Verified:

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 1:07:38

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
War is far from over. Until we can figure out what is going on with the restarts.

que ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Karnage XZ

Jun 30th 2018, 1:57:32

Anyways, I'm done arguing with people about numbers and the war. Whooze if you're not in the war, I don't know why you even bother to comment. Mind your own tag business and be the netter that you want to be this reset.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Wicked Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 4:02:57

Originally posted by smegma:
the same way you have sex.

hey hey lets no get personal here sometimes alone time is the best way hahahaha

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 8:58:28

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Anyways, I'm done arguing with people about numbers and the war. Whooze if you're not in the war, I don't know why you even bother to comment. Mind your own tag business and be the netter that you want to be this reset.

I do bother to comment. I comment as much as I want. My involvement in this war is for me to know and you to find out.

Done the turns-math yet?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 10:44:07

I'm getting whoozey with all this reading

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 11:38:53

Quality thread
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 30th 2018, 15:38:06

i better join the mod party in here :)

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Karnage XZ

Jun 30th 2018, 16:55:38

Warster Sighting, this is rare.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 19:14:38

mods vs players
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Karnage XZ

Jun 30th 2018, 19:35:57

Originally posted by Marshal:
mods vs players
This will never happen, they will just use other players to do their dirty work for them. P.S. Galleri knew I was cheating for years because I had one of my countries in iMag for couple years and also had an acct with one of my other handles. Can't believe Zarcon didn't see that Soviet new this as well Galleri's "Husband" who also "plays an account" She only decided to crash the party when we were not friends anymore;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2018, 20:53:30

mods vs players
This will never happen, they will just use other players to do their dirty work for them. P.S. Galleri knew I was cheating for years because I had one of my countries in iMag for couple years and also had an acct with one of my other handles. Can't believe Zarcon didn't see that Soviet new this as well Galleri's "Husband" who also "plays an account" She only decided to crash the party when we were not friends anymore;)

LOL you are good at stories. So good everyone knows you are full of fluff.
The first we knew of you cheating on Alliance was in LaF when apparently you got deleted with your "roommate" that was supposedly in iMag. (info from Vic on AT) and Soviet asked Vic on that thread to pm him who it was. And here is another bombshell for you.. before you say Soviet "plays an account" and is my "husband"..you should know the last time he played this game (it hasn't been in a long time). Nextly, there are many people .... I mean many people that can vouch soviet and I are two separate people, as they have met us IRL. Good try bro.

In final words... You cannot be Prospect...because he can run a war chat. Unless you have multiple personalities. Then everything would make sense.

P.S. didn't you say to not talk to you anymore, because you don't like me? So stop having my name so we quit talking to each other, because trust me, I cannot stand you either.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 30th 2018, 21:03:38

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jun 30th 2018, 21:31:32

1. I never played in CC ironxxx.
2. Try to multie better Hometurf.
3. I dont know whats happening in the server (current wars, who plays where, who is who) so that I can delete in a non bias manner. So to anyone suggesting otherwise is just plain silly.

Thanks and have a swirvey day!
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jun 30th 2018, 21:34:21

Oh yeah, and to answer the OP topic.

4. Try a simple forum PM here? Doh?
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Marshal Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 21:39:26

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Oh yeah, and to answer the OP topic.

4. Try a simple forum PM here? Doh?

too simple
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 22:00:25

3. I dont know whats happening in the server (current wars, who plays where, who is who) so that I can delete in a non bias manner. So to anyone suggesting otherwise is just plain silly.

Owned.

PS: Take notes on how to spell 'swirvey' correctly Galleri!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2018, 22:14:59

Originally posted by sinistril:

Owned.

PS: Take notes on how to spell 'swirvey' correctly Galleri!

