Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:33:02

/yawn!

Someone give me something to argue about.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 2:33:04

Shameful.

You shake your fists impotently at something you've grossly misidentified, all the while feeling superior and accomplished.

The reality of the situation Ford... you're an uninvited punchline, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't welcome your participation.

I can't teach a doorknob not to fluff his pants, but when it happens, I am absolutely not above laughing about it.

Sep 20th 2018, 2:34:19

Originally posted by Celphi:
/yawn!

Someone give me something to argue about.

The Borg are a disappointing villain in the prime time line.

mrford Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 2:37:18

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Shameful.

You shake your fists impotently at something you've grossly misidentified, all the while feeling superior and accomplished.

The reality of the situation Ford... you're an uninvited punchline, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't welcome your participation.

I can't teach a doorknob not to fluff his pants, but when it happens, I am absolutely not above laughing about it.

I dont feel superior, I am.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:37:47

Why do inferior ships always stop in front of the Cubes? You'd think they'd figure it out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:41:30

Why do inferior ships always stop in front of the Cubes? You'd think they'd figure it out.

To set up their selfie sticks, duh!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sep 20th 2018, 2:43:33

Voyager, a science vessel, smoked them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:44:06

For you Celphi...

https://youtu.be/vPzJSBHG4pI
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Sep 20th 2018, 2:44:39

Originally posted by mrford:
Shameful.

I dont feel superior, I am.

Quite.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:48:19

This isn't MacDaddy ppl., lol.

Sep 20th 2018, 2:50:55

Crap.. He didn't watch voyager?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:56:08

I'm too lazy to make a database of all the text on forums to compare to yours., but if you do a basic search of MacDaddy posts not all his text is perfectly capitalized.

Every single one of your posts are. Granted now you'll likely try to mimic his text, but you have 2 pages of posts all perfectly capitalized.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 2:57:47

It just took Galleri to convert 'call me daddy' to be MacDaddy and everyone ran with it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 3:03:10

I'm too lazy to make a database of all the text on forums to compare to yours., but if you do a basic search of MacDaddy posts not all his text is perfectly capitalized.

Every single one of your posts are. Granted now you'll likely try to mimic his text, but you have 2 pages of posts all perfectly capitalized.

How dare you ruin my fun!
(•_•)

Sep 20th 2018, 3:05:48

Jesus... I've had fun fkn w these idiots but I'm not about to actually try to pretend I'm someone else. I don't know who the guy is, and certainly never cared to search for him.

Incredibly surprised that I've maintained anything but a hankering for gal throughout all my posts... Capitalization though, is mind blowing.

Sep 20th 2018, 3:06:28

It just took Galleri to convert 'call me daddy' to be MacDaddy and everyone ran with it.

I tried to tell her.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 3:19:21

LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 20th 2018, 4:34:04

I am that good :P lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 4:45:54

TBH I have no idea how anyone thought this was macdaddy lol

Sample macdaddy post:

macdaddy

May 15th 2018, 15:00:47

Ummm because i was beinf nuked by IMP unprovoked at the time??? Not to mention they blew up my banks on my D. I stayed out of IMPs news feed like i promised and only farmed bots all set... and they still attack me.. have they no honour?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 23rd 2018, 2:05:45

I just said it as a joke since he said "call me daddy", I cannot help everyone went with it. And sin even went on research hunt ;) lol

P.S. BRAVES WIN THE DIVISION!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 23rd 2018, 2:22:27

Originally posted by galleri:
I just said it as a joke since he said "call me daddy", I cannot help everyone went with it. And sin even went on research hunt ;) lol

P.S. BRAVES WIN THE DIVISION!!

I didn't though, I just pulled up a random macdaddy post lol. I've had enough arguments with the idiot to know how he talks

PS: Braves suck
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2018, 2:30:01

It was a fun troll none the less, I tried to make it spill over onto other forums but wasn't successful :/
(•_•)

Sep 23rd 2018, 2:47:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
It was a fun troll none the less, I tried to make it spill over onto other forums but wasn't successful :/

Sorry, only read express. Way back I would read the strat forum, but it's especially dead now.

Where did you go with it?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2018, 3:32:10

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Sorry, only read express. Way back I would read the strat forum, but it's especially dead now.

Where did you go with it?

LOL no worries, AT and FFAT ;-)
(•_•)

Sep 23rd 2018, 4:25:11

Yeah theres no fkn way I'd pay attention to FFA.

AT was sometimes interesting when I last played.. But prior 2 times I checked it, I saw something about planned wars and closed window. Planned wars are too... Sad.. for me to follow.

Will stick with express.

PaperTiger Game profile

Sep 23rd 2018, 5:10:15

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
Yeah, he does stuff like AB peeps outta protection. Right, KoH? :P -v

but omg its a good way to start set, makes me login more. cheating not cool.

PaperTiger Game profile

Sep 23rd 2018, 5:14:20

Yeah theres no fkn way I'd pay attention to FFA.

AT was sometimes interesting when I last played.. But prior 2 times I checked it, I saw something about planned wars and closed window. Planned wars are too... Sad.. for me to follow.

Will stick with express.

yup solo servers least collusive ( is that a word?) haha less collusion dumbness.
I read EE wiki, and it said about how TEAMS of 5 on TS, but yet you hit zig or zag the other hits you back unprovoked....
That wiki needs updated.

"""" The team server offers shortened-length games and resets every month. Players get one turn every fifteen minutes and can have a maximum of 160 turns on hand and another 120 stored. Clan play is permitted in the form of 5 (5) repeat (5) member teams. This server is designed for small groups of friends to play competitively against other small groups. This is a perfect (ummm?) place to play if you want to work with a small group of people whom you already know without having to join a MAJOR clan on the Alliance Server.
""""""