Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 20:53:44

Nothing

Edited By: galleri on Oct 2nd 2018, 2:49:31
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 20:59:01

hahahaha

Rasp Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 21:11:23

maybe meant 478?

Proof read marshall.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 22:50:54

Why net safely in LAF to then detag and wreck the server ?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2018, 23:35:46

Truthfully I think it goes the other direction. My guess is no reps will be paid, players will be more heavily vetted which has been more lenient recently, and tags will come to a more unanimous decision that in the small server, suiciders need to be dealt with by the server as a whole.

Although your effort was to create a server war, you might have just helped tags reach a better understanding that leaderships almost never condone this stuff, and the goal should be to prevent damage, not infight about a common enemy.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 1st 2018, 23:45:28

Originally posted by Salted Caramel:
LaF and SoL are going to be paying huge reps to the server.

False. Who is going to make them pay? The netting clans that all die off that dont know how to war?

Side note: the "lets suicide" game has become so routine its a pretty boring occurrence. Forcing the hand of SOL and LAF to work together to kill countries too is a strange move if you find those two alliances working together bad for the game.

SOL doesnt even care about netting and likes to kill countries. That is the main existence for the clan.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:50:44

Marshal got a virus and is affecting his numerical alphabet, please standby......
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:11:26

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

False. Who is going to make them pay? The netting clans that all die off that dont know how to war?

Side note: the "lets suicide" game has become so routine its a pretty boring occurrence. Forcing the hand of SOL and LAF to work together to kill countries too is a strange move if you find those two alliances working together bad for the game.

SOL doesnt even care about netting and likes to kill countries. That is the main existence for the clan.

LaF will pay if they want to net again.

Half way through the reset 4 players took 20% of LaFs land - that is a lot of damage done in week 4.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:29:38

Holy crap Marshal, you're a techer and didn't have SDI???? Dude! No!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:44:48

Originally posted by trumpoz:

I think these ppl in this group are playing, and thinking off the ideologies of a game state that existed probably 3-5 years ago. This is not how the politics of the game work anymore.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:51:43

I think these ppl in this group are playing, and thinking off the ideologies of a game state that existed probably 3-5 years ago. This is not how the politics of the game work anymore.

They can either pay the affected tags or they can pay us. Either way, if they want it to stop, they will pay
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:20:01

I imagine we will just all see how long it takes you to get bored of it...

You boys planning to hide like a bunch of cowards again next set or playing where I can see you?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:22:39

Nm. You're still too much of cowards to reveal your identities. I should assume an approach laden in cowardice next set.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:24:45

The irony that elders did the best job of vetting their tag this set is pretty good. Hahaha

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:30:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The irony that elders did the best job of vetting their tag this set is pretty good. Hahaha

Easy to do when you have active participants. Funny how that works Derrick...

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:34:08

Originally posted by Namineff:

They can either pay the affected tags or they can pay us. Either way, if they want it to stop, they will pay

I think you don't get that SOL doesn't want to stop killing things. Also, it takes big balls and an honorable person to hide. /sarcasm

Regardless, SOL plays the game as intended, as a war game, where netting doesnt matter. Good luck with your strategy.

Edited By: LittleItaly on Oct 2nd 2018, 2:37:08
LittleItaly
SOL Vet

breeze Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:41:26

hahahahaha FUNNY. I don't see that happening

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:43:53

SoL can choose not to pay - nothing has changed with SoL..... still lame-assing it up.

LaF will pay reps owed or they wont net in peace. Their choice.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:56:29

Originally posted by Any Given Sundae:
*eats popcorn and wonders to self, what could be done to make the forums more interesting

When I start doing this: (and go ahead and cry about this "blah blah blah abuse of mod tools", I know who you are as usual)
A. Revealing who is behind each new alt.....

Edited By: galleri on Oct 2nd 2018, 2:58:50

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:32:25

P.S. all extra alts created by this clan will be deleted and banned and will fall under "spamming" category. Go around the ban, you will get every forum account banned.

See forum rules. (that is for you dirty squirrel, I see you out there)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:42:58

/me votes for the big reveal.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:45:46

Nm. You're still too much of cowards to reveal your identities. I should assume an approach laden in cowardice next set.
ummm, we just took our own countries out after working on them all set...and we laughed all set doing it. We are patient, we are ruthless and we will not be merciful.

I think it was Enforcer(LaF) who noted that the suiciders from wave 1 were very patient. Discipline and patience are the two most frightening things an opponent can have. We have both...in spades.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:26:07

I’ll second that I’m still not really sure what has gone down here, just catching up on the fluffposting. Damn this looks to be. A train wreck though.

Not ideal. I’d wanted to try my hand netting again next set after the LCN reunion and laf seemed the obvious choice. Now I’m thinking maybe not, lol.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:50:09

You boys planning to hide like a bunch of cowards again next set or playing where I can see you?

We will be in plain sight where everyone can see us but not know who we are...... 240 cs, no retals, no-one knowing until it is too late.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:55:50

We will be in plain sight where everyone can see us but not know who we are...... 240 cs, no retals, no-one knowing until it is too late.

Or maybe we'll be the new recruit that your trusted player is vouching for...

The thing is that you wont know until we want you to...and then it's too late.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:56:31

Second that motion, expose the pussies!
(•_•)

Makinso Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:13:25

ummm, we just took our own countries out after working on them all set...and we laughed all set doing it. We are patient, we are ruthless and we will not be merciful.

I think it was Enforcer(LaF) who noted that the suiciders from wave 1 were very patient. Discipline and patience are the two most frightening things an opponent can have. We have both...in spades.

Jesus ISIS/GODCOMPLEX much? LOL, the fact that you take this all that seriously makes me question your sanity.
Alas what you're doing especially going full public with this will only strenghten the tags cooperating.

Now if you could stick all that energy into ensuring we actually recruit more players to the game ( in general) you might actually be able to rebalance the politics of this game. Otherwise your "guerillia warfare" will just be considered a joke.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 10:20:59

whats all this talk about getting paid?

who even owes who reps at this point

and who cares about paying reps in a set like this lol

like anyone will consider anyones finishes to mean anything in this environment?

its like people think suiciding is some sort of grand achievement

congratulations you know how to grief

the sol country seemed like it was even possible to be decent earlier in the set, it probably stopped grabbing to stock for suiciding or it would have been a better country

The_Hawk

Oct 2nd 2018, 10:35:29

Not hard to create a new forum account. You don't need to create alts.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Divert

Oct 2nd 2018, 10:50:12

Originally posted by enshula:
whats all this talk about getting paid?

who even owes who reps at this point

and who cares about paying reps in a set like this lol

like anyone will consider anyones finishes to mean anything in this environment?

its like people think suiciding is some sort of grand achievement

congratulations you know how to grief

the sol country seemed like it was even possible to be decent earlier in the set, it probably stopped grabbing to stock for suiciding or it would have been a better country

This is the new norm

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 13:09:16

Originally posted by Makinso:

Jesus ISIS/GODCOMPLEX much? LOL, the fact that you take this all that seriously makes me question your sanity.
Alas what you're doing especially going full public with this will only strenghten the tags cooperating.

Now if you could stick all that energy into ensuring we actually recruit more players to the game ( in general) you might actually be able to rebalance the politics of this game. Otherwise your "guerillia warfare" will just be considered a joke.

I would love to see new players in the game, but for that to happen the game needs to be in an app and have some sort of graphics. Without those things you won't get the younger player base that you need to make a game thrive. New blood would mean the removal of stupid policies and hopefully bots. You can't restrain a large player base. You also can't restrain a player base that doesn't care if anyone likes how they play :)

DruncK Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 14:07:32

None of you are smart enough to successfully hide with bots all set, the only person to pull it off this set was Blackbeard or whoever that hit dogmilk restart.