No! :P
swivey sounds better :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2018, 22:15:58

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Karnage XZ

Jun 30th 2018, 22:28:44

Originally posted by galleri:
mods vs players

LOL you are good at stories. So good everyone knows you are full of fluff.
The first we knew of you cheating on Alliance was in LaF when apparently you got deleted with your "roommate" that was supposedly in iMag. (info from Vic on AT) and Soviet asked Vic on that thread to pm him who it was. And here is another bombshell for you.. before you say Soviet "plays an account" and is my "husband"..you should know the last time he played this game (it hasn't been in a long time). Nextly, there are many people .... I mean many people that can vouch soviet and I are two separate people, as they have met us IRL. Good try bro.

In final words... You cannot be Prospect...because he can run a war chat. Unless you have multiple personalities. Then everything would make sense.

P.S. didn't you say to not talk to you anymore, because you don't like me? So stop having my name so we quit talking to each other, because trust me, I cannot stand you either.
I am def Prospect unless you want to reinstate my room mate to the safe list. I could always lead warchats. You guys let a couple little geeks get into your head during one war with some clashing personalities who had a problem with me and spewed so much crap, that warchats they lead and failed they told you that it was me who chose it and you believed them, we also had an activity issue where people would just randomly drop out of the chat and leave the rest of us stranded right as we hit, although this isn't uncommon in wars that people didn't really all agree to be a part of. That wasn't my fault or my problem. I was always there everyday contributing, I can't force everyone to pay attention to their computer screens. I also didn't say the nickname prospect anywhere, so you obviously new my double. Anyways, it's all true, so long as your friends with her, you can pretty much get away with anything.

HomeTurf Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 23:10:59

just smmfh

"sigh"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 0:03:57

Shaking my mother fluffing head?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 0:07:17

Karnage - the fact that you never told me your name, doesn't mean I knew. It is called put 2 and 2 together. You live in Arizona. And the only member we have ever had that lived in AZ is Prospect. We will be removing that access ASAP. Good job cheating for LaF in wars btw if you are also him. You logged into lks during our last war with them.
Oh and if you are really Prospect, no one ever had issues with him.
So your story is still full of issues. Unless you mean the time you came did a joint run with imag/laf war.
Name some other iMaggers.....we are waiting.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2018, 0:27:01

Not at all surprised that the guy who accuses everyone of cheating was caught cheating.

https://tinyurl.com/ybp3sffz

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 0:34:26

Karnage - the fact that you never told me your name, doesn't mean I knew. It is called put 2 and 2 together. You live in Arizona. And the only member we have ever had that lived in AZ is Prospect. We will be removing that access ASAP. Good job cheating for LaF in wars btw if you are also him. You logged into lks during our last war with them.
Oh and if you are really Prospect, no one ever had issues with him.
So your story is still full of issues. Unless you mean the time you came did a joint run with imag/laf war.
Name some other iMaggers.....we are waiting.
Your funny, "Prospect" never played in LaF. Otherwise, i'm sure En4 and others would have kicked me. Okay, I played with Duff, iTarl, HeadBanger Name a war, I'll tell you all about it, but you already know, so why ask? The ones iMag won and it was wrecked by tag jumpers from MD, elders, and a number of others. You knew it was me winning you all those victories. But meh, you can play dumb all you want. You learned me that lesson well trusting you is a big no-no, but you should take some tips from yourself. I hear you do a decent job modding now, but I know the kind of mod you were before. I'm just getting tired of you attacking me, so I want everyone to know about your own little dirty past here. Which might or might not be happening right now.

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 0:35:28

Originally posted by Primeval:
Not at all surprised that the guy who accuses everyone of cheating was caught cheating.

https://tinyurl.com/ybp3sffz
Prime has his own way of cheating and it's basically by controlling the server to the benefit of his own friends.

