Verified:

Goldark

Feb 21st 2018, 19:51:55

I Goldark proclaim Clan:Clan retaliations!

2018-02-20 22:34:47 PS BiBiGoN (#6) Paradigm OneFatDic (#53) X 285A (573A)

2018-02-21 19:48:58 PS OneFatDic (#53) X Earth Gone Wild (#29) Paradigm 937A (1201A)

Please refrain from sending your jets to my lands. I just want to play and expand the Clan of X. I have no ill will towards you or any other Clan.

May this small message reach your mighty leader and may we maintain peaceful standings for the remaing round.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 21st 2018, 20:32:51

All of these separate posts are a little unnecessary and getting a bit spammy. Either put them in one thread or contact the clans directly, please.

Edited By: Primeval on Feb 21st 2018, 20:36:20

Goldark

Feb 21st 2018, 20:52:17

Originally posted by Primeval:
All of these separate posts are a little unnecessary and getting a bit spammy. Either put them in one thread or contact the clans directly, please.

You have nothing better to moderate on these forums than my acceptable posts regarding issues within the game?

Each post is separately issued for each offending Clan.

Simply request Clans to leave their jets from my lands and the posting shall surely cease....

And these are messages directed to the elected Clan in the topics...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 21st 2018, 21:53:20

Originally posted by Goldark:

You have nothing better to moderate on these forums than my acceptable posts regarding issues within the game?

Each post is separately issued for each offending Clan.

Simply request Clans to leave their jets from my lands and the posting shall surely cease....

And these are messages directed to the elected Clan in the topics...

Ohh boy

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Feb 22nd 2018, 14:48:40

A. Who is stupid enough to grab this asshole knowing he cross tag retals?
B. Why is this idiot still alive?
C. WTF does PDM actually have two members?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2018, 19:07:22

PDM has maintained a minimum of 2 members since the mid-2015 implosion. Last set they even had 4.

Bo knows Diddley Game profile

Feb 22nd 2018, 20:20:16

Originally posted by galleri:

Ohh boy

I totally agree with Primeval and considering Goldark's response to Primeval's request indicates that is is nothing but the usual dime a dozen shyte disturber that this game is famous for harboring

galleri, you are the forum moderator and I'm asking you to ban this clown

Thank you

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 22nd 2018, 20:22:27

Originally posted by Bo knows Diddley:

Originally posted by galleri:

Ohh boy

I totally agree with Primeval and considering Goldark's response to Primeval's request indicates that is is nothing but the usual dime a dozen shyte disturber that this game is famous for harboring

galleri, you are the forum moderator and I'm asking you to ban this clown

Thank you

I am about to ban you for posting on all his posts :P
SWIDT?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.