Verified:

the real bomber

Jun 6th 2018, 3:47:27

it appears i am not wanted in sold anymore nor do i desire to run with a couple of people who are in sol, then dont respect me their elders vertarans who fought died got maimed in past wars so they could have their freedom of speech.. the long and short of it is i am not in good health and expected sols members to accept my condition slow setting up slow hitting etc since i let them know as soon as i started to play what happened. welll now it seems i have went even further downhill - my speech is slurred stuttering alot which makes me wonder if i have not had aother stroke.. my family seems to think so since i talked like this a fter the last one which i dont remember to be honest with u all

to those in sol who permitted me to play and had the patience with me that i needed - i cant thank u enough, u all are ace in my book. i am honored to call several of u friends even though we have never met in rl.

u will be gravely missed as will warring for the last time.

i am hoping to get back into laf. but if u all or sol wishes to kill mee -have fun i wont return fire on sol

i have said that i would play the reset out but after todays events with drunk i CANNOT continue to play in sol.

dont take it out on drunk we have a history in the game that seems to effect his better judgment of late.

it is what it is.

i wish both sides FUN IN THIS WAR.

HELL I GOT KILLEDC WHILE IN HOSPITAL AND I CAN STILL SAY I HAD A CRAP LOAD OF FUN WITH A RESTART THT WAS CHEMED AND BR'D TO A BPT OF 12 LOL

I STILL THINK I GOT 1 OR 2 KILLS WITH MY RESTART AND THAT UNDER THE CONDITIONS IT PLAYED WITH THAT I DID A GOOD JOB THIS PAST 2 WEEKS.

AGAIN THANKS TO ALL WHO ENJOYED PLAYING WITH ME, I SURE ENJOY PLAYING OVER THE YEARS WITH ALOT OF U
U KNOW WHO U ARE
THE ONES THAT CAN DIE AND RESTART 100 TIMES AND ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

I BID SOL FAREWELL I WILL NOT APPLY AGAIN !

BOMBER

osloos Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 5:36:40

Lol. Why bother? Just quit.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 8:45:43

All the best with IRL stuff mate. This game has to come AFTER IRL stuff and if ANY tag cannot respect that then fluff them good riddance.

commander1972 Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 11:56:53

just go away

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 13:01:15

don't care....you are not the only one that plays this game with RL issues.....some of us play this game to escape RL issues, me and you are not the only players with health issues...I know many.
Again, some play this game to escape from our issues and sure as hell don't need all the frikkin' drama....
Sure we all have friends in this game (except for Prime, cuz he is racist) to share our issues with, but can you do it through another forum.
Frikkin' drama queens and attention hoes are killing this game :P

P.S. WeeZy and DruncK kiss boys

Edited By: Suicidal on Jun 6th 2018, 14:22:58

Steeps Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 14:25:14

It's not that you were not wanted in SoL, you joined the irc channel saying you had sold some stock and was going to buy tech with it, one member made 1 line comment about not buying tech at this stage of the set as there were only a few days left. Instead of trying to see reason or asking why it was suggested you went into a Trump rampage about how you know best for your country, people should stop giving advice to people who know the best strategy then into a swearing rant where there were more swear words than normal words about how much better you were than everyone else. When asked to calm down the swearing rant continued towards other members so you were kicked from the channel and told to rejoin when you had calmed down.

We all have issues, that's why we still play this game. I could understand if you were vocally abusive as a result of stress/injury, but it takes a lot more effort to type out rants and removing yourself from the keyboard in future when you're planning to verbally explode over someone just asking a question might be worth practicing.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 14:44:18

I was no there for what happened bomber.

I have no idea what happened, if this is the path you chose then I'm okay with that.
I don't completely understand why you would go at full length to get a complete post about this on AT? You could just find me or send me a GHQ message and we could talk this over.

I'll find the logs of what happened later today but whatever happened, I'm surprised by you reaction.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 16:47:10

If this is the sorta AT drama I have to look forward to as a netter I can say I'm already bored with it.

Twas indeed a fun war tho.

All the best, bomber. Keep fighting.

FLUFFY BUNNIES LOV

Jun 6th 2018, 20:22:01

THE fluffY BUNNIES LOVE YOU!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 20:53:03

Who is sold? No such tag...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 6th 2018, 23:38:12

You gotta admit people sharing their drama on AT has livened up the boards! Woot

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2018, 23:46:28

#dramaqueens
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

major Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 1:00:55

hang out and god bless Bomber

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 1:17:15

Bomber is one of those people have have played this game for 20 years but never gotten good at it.

Best of luck with your health regardless
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TeckMing Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 1:18:04

take care and god bless on whatever you do bomber

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2018, 10:43:35

Pay no attention to Ford, he says that about everyone. As far as leaving the game, I gotta tell you, it's hard to do. It's gotten to the point where I don't even log in most days these days. Just have a hard time being able to sit up straight these days, and things don't appear to be trending towards better health.

I'm debating whether or not to play another game at all. When you go days without logging in, you tend to fall behind and then somebody gets the idea that they can do whatever they want to you without any repercussions, then want to cry when you beat their ass.

Ah, well, I'd still hang around for the community anyway, from time to time drop in and see who's the douchenozzle of the week.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2018, 10:52:34

Everyone? Naw. People like you and marshal? Yeah. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

FLUFFY BUNNIES LOV

Jun 7th 2018, 16:25:32

ALL HAIL THE fluffY BUNNIES!
OUR NEW FURRY OVERLORDS!