Jul 1st 2018, 0:36:18

and how does he do that sir.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 0:44:50

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
and how does he do that sir.
Chill out, one dirty mod at a time.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 0:54:34

I never said Prospect played in laf.... You said you were cheating while in imag as claimed in your post. Which means you had to be prospect and karnage. Prospect last logged into lks during the last war with laf and wasn't even "playing" at the time. So were you logging in to see who was on while you ran warchats over in LaF?
So please go on and say how I used to mod... I am curious. Because when Prospect started in iMag I wasn't even a game mod ;) lol
Second you are cheater....so anything you say is probably irrelevant.

Also you can't name the 3 people that currently play in imag and post on the forums lololol. Try again. Name people that were there when you started and who was Pres?
And you know how I know you are really full of fluff. iMag never won a war!!!!!! Hahaha
I am curious why you are all over me lately? It is like you got a hard on for me.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 1st 2018, 0:58:01

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 0:57:29

Your purposely skipping over the fine points..

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 0:58:15

Fine points?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 0:59:30

How bout you stop skipping the stuff you can't prove.
So how bout this....
Go log in to lks right now and call Soviets phone.

Jul 1st 2018, 1:00:18

lets see, iduff, izarc and iscode
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 1:00:30

okay so the email on file isn't in iMag? iZarcon wanna check that out? It's your website isn't it.. I think it's cute how you can be seen making comments at me first and than playing the hapless victim. That's so girly of you..

Karnage XZ

Jul 1st 2018, 1:02:33

Either way, I will just let it go, if iZarcon or anyone else chooses to look into it they are welcome if not, than I guess mods can do whatever they want.

HomeTurf Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 1:03:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Shaking my mother fluffing head?

yeah sumtin like that

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 1:14:56

okay so the email on file isn't in iMag? iZarcon wanna check that out? It's your website isn't it.. I think it's cute how you can be seen making comments at me first and than playing the hapless victim. That's so girly of you..

No one in lks has that email. Good try ;)
Bye.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 1:15:10

Either way, I will just let it go, if iZarcon or anyone else chooses to look into it they are welcome if not, than I guess mods can do whatever they want.

You're using the fact that you're a cheater to try and slander Galleri? hmm
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 1:18:47

Second you are cheater....so anything you say is probably irrelevant.

You're using the fact that you're a cheater to try and slander Galleri? hmm

Jul 1st 2018, 1:21:18

was I right ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 1:32:19

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
was I right ?

You are missing a TON more, and no to scode when Prospect started in iMag ;)
I am not sure we can count zarc, he hasn't played an active country since the 00 ages lol

Jul 1st 2018, 1:35:01

well it was like 6 years ago when I played a set in imag :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Jul 1st 2018, 3:11:50

oh, serp ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Desperado Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 4:57:46

wow, and here i thought i was special because i got a post added to a thread how making fun of bomber's 'stroke' is comparable to making a country called wheezy fluff...

HT gets a whole thread to himself!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 9:14:41

Once again syko proves he is two bit garbage time player who has to cheat just to compete on a sub par level. Great job bud.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2018, 11:33:40

Originally posted by Desperado:
wow, and here i thought i was special because i got a post added to a thread how making fun of bomber's 'stroke' is comparable to making a country called wheezy fluff...

HT gets a whole thread to himself!

Except someone stole this thread ;)

Sherita Game profile

Jul 1st 2018, 16:46:51

Despie always getting shafted...lol

Corrupt

Jul 2nd 2018, 2:01:29

I'm shaking in my boots. It's not my fault you supposedly dont understand how you got caught.

0.3 mins ago
To: LittleItaly

Caught doing what? If I don't play but 16 countries, how the hell am I caught at anything. Dude, your just deflecting. And what the hell is the shaking in your boots comment. What the hell is that all about. Your supposed to b impartial and look at facts. I cant help you cannot do your job properly. Im telling you I don't fluffing cheat, and your blowing smoke up my ass. I asked you simple questions , your not answering them. It doesn't matter if I play at 2am, 4am, 10am, or anytime, when I play is my prerogative. So that blows that fluff out of the water. Than this other fluff, you obviously have no proof, or any explanation. U obviously were told to eliminate my string , you did. Problem is Im not a fluffing moron. If I only play from my machines, and no one else plays the damn game from my machines, what the hell is this proof of cheating fluff. Your a flat ass liar, Period. Instead of being butthurt, cause you either screwed up, or are helping your butt buddy mod punks and got called out, you aren't doing your job, period. And you damn well know it. Tired of arguing with a no morals tool. Feel good to b a corrupt person. It must. I will pray for you.

