name and LaF tag no longer protects you.

<3 <3 <3

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:49:48

I am done with alliance. I'm not even playing Express anymore really. my enjoyment is gone.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:52:01

Originally posted by ebert00:
I am done with alliance. I'm not even playing Express anymore really. my enjoyment is gone.

A whimper quit? I'm not buying it. You'll do something like you did on express and just be a general douche

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:56:55

Originally posted by ebert00:

Your country name gets threatened and you walk away. Interesting choice.

All the best.

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:57:22

nah. Express is just 5 days. alliance is 60. too long to mess around. if I cant net in peace I wont play.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:57:44

Oh don't worry, I'll run his country name just for fluffs and giggles!
(•_•)

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:28:16

You can pve in alpha ebert. Is perfect server.