P.S. the fact that you guys "worked all set" on those pathetic countries is fluffing grand.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 14:23:09

Originally posted by DruncK:
None of you are smart enough to successfully hide with bots all set, the only person to pull it off this set was Blackbeard or whoever that hit dogmilk restart.

P.S. the fact that you guys "worked all set" on those pathetic countries is fluffing grand.

Oh no? Let me file this one away and see how it ages.

Lol, the 3 big countries were built for exactly what they did. Had any of the 3 of us finished the set netting, we would have had good finishes. #381 controlled the market for most of the set and nobody had any clue what was going on

All of the other countries are restarts. some have restarted twice already, but that's what you do when you're in a war. Then again, those restarts have also been more productive than 90% of the server.

Edited By: Namineff on Oct 2nd 2018, 15:06:10. Reason: my phone sux
See Original Post

Rasp Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 14:46:10

leet demo strat
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:33:32

if you think the game would be better off without bots even with a larger player base you are delusional

back when there was a larger player base a majority of the countries being farmed wernt newbies who for some reason were fine with being farmed set after set

they were bots run by players and multies

we had plenty of sets where basically everyone in alliance was in a non farm tag and it turned into afk explorathon

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:40:05

Originally posted by DruncK:
NoneP.S. the fact that you guys "worked all set" on those pathetic countries is fluffing grand.

Let's see:
#46 was heading for 550mil+ nw if even with insane bushel and oil prices
#381 controlled the oil market for the first 5 weeks of the reset.
#27 was heading for 500mil+ nw

Yep - completely pathetic countries. By your logic DrunK most countries on the server are pathetic. Most of last reset's were pathetic...... most of any reset's were pathetic.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:49:16

The rest were restarts - all of which were started afresh with no restart bonus a number of days after they were killed a second time. We wanted as few traces as possible from the first wave.

In the end - land was farmed, countries were killed, mess was made and we stirred up the hornet's nest.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:51:25

Lol what do you mean by "controlled the market?"

Like he was a C/I and lowered the price of troops or something?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:53:26

He wasn't controlling tech and bushels and oil and mu for sure. Prices were roughly average for a set all set...

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:55:55

I can't for the life of me figure out which of these guys is clintonista. They all seem to be the same kinda "special".
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:58:39

The trumpet
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:15:21

He wasn't controlling tech and bushels and oil and mu for sure. Prices were roughly average for a set all set...

Lol. You are so clueless that it's almost cute.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:18:05

I had Namineff pegged for Clint and I really thought trumpet was deano but it is hard to say I guess.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:24:09

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I had Namineff pegged for Clint and I really thought trumpet was deano but it is hard to say I guess.

No way, deano's grammar is unique, uniquely terrible and non existent.
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:25:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

:)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:29:42

Man. I think you are. The more and more you talk the more I realize you completely have no idea how to play this game. I'm already bored with next set. You guys died in less than a day.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:35:04

Man. I think you are. The more and more you talk the more I realize you completely have no idea how to play this game. I'm already bored with next set. You guys died in less than a day.

If we had no clue how to play the game, we would be tagged up with you. Speaking of people without a clue. You should take KoH and Galleri from LaF. They're just not teachable.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:36:26

LOL just LOL

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:49:28

If we had no clue how to play the game, we would be tagged up with you. Speaking of people without a clue. You should take KoH and Galleri from LaF. They're just not teachable.

Really??
You have been in LaF for one month. I have barely played this set due to time. So keep talking out your ass.
By the way...still waiting. Photoshop that hard?

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:50:39

Originally posted by galleri:

Really??
You have been in LaF for one month. I have barely played this set due to time. So keep talking out your ass.
By the way...still waiting. Photoshop that hard?

Not photoshop. Need to get home first