Play times, IP, cookie evidence with multiple accounts. Theres no option to give explanations with the tools.

6.9 hours ago

Play times, I play whenever I feel like going into game or have time too, whats that got to do with price of tea in china. And this IP thing, Im the only one that plays on the computer in my house, let alone play Earth. This all stinks. No reasons, and the ones you mention are impossible. Literally, nothing says I have to play at certain times. Dunno what your going on about but it just proves my point. Deletions based on warring your fellow mods, its that simple. Im telling you again I don't cheat. I will b posting this hogwash on forums, to let everyone know. This is horsefluff, and you know it.

I had 16 countries. I woke up to find them deleted. No explanation or reason given. I don't cheat, not even sure how as it only allows you to make 16 countries.

So that's my question.

1.1 days ago
To: HomeTurf

Oh, since this is the first time your name was anywhere I saw to link with you to send a msg. Because you posted is the only way I found a link to do so. Sorry to b so stupid. just smh

Jul 2nd 2018, 14:46:02

Originally posted by Corrupt:
I'm shaking in my boots. It's not my fault you supposedly dont understand how you got caught.

0.3 mins ago

Caught doing what? If I don't play but 16 countries, how the hell am I caught at anything. Dude, your just deflecting. And what the hell is the shaking in your boots comment. What the hell is that all about. Your supposed to b impartial and look at facts. I cant help you cannot do your job properly. Im telling you I don't fluffing cheat, and your blowing smoke up my ass. I asked you simple questions , your not answering them. It doesn't matter if I play at 2am, 4am, 10am, or anytime, when I play is my prerogative. So that blows that fluff out of the water. Than this other fluff, you obviously have no proof, or any explanation. U obviously were told to eliminate my string , you did. Problem is Im not a fluffing moron. If I only play from my machines, and no one else plays the damn game from my machines, what the hell is this proof of cheating fluff. Your a flat ass liar, Period. Instead of being butthurt, cause you either screwed up, or are helping your butt buddy mod punks and got called out, you aren't doing your job, period. And you damn well know it. Tired of arguing with a no morals tool. Feel good to b a corrupt person. It must. I will pray for you.

Play times, IP, cookie evidence with multiple accounts. Theres no option to give explanations with the tools.

6.9 hours ago

Play times, I play whenever I feel like going into game or have time too, whats that got to do with price of tea in china. And this IP thing, Im the only one that plays on the computer in my house, let alone play Earth. This all stinks. No reasons, and the ones you mention are impossible. Literally, nothing says I have to play at certain times. Dunno what your going on about but it just proves my point. Deletions based on warring your fellow mods, its that simple. Im telling you again I don't cheat. I will b posting this hogwash on forums, to let everyone know. This is horsefluff, and you know it.

I had 16 countries. I woke up to find them deleted. No explanation or reason given. I don't cheat, not even sure how as it only allows you to make 16 countries.

So that's my question.

1.1 days ago
To: HomeTurf

Oh, since this is the first time your name was anywhere I saw to link with you to send a msg. Because you posted is the only way I found a link to do so. Sorry to b so stupid. just smh

spoken exactly as a cheater should - that being said, get over it and make 16 new countries, Like i said before - your countries were fluff to begin with so LI did you a favor.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

The_Hawk

Jul 2nd 2018, 14:51:37

Li wouldn't go out of his way to help imp. He just IMPlements the rules.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it