Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2018, 23:40:40

The reason I didnt mention why laf wanted to kill me originally is because I was telling an anecdote about rage and it's not significant to the story lol. I know that's really hard for you to comprehend but it's not a laf story. Some names and people are mentioned but it's not significant.

If you must know I played in a variety of 8-12 member war tags. In the old days laf would farm basically every tag under 20 members into oblivion and refuse to pact them. I just happened to play in tags that would kill a couple back here and there. It made me wildly unpopular there.

It does seem though that you hate a lot of things and frankly have no idea why. You should work on chilling out a little bit. Life is too short to go around with all that hate in your heart.

I guess it's pretty easy to glass over that set that we protected LCN and PDM from imag like 2-3 sets ago. You need me to top that post for a history lesson?

If you're only going to recognize the negative things that a clan does then LaF has a much richer history than does elders. Personally I think recently the positives vastly outweigh the negatives for LaF. Maybe that's not the case for Elders but your anger as a former LCNer is completely misdirected. We protected that tag to the last day. There was only one set we couldnt. And in its final set, believe it or not, you played with a couple Elders.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 20th 2018, 0:38:34
Back To Thread
See Original Post