Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:31:23

So here's a doozy. I go around with Maki all night about #521. It definitely got FA from Laf. Relaxlah did the right thing telling the truth about the FA. As seen here.

06] <Relaxlah> Cavin Made Of Virginian LOgs (#50) [LaF] sent Foreign Aid to Slowpokes (#521) [SoL]! It contained:
[00:06] <Relaxlah> 204,811 Troops
[00:06] <Relaxlah> 575,713 Jets
[00:06] <Relaxlah> 1,102,006 Turrets
[00:06] <Relaxlah> 60,891 Tanks
[00:06] <Relaxlah> 116,483 Bushels
[00:06] <Relaxlah> $444,026,987

So I had been going round and round with maki all night about it. And he's saying it never got FA and I can't prove it etc. Ultimately that proves that country was tagged when it received fa. Maki knew and was lying. That's fine. Part of doing fa.

Then we got a bombshell. An sol member wishing to remain anonymous outed #521 as makinso himself. I mean I went around with this guy for two hours about cheating in a friendly war. I mean come on. Lol. No wonder he wanted to protect it. It is HIM! Hahahahaha

Man you classless whore. Sol come Onnnnn. This is your leader? Are you fluffing kidding me? He can't even cover his own ass. How deep is this cheating rabbit hole?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 31st 2018, 5:36:15
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:40:26

Man we were sitting around thinking about killing... Trying to work out fa with laf. Maki lying to my face all night. Hahaha. Sol members. You gotta overrule the boss right now. Get your boy in line.

If anyone wants to see the convo of Makinso lying out his ass for two hours I'll pastebin that fluff. What a lying POS man. You gotta be kidding me. Y'all should join elders. We been effed up but damn. This silly af.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 31st 2018, 6:41:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:45:24

I mean. I can't even. Your president cheats a friendly war. Baaahahahaha. And to think he contacts me yesterday about doing a friendly next set for SOL 20th anniversary Hahahhaa. Dude Naw. You cheat! Wtf! Hahahahahaha

sinistril Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 5:46:17

I guess it benefits him to try to stir up problems between Elders and LAF. SMH.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

commandos Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 5:46:27

ah snap

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:47:50

For the record, I do wish to have a good time for sol 20th. But not with that cheating ass leader you got. Hahaha

commandos Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 5:49:35

so FA in war is cheating? or was this a rule set forth before the war? no fa

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:55:39

Dude wasting my time for two hours just lying thru his teeth at me. Lying. Cheating in a friendly war. I mean damn. Hahahaha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 5:58:31

Had to talk that sol member out of quitting too. Unreal.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 6:03:32

That moment when by rights a clan should have to detag and kill their president. Lol

Vamps Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 6:04:14

SoL and LaF are both 95% full of good people. It's unfortunate that a few certain members (*cough* leaders *cough*) in each alliance are absolute poison to the alliances they pretend to represent.

One of two things will occur... Change, or Retribution.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 6:15:53

A lying leader? Gosh. Definitely front page news.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

The_Hawk

Mar 31st 2018, 6:23:39

Originally posted by Celphi:

^^^^^^

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 7:21:48

3 responses.

He feeds me all these lines about how he doesn't lie to people constantly and he gets caught in it.

This is as bad or worse than why sol ever held a grudge toward elders.

Cheating a friendly war is super lame.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 9:11:02

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 10:38:47

Derrick, you are such a snowflake! You never reported all the FA we received, in Elders, from outside sources, during our many sets and wars in the past......you are so insignificant that is actually sad to read your post and see your poor attempts at self-promotion. Peace be with you.

Makinso Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 11:05:40

That's some nice bombshells you got there..... Marshal LOL

Ruthie

Mar 31st 2018, 12:56:00

I would think FA would be banned from a friendly, pre-arranged war.

*smh*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 13:00:31

I would think that in express people would not double tap me...

Ruthie

Mar 31st 2018, 13:06:56

Ask for FA ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 13:07:04

Friendly, pre-arranged wars are no fun. Add some fluff, priceless!!

