Verified:

Heston Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 1:28:00

Thoughts on capital punishment for drug dealers in the USA. This will supposedly be pitched officially tomorrow.
i am against the idea. Simply because big pharma, doctors will not suffer the same fate as illegal narcotics dealers and distributors. It's selective enforcement that equates to putting a bandage on someone who was cut in half.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Soviet Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 2:12:21

I'm just happy McCabe didn't get his pension and Trump is going to indict multiple top officials of corruption, murder, and selling out of this great nation including the ring leader Hillary.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2018, 2:55:53

Originally posted by Heston:
Thoughts on capital punishment for drug dealers in the USA. This will supposedly be pitched officially tomorrow.
i am against the idea. Simply because big pharma, doctors will not suffer the same fate as illegal narcotics dealers and distributors. It's selective enforcement that equates to putting a bandage on someone who was cut in half.

Take down big pharma, kill the deep state, I despise the legal drug dealers as much as the narcos and I'm still waiting for Americans to wake the fluff up before our tyrannical entities within our government spread to the heart of our constitutional republic and take us all down with one big swoop.

And why isn't hitlery in jail yet, wtf!

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 2:55:55

Kill the dealer!!

sinistril Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 3:18:22

The entire war on drugs is just lazy fluffing policy, to be honest. This doesn't appear to be much different. I'm not against executing them but I don't think for a second that will solve the problem or even have more than a negligible effect. If people do think so... well.. I suggest you look into what happens when central american countries start executing drug criminals and burning the crops of drug farmers. New ones just spring up a country over. Do you honestly think there's a shortage of drug dealers? Killing them is just wasting billions and creating opportunity for the next generation to take their place. I suppose helping provide farmers in third world countries technology, access to the legal market, expertise, or other economic incentives couldn't be called a war though.

Here's what I'd rather see:
http://www.unodc.org/...ru---success-stories.html

Edited By: sinistril on Mar 19th 2018, 3:21:07
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Soviet Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 3:39:59

I agree the war on drugs is a joke as much as the war on poverty that hasn't done a single fluffing thing for anyone but make certain people richer.

Make pot legal, 10 years minimum for the sale of the harder stuff. Death Row is a bit steep but I see where he is coming from and this is a tried and true tactic he has to make a deal somewhere in the middle which is exactly what he wants.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 19th 2018, 23:35:17

Death penalty for a voluntary exchange between two private parties. Yeah, that makes sense.

JOE DANGER

Mar 19th 2018, 23:42:16

YOU FORGOT THE WORDS OF POWER!!
FOR SHAME!!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 1:15:20

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 14:16:32
wasn't me...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 20th 2018, 1:27:49

It's alright also if the evidence is not that strong. As long as we know he did it. Amirite?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 2:49:06

SAM!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Zorp Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 2:54:30

All drugs should be legal. I should be able to go buy antibiotics, heroin, meth, steroids, vaccines, blood pressure medication, and anything else I feel like, whenever I feel like, at a pharmacy without a fluffing prescription. Nobody talks about it, but the only reason 90% of people overdose on opiates is because they don't know what they're getting. Let them have pure product. The war on drugs is a massive failure.

Opiates are one of the safest drugs you can take long term. The main reason junkies have health problems is because their dope has been mixed with Tylenol, shoe polish, and whatever else the dealers feel like mixing in to add weight. The fact that so many die from opiates is an absolute travesty.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 2:59:17

Originally posted by Zorp:
All drugs should be legal. I should be able to go buy antibiotics, heroin, meth, steroids, vaccines, blood pressure medication, and anything else I feel like, whenever I feel like, at a pharmacy without a fluffing prescription. Nobody talks about it, but the only reason 90% of people overdose on opiates is because they don't know what they're getting. Let them have pure product. The war on drugs is a massive failure.

Opiates are one of the safest drugs you can take long term. The main reason junkies have health problems is because their dope has been mixed with Tylenol, shoe polish, and whatever else the dealers feel like mixing in to add weight. The fact that so many die from opiates is an absolute travesty.

Agreed, the only thing that will kill the cartels is legalization of drugs, buuuuuuuut, we all know THAT is never going to happen, government has too much to lose if that takes place.
(•_•)

Dissident Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 7:34:36

im only for voluntary death penalty

Ivan Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 14:11:15

I think death penalty should be on stupid people so i dont have to read more threads like this and your future generations grow up as a smarter people and not dumber

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 14:36:47

Unfortunately, for some time now IQ and number of children have seemingly started to correlate. That isn't to say that smart people don't have children. Just that the lowest IQs tend to have the larger families. At least I heard that on the radio...

Prosecution has always been part of the problem rather than part of the solution. Oxy has a higher street value and a larger black market volume then does heroin. The reason for that is simple. Supply and demand. Lots of would be upstanding citizens get prescriptions for opiates for injuries and symptom pain. They become addicted and when their script runs out they turn to the streets to find it.

The trouble with the US prison system being privatized is that corporations can essentially incentivize locking people up and receiving the tax benefits therin. This does absolutely nothing for anyone.

Without looking at actual data, I have to imagine the % of junkies that want to be on junk everyday is low. It's like cigs. Everyone says they want to quit and they just don't. I have to imagine that providing forced rehab would have a much better effect then allowing people access thru gangs to the stuff in prison. Yes. People still OD in prisons.

As far as the dealers go, they're just entrepreneurs. They're capitalizing on the fact that our society is currently distrubiting highly addictive drugs to everyone with a fractured toe and then not providing rehabilitation at a reasonable cost. As long as there is a demand, there will always be a supply. Its far too profitable not to be worth the risk.

Buch Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 14:39:39

Trump is right

Zorp Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 18:22:42

Sending unwilling junkies to rehab doesn't work. Forcing them to go to AA/NA meetings doesn't work. Rehab doesn't even work most of the time when they go willingly. The relapse rate is close to 100%. They have to actually want it, but the sad fact is that almost none of them want to stop getting high. Legalization would at least mean less involvement with the prison system, as well as lower prices for their DOC, so they wouldn't have to commit crime to support their habit.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 18:40:42

I suppose. It certainly doesn't help that we just feed people opiates and amphetamines at a young age and expect them not to like it. I was repulsed by opiates and users until I broke my back. Now I kinda like them. My back is still broken and I medicate with marijuana instead. That's ultimately a better choice for my brain. Frankly I wish I never took them.

Buch Game profile

Mar 20th 2018, 18:59:11

Just off the addicts too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2018, 22:08:18

As long as big pharma has a monopoly on the drug industry, they will continue to dictate legislation favoring their pockets, there's a reason as to why they're the #1 advocate against the legalization of marijuana, I don't know how it is in other states, but in Oregon has legalized the use of recreational marijuana, yet you ARE REQUIRED to get a medical card if you want to buy marijuana for medical use, THAT says a lot!
(•_•)

will send missiles Game profile

Mar 21st 2018, 0:03:45

Family Values. Whether two or single parent. You teach children from the beginning the societal norms between right and wrong, good and bad. If children can be educated to understand that illegal drugs rot out your teeth, make you steal from your own mother or children, lie, cheat, leave your child to starve to death in a crib from starvation or die in the back seat of a hot car, kill other people, eat other people's eyes, shyt your pants, etc., etc., then maybe we will progress to the point of enlightenment. Until then, kill every phucking drug dealer there is. Gather them all up and feed them into a wood chipper individually. Drop them into an industrial sized blender and pour the remains into California. Drain their blood and then smash their brains out with a greasy tire iron. Only then, once drug dealers fear.... will we be rid of them.

Vic Game profile

Mar 21st 2018, 4:06:54

make retals great again