Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 9:23:03

If we could do it again next set or the set after,

Which tags currently not pitched in would love to pitch in by then? (LAF Omega LCN Monsters Evo Kings? ???). The larger you make the war, the more fun it gets really.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 9:27:23

TBH the biggest bonus of this war has been there are war chats for all time zones so those usually not involved in wars for that reason should seriously consider it :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Vic Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 11:04:48

Originally posted by Makinso:
If we could do it again next set or the set after,

Which tags currently not pitched in would love to pitch in by then? (LAF Omega LCN Monsters Evo Kings? ???). The larger you make the war, the more fun it gets really.

Maki you are Hillary Clinton outta touch my friend :)

Makinso Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 12:46:26

LOL

Will you be my bill? (That way you can cheat on me with gerdler or something)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2018, 15:11:16

How do I get fluffed into fluff all the time? I got a fluff-magnet on me or something? :)

Take home point here is;
Originally posted by Makinso:
or something

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 15:29:37

I'll be our Bill only if I get to interview the Interns and you supply the cigars.

Hokage Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 15:47:40

Some tag jumpers are from mostly from evo?

Dissident Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 16:06:33

Those evo tagjumpers were elders players coming back.

Ivan Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 16:20:22

hope they tag jumped back before the war started else laf should kill them

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 27th 2018, 16:31:25

I think both sides had tag jumpers and it's afaik agreed to between both parties as they want more countries to participate in the war.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2018, 17:45:56

Yeah as has been noted a dozen or more times on other posts, all are welcome in this war. Police is just there for retals and suiciders. Its been mutually agreed on. Most of evo tagged over in time but some didn't. Couple laf tagged over on both sides late. It was discussed by Maki and I and we wanted a good war for the game. People who want in should be allowed in so long as it doesn't tilt the scales in one direction too hard.

This is a FRIENDLY war and as such the 20+ people who all have vendettas against one side or the other can't join and give one side a 20+ advantage. To this point its been very even and we've aimed to keep it that way with every new player who joins the war.

If a player like scode were to suicide us instead of omega, that'd be a scenario I think where you see laf on the hook.

Ya know maki, it'd probably be safer to ask individual members than the tags themselves. Some netting tags house a variety of occasional elders (evo, monsters, omega, even laf). But the tags themselves would never ever agree to war.

ClayQ Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 18:19:08

I murderate it?

breeze Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 21:35:41

On one hand I hate arranged wars, but on the other hand I do like being in chat with others I don't know. Gives me insite on other people. So a whole server war Id welcome. It gives more life to the game.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2018, 21:54:26

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:14:57
wasn't me...

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 27th 2018, 22:05:28

I really like how Iscode preached to us that his who reason of hitting ELDERS and friends was about being suiciders and top feeding countrys.

Then he goes and dose the same thing, hypocrite I say.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 28th 2018, 1:14:47

Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by breeze:
On one hand I hate arranged wars, but on the other hand I do like being in chat with others I don't know. Gives me insite on other people. So a whole server war Id welcome. It gives more life to the game.
what a creeper...ugh

So is your face Fayr

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 28th 2018, 1:41:14

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah as has been noted a dozen or more times on other posts, all are welcome in this war. Police is just there for retals and suiciders. Its been mutually agreed on. Most of evo tagged over in time but some didn't. Couple laf tagged over on both sides late. It was discussed by Maki and I and we wanted a good war for the game. People who want in should be allowed in so long as it doesn't tilt the scales in one direction too hard.

This is a FRIENDLY war and as such the 20+ people who all have vendettas against one side or the other can't join and give one side a 20+ advantage. To this point its been very even and we've aimed to keep it that way with every new player who joins the war.

If a player like scode were to suicide us instead of omega, that'd be a scenario I think where you see laf on the hook.

Ya know maki, it'd probably be safer to ask individual members than the tags themselves. Some netting tags house a variety of occasional elders (evo, monsters, omega, even laf). But the tags themselves would never ever agree to war.

Friendly wars are about as gay as Derrick....ooops nevermind, nothing could be that gay

sinistril Game profile

Mar 28th 2018, 2:05:47

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

breeze Game profile

Mar 28th 2018, 3:24:34

Originally posted by Jayr:
Originally posted by breeze:
what a creeper...ugh

Do you need one of Brus Sardine pies?

Link Game profile

Mar 28th 2018, 4:50:13

The answer is yes lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Makinso Game profile

Mar 28th 2018, 11:48:37

What derrick said.

We've discussed and green lighted all tag jumpers so far!