Karnage XZ

Mar 31st 2018, 13:10:42

Elders has done the same in nearly everywar and pushed unwanted war on tags without consent. If it's a friendly war why would you care about one person recieving FA? Has it turned the tide? I personally spied on alliances against elders in nearly everywar and saw they were receiving outside FA in wars they started. But don't remember posting it once in a thread. You guys always have to make everything a public issue.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

Mar 31st 2018, 14:33:04

Cheat mode activated. Lol

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 14:59:15

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Cheat mode activated. Lol
haha

Heston Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 15:20:42

I was expecting tits.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 31st 2018, 16:08:15

Press red key, blue key twice, then the right arrow and the left arrow at the same time while holding down the green button.
After that you bring up the key pad, press 697452258255113654513 while holding down both the green, left button and blue button all at once.
If you remember zelda you then play the Saria's Song 50 times.
This will bring up a dark room, walk in and out of the door 5 times only.
FA MODE ACTIVATED!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 18:41:10

Hahaha. Who doesn't love to publicly blow things out of proportion?

It's like Archy said, AT should provide some entertainment. These forums were so dead when I came back. I try every set to get some crazy nonsense going on here. I know everyone hates it because I shouldn't talk publicly to the other 20 people that didn't know this was going on, but does it look like I care? I've challenged ebert to netting challenges and gotten my ass handed to me just to provide some fun here. And look. Here's another busy thread. And the next time AT fails to amuse me guess what will happen? ANOTHER BONANZA! Do you need me to make some other strange claims or can we just realize the troll gets loosed when y'all bore the hell out of me? Do something exciting or get trolled.

If you want the truth, I don't think there's a multi problem in earth (per previous sets) and I don't think maki has done anything worse than what I've done in previous sets. That said, the holier than thou attitude that everyone takes with Elders could often be checked very easily. Sol is at least as shady as elders and Makimso is at least as shady as me. Same with vic and gains etc. And that's ok. FA's of this game have always been a little shady. Just pointing out facts that Elders is no worse than anyone else and should be respected for their war ability instead of thought of as jerks for doing exactly what larger clans do and have done for years. There's some stuff (like getting outside FA in a friendly war) that I wouldn't do because I think it's totally lame. There's also some stuff I'd do that they wouldn't. Point is this though. Makinso got that FA in an effort to make the war more fun. I respect that because I did something in a previous war against SOL to make the war more fun. My only problem is that SOL protected LaF trying to run our players out of the game for acting like them.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 31st 2018, 18:58:33
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 31st 2018, 19:24:25

Originally posted by Celphi:

This!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MAKINSO CHEATS

Mar 31st 2018, 19:30:27

"Makinso> get me a few pacts over night :)
Makinso> our server dropped for a second
Makinso> its back on
Makinso> ill drop em before I tag
Makinso> and owe you one ;) "

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 19:38:47

Screen shot or it aint true! Imgur

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 31st 2018, 20:14:11

"DerrickICN> Maki I will be your fluffer for life if you let me call you out on AT so that I can get some attention"
"Makinso> Sure You can be my sex slave for life"
"DerrickICN> Deal!!!"

Syko, you know that ain't fake news :)

Karnage XZ

Mar 31st 2018, 21:13:48

Originally posted by Suicidal:
"DerrickICN> Maki I will be your fluffer for life if you let me call you out on AT so that I can get some attention"
"DerrickICN> Deal!!!"

Originally posted by Suicidal:
"DerrickICN> Deal!!!"

i was always told if it sounds too good to be true. It usually is, sooo... What am I supposed to believe here.

Karnage XZ

Mar 31st 2018, 21:16:35

Oh galleri, I love your poetry. You should sell it.
Originally posted by galleri:
Press red key, blue key twice, then the right arrow and the left arrow at the same time while holding down the green button.
After that you bring up the key pad, press 697452258255113654513 while holding down both the green, left button and blue button all at once.
FA MODE ACTIVATED!!

archaic Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 0:41:52

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

It's like Archy said, AT should provide some entertainment

Don't drag me into this fluff, when you do FA with Makinso, you are not playing checkers. He does FA the way it was meant to be done, sneaky backstabbing and underhanded towards his enemies and slightly less sneaky and underhanded with his allies. You only get as much FA respect in this game as you can either bluff or earn.

Ask yourself this - what possible benefit is there for Sol to deal evenly with you guys? Alliances don't have friends, they have interests. Sol is interested in winning.

. . . the cheating rabbit hole? FFS you've been listening to Vamps too much.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 0:52:15

why do I always miss the fun :(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 0:59:03

Originally posted by archaic:

Don't drag me into this fluff, when you do FA with Makinso, you are not playing checkers. He does FA the way it was meant to be done, sneaky backstabbing and underhanded towards his enemies and slightly less sneaky and underhanded with his allies. You only get as much FA respect in this game as you can either bluff or earn.

