Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 17:06:44

When I first started this game like 15 years ago or whatever, I joined ICN just at the tail end of the RD wars and what effectively drove most of the players off the game. So I don't even really remember the glory years nor do I think they were that glorious. I played in ICN for like a decade serving as well as I knew how. First I was promoted to a Team Leader, then to an Assistant Division Leader/Trainer, and eventually I nuzzled into Head of Training for quite a while but did some other warchat leading (which didn't happen a whole lot in ICN... and rarely well). It didn't take long before I got promoted again to High Council and then President eventually. I had many good times in ICN and I met some really cool people. I'd like to thank them:

Rasputin- who co-founded the Retal Team with me and the Wolf Pack... we had some really good times taking monster retals off the fools who thought we were easy land. We chatted a lot via MSN messenger and irc and now Facebook Messenger over the years. We will always continue to be good friends and we definitely have to hang out next time I'm in BC, dude.

Dixiechick- ICN's mother and basically the moral compass of our group, Carol was always there for us if we were having trouble irl or in game. You see, none of us were exceptionally good players, but DC was active and tried to keep us all alive and playing. She served as President after I left and I guess the rest is history.

ICN Link- we never really connected... because at that time I was a fairly conservative and naive lil boy and I didn't know what to make of you. We never really got too connected in ICN probably because when you joined there I was High Council and I had to try and keep you and Meier in line. It was hard.

ICN Derrick, Replica, Kuari, Nole, Coalie, Jeremy, Peppdawg, Selena, Tay, (lol), TOBY!!!! PERKSTER!!!! (these guys I met in Derbyshire and London respectively and they were a blast!). Cueball (runsbynaked), Eldino... dang there are so many that i don't really remember the names but I thank you guys for being names on a screen in my life. thanks ICN for being a formative part of my life. I've definitely spent more time in ICN doing stuff then I have doing any other game and any other alliance.... then I retired for a few years.
=
=
=
=
/me sees link on facebook messenger. He says "hey dude, come war in ICN... we're actually winning this and it's a blast!!!" *shrug* alright. Then he asked "hey wanna play team server with me?"
And thus, the Elders were created. Link and I were netting away on team server, memeing like we didn't have a care in the world. When all of a sudden something happened and it changed us and made us into what we have become. We got tagkilled by The Wildbunch. We didn't put up much of a fight that set. But Link and I solemnly vowed that we would never net again under the Elders banner. We would become uberactive pirates. Always online, always ready to fight, in constant communication, we warmongered every set. We fought those who didn't know us. We fought those who we didn't know. We fought those who just wanted to keep their heads in the sand... and we farmed salt. Thanks Rasputin and Amy and Quen and whoever we could find to fill our tag at that time. I know we had to twist some arms to get you in but it was fun. As long as we had 400 turns online and ready to roll, we were dtf.

And then we ran into a brick wall. Drunksex. I don't remember the war exactly how it went... but these guys were good. They hit fast. They didn't do offline targets... and they stonewalled. Link and I were really impressed. It was time for us to develop and get a group together that was serious about their warring.

*Enter Azn and Buch*

This was the first non-ICN addition to the Elders. I'd never met either Azn or Buch but it was evident early on that Azn was a force to be reckoned with. Azn's knowledge changed the way we warred and really this is where we got some serious reputation. Elders went from a team that had a hard time filling 5 players to a team that had to turn players away. It wasn't always easy to turn people away either. So we were cold blooded about it. WHOEVER was the most active was getting that 5th spot. It didn't always make people happy, but that was the ideology that we needed to have in Elders. I remember Thunder had a really good spell of activity and war with us. Rasputin played a majority of the early years with us. KingCobra had a few active sets with us... but then he kind of got annoying and pissed the wrong people off and he either left or we just stopped talking to him. I dunno. I think this was around the time when my son was in the hospital with meningitis for 27 days (June 2015). The Elders basically got me through that time. Link was on night shift and I spent every night in the hospital... so it was perfect. We chatted so much late at night, early in the morning... it really doesn't matter. If you look at our Elders facebook group it was constantly active.

And then it happened. We got into an even, arranged war with Drunksex. It was... amazing. We were firing on all cylinders. We hit fast, we were organized, we walled... it was a great war. It really confirmed that, hey, we're pretty good at this. That was it, Drunksex collapsed after that war because i think they started infighting. Maybe because they were about to lose a war? I dont know... I can't speculate on that, but it made us feel really good. I mean, we became a wrecking ball. the only team that we didn't fight was Villains. We had friends in there and Dragon was providing a warbot for our team, so why bite the hand that feeds, amirite? THAT and I was online when I saw it happen. Villains FSed on some random 5 man tag (Im sure there I was a reason, but I don't know it) and within 1 minute, they killed 4 countries. I had never seen anything like it. We tried to set up arranged wars with Villains a few times just to have that faceoff, but there was always a salty suicider who would hit early and be annoying in general so they'd mess up our plans inevitably. We never did get to war against Villains. I would have liked to see that. Oh well.

And then... we joined the Alliance server.

to be continued...

