Verified:

Derick McCarthy Game profile

Mar 25th 2018, 3:06:43

Since i just got back and all, still no plan to join again server with clans but was taking a peak at 1a in ee stats, and damn countries would have over 200k land and sh** , id understand ffa but 1a first time ive seen land per country reaching that high since i started around 02-03 , is the 2bil cash cap before decay comes in still there, or has this been increased? In express still 2bil before cash decay happens right?

commandos Game profile

Mar 25th 2018, 4:29:43

ya 2b then corruption kicks in.

Mar 25th 2018, 5:52:50

I thought they changed and increased the cap cause of how the land of each country has increased on average compared to before.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 25th 2018, 10:23:57

cap is same but corruption reduces your tax gains until it goes negative if you got alor cash over 2b, change was that you get money from sales (or taxes) which get you over 2b bucks instead limiting it to 2b.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Mar 25th 2018, 12:26:03

I was still active when they did remove the cap and have corruption come in, that i recall, what i am curious was if they changed the limit before corruption comes in since average land per country example in 1a has increased to a lot. Thanks though for those who gave input on the topic.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 25th 2018, 15:04:59

limit was changed (can't be reached on any normal server (alliance, etc)). avg land has increased thx to bots.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....