Ask yourself this - what possible benefit is there for Sol to deal evenly with you guys? Alliances don't have friends, they have interests. Sol is interested in winning.

The benefit they get is having a fun war as requested and another one to celebrate their 20th next set. I mean, if they were interested in winning, Makinso could learn to build a half-way not terrible country from the get-go Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 1:24:43

I clicked this expecting discussion about Brigitte Bardot or Jayne Mansfield. Very disappointing.
Just shut up and have another beer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 1st 2018, 3:08:44

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
Oh galleri, I love your poetry. You should sell it.
Originally posted by galleri:
FA MODE ACTIVATED!!

I am saddened that you found this poetry. I laughed so hard while writing this out :(
Then again your cute lie when I was untagged was poetry, maybe you should sell that?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 3:36:05

Does one have to be good at lying in order to do it? The answer is no. But we all do it for our own survival and sometimes because we are ashamed and only after being caught, which makes it worse. But I am only human and I admit that sometimes I play the game and sometimes I lose at it. I wasnt made perfect, but neither was anybody else. So I cant feel bad about that. Better to do whatever is morally just anyways. Poetry can be funny, I thought it was pretty good. You put a lot of. It's quirky but gave me a small chuckle.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 4:19:00

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I clicked this expecting discussion about Brigitte Bardot or Jayne Mansfield. Very disappointing.

Lol I hope u are fantasizing the 60s bro and not presently :p

Makinso Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 7:58:31

Ill take that as a compliment arch haha :)

Derrick has a Knack for involving unwilling people into his theatrics. Most of the time he’ll keep them “anonymous”.

Derrick mate there is no stage to perform here and Its not like that Because of “a tough crowd”.
I would suggest trying some stand up comedy next time instead of a dramatic opera. :)
Maybe you will have a better audience.

Edited By: Makinso on Apr 1st 2018, 8:01:36

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 11:31:16

There...this thread has some jayr in it now. It can be closed...
wasn't me...

archaic Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 13:55:57

I think the funny part is that so many of the elders folks, because they are either newish or recently returned actually still feel as if the 'in-game' stuff is the important part. This game quit being about civs and bushels and market prices a long time ago. Its just about the hustle now, running the game and getting in the best shots. Maki didn't win this because he got a bunch of pixel tanks in the mail - he won it because he had derrick running around in circles making foolish posts on AT and second guessing himself.

Originally posted by sinistril:

The benefit they get is having a fun war as requested and another one to celebrate their 20th next set.

Are we not having fun? Are we not entertained? I'm having fun and I don't even have a country, I'd call bombshellgate an unmitigated success.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Apr 1st 2018, 15:15:17

That moment when by rights a clan should have to detag and kill their president. Lol

Im just swinging in here and saying SOL couldnt kill there president because the rank doesnt exist in SOL. 3 reds = 3 heads :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 15:23:57

Hahaha.

Are we not having fun? Are we not entertained? I'm having fun and I don't even have a country, I'd call bombshellgate an unmitigated success.

Here here! Bombshellgate ftw! And I do enjoy my dramatic opera regardless of the audience reaction.

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Im just swinging in here and saying SOL couldnt kill there president because the rank doesnt exist in SOL. 3 reds = 3 heads :P

Haha. 2 heads should tell one head bad form! Hope he don't plan to tilt the scales for SOL 20th. I'm starting to enjoy that war stat graph. Bombshellgate doesn't change the fact that someeeeebody lost with a 5 man advantage. And hopefully we all learned going forward that I watch nw changes like a hawk. That's the whole game to me. I had you busted within minutes of you tagging. Pew pew.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 1st 2018, 15:26:08
See Original Post

Makinso Game profile

Apr 1st 2018, 17:47:31

@ Archaic I don't think Derrick gets what you are saying....

@ Derrick your comment sounds almost narcistic but mostly a comment of lonesome existence which makes me win even more :-)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 18:04:55

Oh I get it. I just love/hate me some archy but throw only love at him and pretend any negativity directed towards me is also that. You know. Just like how I try to copulate with celphi. I try to give everyone unique treatment so they feel special.

https://youtu.be/4WXYjm74WFI

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 1st 2018, 18:42:31
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 18:43:43

I step away from the game for a few days and you drop this fluff on me! Savage af all of you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 18:44:41

Just doing my part as always, Req. Haha.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2018, 18:45:41

Also Derrick, your post count is sad. You really need to work on that.