Edited By: Dissident on Jun 3rd 2018, 17:12:49

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 17:28:40

no need, dat wuz long enough.....don't let da door hit ur butt on da way out :P

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:13:42

dunno what i did to you...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:20:17

Nobody retires from this game, eventually you'll return.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ruthie

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:43:11

:(
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

DruncK Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:50:00

You guys had your chance at helping make team server the best around but you couldn't get over yourselves and now Team is dead.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 19:24:07

team was destined to be dead.

dissi will return.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 19:47:35

i already returned once.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 19:47:36

I didnt read any of that.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 3rd 2018, 19:52:58

TL:DR....
Is this like a "Hey I going away for 2 weeks" post?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 21:26:48

yep. ^^ that is also a good reason to leave this game.

the AIDS

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 3rd 2018, 21:42:31

Originally posted by Dissident:
yep. ^^ that is also a good reason to leave this game.

the AIDS

:( I am AIDS now?
Dang Dissi

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 22:06:52

Dissident, thanks for all the fun times. Enjoy that other game called RL :-)
Don of LaF

Marco Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 22:07:05

Forgot about the wolf pack....
<3 Icn

archaic Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 22:51:54

Why do people feel the need to hollar out the window whenever they rage quit something online? Nobody gives a fluff about some third tier griefer that lingered in ICN for a decade, then blindsided a bunch of netters, then rage quit because Sol spanked his peepee too hard.

ICN claiming they had a wolf pack - aww, how cute.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 23:00:51

Yeah but people really value your opinion in response archy. It goes both ways.

And there's a huge difference between burning out and rage quitting.

The pack in ICN did 2 kills per day the entire set most sets when the game was at its top point. As did every other midsized alliance. They all had wolf packs. There wasn't bots remember? These were actual genuine multies.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 3rd 2018, 23:05:25
See Original Post

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jun 3rd 2018, 23:02:54

Diss left me outta the ICN shout out space. Tsk tsk.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dissident Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 23:05:04

oh ya... im not ragequitting. i found a different game that has taken all of my attention.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 23:15:41

I don't know why anyone would post anything when legit none of us have any real relevance aside from the developers. Why don't we all live in complete silence and just let archy talk to himself? His opinion and story, after all, are apparently the only ones worth hearing.

archaic Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 23:53:39

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Why don't we all live in complete silence and just let archy talk to himself? His opinion and story, after all, are apparently the only ones worth hearing.

DerrickICN, wanna take a wild guess which one of us has the most posts the past month? Maybe you could do us all a favor and also retire after your illustrious comeback tour.

There, now I've posted on this thread as much as you.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 4th 2018, 0:01:31

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Why don't we all live in complete silence and just let archy talk to himself? His opinion and story, after all, are apparently the only ones worth hearing.

DerrickICN, wanna take a wild guess which one of us has the most posts the past month? Maybe you could do us all a favor and also retire after your illustrious comeback tour.

There, now I've posted on this thread as much as you.

At least your not AIDS
I am still sad :(

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 0:03:23

+1 for me.

And I'm thinking about fading back into obscurity. But it was fun to liven things up a bit.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 0:23:18

👽

DruncK Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 0:34:33

Say what you will, without Derrick these past half dozen sets would have been boring as balls.

mrcuban Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 0:48:21

Any person leaving the game at this point is disappointing. The more people leave the game the more the game evolves asnd has to change.

GL in IRL

villainz Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 9:28:36

derrick vs archaic postscount past 30 days:

derrick: 35ish
archaic: 32ish

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 12:54:11

Originally posted by Dissident:
dunno what i did to you...

u dun nuffin', i just hate long, memory lane post LOL

glad ur gittin' out bee4 u becum a snowflake.....you will try to leave 4 gud, but remember, it'll pull u bak in

luk meh up wen u git bak

Link Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 13:35:24

We had a great run. Love ya bro.

I know we will keep in touch

Also.. awesome post

Edited By: Link on Jun 4th 2018, 13:38:03
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 13:39:37

Ps. fluff archaic

Wolfpack 4 life.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 15:26:27

pay me 5000$ I'll go kidnap dissident and lock him in a room with only EE access and nothing else.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 15:28:29

Pay DP in taco bell he will donit for real.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 16:08:31

Originally posted by villainz:
derrick vs archaic postscount past 30 days:

derrick: 35ish
archaic: 32ish

Hahahahahahaha. You should include our number of top tens on any server too. I'm still a better netter, a better wardog and a more articulate individual. This rivalry is stale. *Goes back to being rivals with laf and sol*

Marshal Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 19:51:01

well your tnw in alliance is under 65m (archy over 10 times that) and no top 10s in alliance (no for achy either). also in attacks he beats you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 22:29:51

I've actually never netted 1a and I think this is my 8th? set on EE 1A so it stands to reason he'd be higher in nw and hits. I'm not talking totals marshal. I'm talking performances in the last month. I'd hope any player who stuck thru the 2025-EE would be ahead of me. I finish above him in team when I wargain. Give me one or two more team sets and I'll blow out any stat he has on his main server. Need one more net set to have 3 total net sets. The only three times I've netted there will be higher than a top 3 he's set there over the course of what like 10 years now? That's sad considering his disposition on players such as myself. There's no such thing as topfeeding archy because archy is a power bottom.

But honestly, when two average to low caliber players who post an average amount start taking shots at each other, you should just sit back and watch because pointing out that neither of us have top tens is a little uh....... well dumb.

But for the sake of it, we can tango Marshal. I'll net one of these days and when I do I absolutely guarantee you finish below me. And yes, you'll still be ahead of me in tnw. Lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jun 4th 2018, 22:35:00
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 4th 2018, 22:40:17

mrford Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 23:54:14

The fluff is this fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 0:34:33

I welcome all netting competitions!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 2:06:50

You're in zig bro. It's already on.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 5th 2018, 15:31:40

derrick: neither of you 2 hasn't much netted past couple months, your best is bit over 27m 2 sets ago and archy's best 67.5m 20 sets ago.

attacks you can look for yourself (i'm sure on those you beat him since he doesn't much play on alliance).