Verified:

ddd Game profile

May 31st 2018, 17:28:06

yes i know the whole thing is silly but heres the deal =

1= i lost a month of playing due to ending up in the hospital -- long story and a longer rehab to follow,

2 - i knew i would suck at killen even prior to attempting it, killing with one arm only dont work for crap lol not an excuse i never was a top gun but a reason
3 - when buds and i joined cc years ago we were treated like total CRAP especially buds my bud

the insults threw at here by sherita stilll hurt her. myself i could give 2 poopers what sherita thinks of my since i think even less of her.

thus - after seeing her post last reset about how good netter she has become [phht NOT] i chosee what i thought would be hers.
might have been cripplers if so sorry crip glad i was unable to do more damage... i have nothing against you what so ever u have always been a class act with me.

anywhoos i was more intersted in stonewalling then then total kills lol

have fun pounding me

bomber

my only regret is that buds is no longer playing and didnt get to watch or join me

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 31st 2018, 17:33:45

Well you only cost me 200 bil cash, so nice of you
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

May 31st 2018, 17:43:42

Btw so many holes in your declaration, that i currently do not have the time to address, how ever your dreams of stonewalling will need to last months into the future as your current countries aren't worth touching at this point in the set.

P.s I'm not surprised you hit me you have been trying to have a reason from within imp for the past 6 months or so.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

ddd Game profile

May 31st 2018, 18:21:50

last part isnt really true = as a member of imp i followed thier lead not my own desires. and again i sorry i hit u i was really after sherita.. so give me her numbers lol

ya i know u wont do that. tis all good i perhaps those 40m killers u gots will take me on.not really important to me if u disire to save net and not kill me i am guessing u seen my stock on the market is why u dont wish to, i will destock later on and settle for what i can get for total net

at least i hope sherita now knows JUST HOW MUCH I DISTAIN HER AND HOW MUCH SHE HURTS BUDSMYBUD - WE BOTH CONSIDERED HER A FRIEND TIL WE JOINED ICD

May 31st 2018, 20:09:15

So which is it, till you joined CC or ICD ?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

ddd Game profile

May 31st 2018, 21:07:32

cc has notta to do with you guys, so u lost me i said since buds and i joined icd goofball - i am the one who has crs desease lol

now for the reason i killled another one of yours after u told me they were yours and not sheritas

u lied to me, i dont hold it again anyone else who killed my one but i blame u now sooooooo i killed another one of yours sicne u were a party to killing the one of mine after u said you wouldnt..

dont play to lie to da bomber if u tink gdi will stop me from killling another of yours u best spy my markets

cant be more fair then that to ya..

happy to permit u all to kill me off but it will cost ya networth for sure

May 31st 2018, 21:10:37

3 - when buds and i joined cc years ago we were treated like total CRAP especially buds my bud

btw - it was despie that told you guys to stop milking the cow and become a team player or get the fluff out not sherita - which I scolded him for and he hasnt played since.

So congrats - your multi year grudge is over nothing.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

May 31st 2018, 21:14:57

English please - " u lied to me, i dont hold it again anyone else who killed my one but i blame u now sooooooo i killed another one of yours sicne u were a party to killing the one of mine after u said you wouldnt.. "

I didnt hit you at all, lol

kill all mine for all i care there's no point in me touching my restarts since they arent where the restart formula dictates they should be...
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Sherita Game profile

May 31st 2018, 22:14:54

And here you have it folks...ANOTHER opioid addicted oldie....MAGA!!!! w00t!

Better to burn out then fade away huh Bomber.....

Get busy and kill my countries you fluffing freak!

PickinWildflowers (#2424)
RainInTheValley (#2425)
BartonHallow (#2426)
TheWayItIs (#2427)
SaySomething (#2428)
RockMeToTheTop (#2429)
CountingCards (#2430)
ThroughGlass (#2431)
Prayin (#2432)
Fade (#2433)

PS. Sending much love and hugs to Buds....she dosnt deserve your fluff thats for sure.

commander1972 Game profile

Jun 1st 2018, 0:05:41

the great primeval and some of his followers will be along to confirm this is all cc and ICD fault

Jun 1st 2018, 0:06:26

can someone confirm that you can't read? lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2018, 0:36:16

reading and facts are overrated it would appear mate

I'm thinking that this is the era of alt-facts and comic books for learnythings, and that several fall considerably short of even those standards
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Makinso Game profile

Jun 1st 2018, 7:40:44

it's funny to see someone wear that cc tag without it being ravaged to fluffe.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 1st 2018, 19:25:48

Thread did not mention me nor IMP and still a member of the fan club makes an appearance

Jun 1st 2018, 22:28:00

a member that cant read - it's well documented on ffat that hits from IMP on ICD last few sets was bomber trying to cause problems which you and I solved each time and left him yearning for more satisfaction.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

The_Hawk

Jun 2nd 2018, 0:15:20

Originally posted by Makinso:

I think the cc tag looks good on me.

Bonus

201.9 hrs since I last logged in.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jun 2nd 2018, 0:18:55

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 2nd 2018, 0:57:01

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by Makinso:

I think the cc tag looks good on me.

Bonus

201.9 hrs since I last logged in.

The way I see it, since we owned them you share in the ownership of the tag. Sadly, the CC tag stock had plummeted already at the hands of Dolly so you didn't inherit much.

ddd Game profile

Jun 2nd 2018, 6:50:19

Crippler ICD

Jun 1st 2018, 22:28:00
a member that cant read - it's well documented on ffat that hits from IMP on ICD last few sets was bomber trying to cause problems which you and I solved each time and left him yearning for more satisfaction.

keep it up skiipy AND i will take another one of yours
i was totally honest in my war dec

yes i did ss you several times, all times but ONE were typos

and the one time it wasnt a mistae primeval had hit you prior to me

so fiuff off big boy

Jun 2nd 2018, 17:55:07

Dear bomber please stop proving yourself to be a moron :
"a member that cant read" was in reference to

Primeval
Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 1st 2018, 19:25:48
Thread did not mention me nor IMP and still a member of the fan club makes an appearance

who's post was talking about :

commander1972

Jun 1st 2018, 0:05:41
the great primeval and some of his followers will be along to confirm this is all cc and ICD fault

I finally found a trend : i was totally honest in my war dec and
yes i did ss you several times, all times but ONE were typos.

So you're saying you cant grab me or kill me w/o a typo.. good to know, I'll create my country names with your country numbers next set and have fun watching you grab and kill yourself.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2018, 18:22:03

Lmao that would be kinda funny

ddd Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 2:11:30

lol id ANYBODY could do it i would surely be first

Desperado Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 2:15:12

if you want an idea of the last time i played...

Catpcha Displayed because you last answered a captcha for this device (Device ID: *******) Jan 01, 1970

by the way bomber. it was I that "insulted" buds not sherita, even though i didn't... but you still wont close your fluff holster long enough to use your brain and figure that out but whatever, potato potahto amirite?

of course all that doesnt matter because you still have a hard on for sherita and I, even though I havent logged into a country in lets see here... ah here it is... Forty-fourth round: Apr 06, 2017 - Jun 05, 2017

to an impressive networth of 44,000 but hey... im still the spawn of satan right?

far as im concerned bomber, you can get your wish, i'll make myself some countries, just for you, grow them up real quick and you can kill them and defend princess's honor that i sullied with my supposed... words... and then afterwards you can still fluff off, cause you're still stupid ;)

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Marshal Game profile

Jun 3rd 2018, 10:09:18

i can't even see ee captcha.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:29:55

bomber needs to revisit 5th grade for grammar basics.

Just saying.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ddd Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 17:03:51

Desperado

Jun 3rd 2018, 2:15:12
if you want an idea of the last time i played...

Catpcha Displayed because you last answered a captcha for this device (Device ID: *******) Jan 01, 1970

by the way bomber. it was I that "insulted" buds not sherita, even though i didn't... but you still wont close your fluff holster long enough to use your brain and figure that out but whatever, potato potahto amirite?

of course all that doesnt matter because you still have a hard on for sherita and I, even though I havent logged into a country in lets see here... ah here it is... Forty-fourth round: Apr 06, 2017 - Jun 05, 2017

to an impressive networth of 44,000 but hey... im still the spawn of satan right?

far as im concerned bomber, you can get your wish, i'll make myself some countries, just for you, grow them up real quick and you can kill them and defend princess's honor that i sullied with my supposed... words... and then afterwards you can still fluff off, cause you're still stupid ;)

BY THE WAY OLE TIMER U MUST HAVE BRAIN TUMER CAUSE U MEMORY INCLUDES BS

YOU WERENT IN THE CHAT WITH SHERIA VILLE IT WAS BUDS AND I - NOR WAS I IN THE CHAT WHEN U BAD MOTHED HER BUT IT DOESNT SUPRISE ME THAT U DID SO.

IN OTHER WORDS FOOLISH MAN RUN YOUR 16 NOW OR NEXT RESET SIMPLLY DECLARER YOUR INTENTIONS NOW AND I WILL DANG SURE WAR YA ONE ONE
PHHT U B SUCH A BRAGGARD POMPASS ARSHAT LETS SEE YA DO IT, GO AHEAD MAKE MY DAY

ddd Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 17:06:02

KoHeartsGPA

Jun 3rd 2018, 18:29:55
bomber needs to revisit 5th grade for grammar basics.

Just saying.
KOH NEEDS TO STFU

WHEN U HAVE 2 STOKES IN 2 YEARS THEN PUT IN A COMA FOR I TINK IT WAS 2 OR 3 WEEKS
AND COME OUT OF IT WITH ONLY 2 WEEKS OF BEING AWAKE AND MEMORY OF ANYTHING'

THEN U COME TO ME AND I WILL LISTEN TO YA OTHER WISE STFU AS I SAID NEVER DID LIKE Y PUNK ARS

commander1972 Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 17:19:00

blah blah blah ..... u need to chillax old timer , your just going to have a third "stoke". and poof you be gone

Donny Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 19:11:22

another scumbag move by bomber. what else is new. "cc are the bad guys "
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Sherita Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 20:33:41

NICE countries Bomber the coma/stroke man....so tell me whos your countries babysitter?

PS...Bet I can find that chat....and DID YOU KNOW Buds and I have conversated after that?? Funny how your memory is fluff, but you can recall all these horrible things I did/said. Your timelines dont match honey.

PSS...How many of us so called friends in this very game have you fluff on..over and over and over again?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 20:41:33

did that chat included m&ms and skittles?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 4th 2018, 20:49:13

Takes a special kind of stupid to put themselves in stressful situations just having survived death, just saying.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

HomeTurf Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 21:16:02

"yawns" wheres my geritol , think gonna need a big fatty after reading all this fluff

Donny Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 21:48:03

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Takes a special kind of stupid to put themselves in stressful situations just having survived death, just saying.

bombers been dying for 10 years. he's nothing but a fluffing liar. don't believe a word he says . lol. he told me back in 2011 he was close to death. here we are in 2018 and the pos is still here saying the same fluff.
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Jun 4th 2018, 21:52:19

Originally posted by Donny:

bombers been dying for 10 years. he's nothing but a liar. don't believe a word he says . lol. he told me back in 2011 he was close to death. here we are in 2018 and the pos is still here saying the same fluff.
ICQ-105967052

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 0:07:24

Originally posted by Donny:

bombers been dying for 10 years. he's nothing but a fluffing liar. don't believe a word he says . lol. he told me back in 2011 he was close to death. here we are in 2018 and the pos is still here saying the same fluff.

every day we are one day closer to death
#MAGA

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 5:46:57

Death is only the beginning.
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 10:34:29

and what a wonderful cycle of new beginnings.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2018, 15:57:17

Indeed.
(•_•)