Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2018, 23:40:40

The reason I didnt mention why laf wanted to kill me originally is because I was telling an anecdote about rage and it's not significant to the story lol. I know that's really hard for you to comprehend but it's not a laf story. Some names and people are mentioned but it's not significant.

If you must know I played in a variety of 8-12 member war tags. In the old days laf would farm basically every tag under 20 members into oblivion and refuse to pact them. I just happened to play in tags that would kill a couple back here and there. It made me wildly unpopular there.

It does seem though that you hate a lot of things and frankly have no idea why. You should work on chilling out a little bit. Life is too short to go around with all that hate in your heart.

I guess it's pretty easy to glass over that set that we protected LCN and PDM from imag like 2-3 sets ago. You need me to top that post for a history lesson?

If you're only going to recognize the negative things that a clan does then LaF has a much richer history than does elders. Personally I think recently the positives vastly outweigh the negatives for LaF. Maybe that's not the case for Elders but your anger as a former LCNer is completely misdirected. We protected that tag to the last day. There was only one set we couldnt.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 19th 2018, 23:49:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit