Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:02:39

I've been a bit curious about this for a minute now. It doesn't involve elders or my attempts to figure out who thinks what. And I do understand taking on extra members that wouldn't ordinarily be members for the sake of winning a war that you don't really want to be a part of. But for the sake of it, let's start with Hellrush just to use an example. And ofc he's not controllable etc etc. He was tagged laf, died, restarted and suicided a bunch of netting tags. I understand probably as well as anyone that Hellrush is hellrush and there's probably nothing more to it. He's just an idiot.

There is, however, other LaF associated countries suiciding netters and I find it rather odd considering what would typically make the netters over there upset.

Grimcylis Crowbeard (#104) is sort of a prime example. In both ab fs sets for laf, at least two countries have remained untagged. But its pretty easy to see. At first, I did think this one was just a fanboy. Its frankly not surprising at all to see someone suicide elders or anyone else for that matter. We've all made enemies over the years. After the main part of the ab fs finally concluded and laf began actual war chatting, this was outed as clearly a member of laf. He not only participated in laf kill chats, but even broke for laf on no less than 3 occasions. And that's just what I happened to see idling in chat. I'm sure I could go back thru the news and really grab proof for what I'm saying but so could anyone else. In the same way PICKLES was clearly a shadow tag of elders, this is clearly a member of laf. Participating in kills and even breaking.

So my question is this: why is omega getting suicided? And rage? And rag? And evo? Is this like if laf doesn't get to net no one gets to net or what? I truthfully don't understand it at all. It seems really out of character for laf considering what they preach. Hell, our guys don't even do that and we're apparently the worst of them all. What's the deal?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2017, 20:10:03
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:04:53

Jesus wall of text everywhere fluffin Christ. 😖
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

SPARTACUS

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:20:30

Its well know they run untags every set, for use in war or to suicide on other netters

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:21:10

Ohh give it a rest. Hellrush is uncontrollable and actually left LaF due to a disagreement. He got even with dogmilk and then was hit by RED and stockraped ppl to be able to retal. I wouldn't do it, laf doesnt condone it, laf has no responsibility for it. All FR work that this has led to has been sorted.

#104 I have no idea who it is. We have reached out to him ingame and he told us he was not a LaFer. Might be lying ofc. He has said he dislikes Elders. And he apparently looks at the news. whopiedo, he looks at the news and we do too. I would much prefer if he tagged up and joined our warchats and didn't hit our allies, some of whom sometimes play in laf when they have time to fight.

Derrick why don't you focus on your own trash instead?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:22:00

If he's just news watching then how the hell is he breaking? Pay attention.

Must be a fluffin psychic

SPARTACUS

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:27:43

Im sure its only a few laf'ers running a couple countries ie. Vic but it is every reset

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:28:11

Like I said before. It doesn't surprise me that we have fanboys. It does, however, surprise me that he broke in chats for you and suicided other netting tags. Clearly not news watching if you're breaking during a warchat.

I feel like gerd didn't read any of my post. I also said laf probably isn't to blame for hellrush cuz he's just a fool. Maybe heston is right. 4 paragraphs is like waaaay more than we all can apparently keep reading comprehension working all the way thru.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2017, 21:04:08
See Original Post

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 22:41:35

Derrick, If you want to ask about LaF matters you can contact me on IRC. But as always with your trolling i guess i could answer some of your "questions and concerns" as we deeply care about how you view LaF. You said earlier in the set you were happy that LaF lost members and your goal to make us disband was working. Now that we have restarted more and recruited some (people really do hate you guys) we are doing something wrong obviously.
We did have 1 country untagged this set. LaF (#108), terrible at hiding...

Also how about #200, remember him helping you during killruns and is allied to 2-3 of your countries.

Hellrush:
I tried to help with his BS with RED, i asked them if they would stop hit him and he would stop hit them. They agreed and as usual Hellrush agreed to the deal but later started hitting them again. After that i have not checked his news but i guess he went on to bigger fish.

Grimcylis Crowbeard (#104) is not a member of laf, i asked him to join laf. He said he is part of an alliance that is allied to you and that is why he is untagged. He didnt get the info from me atleast and noone said in the warchat that someone else would hit.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Nov 22nd 2017, 23:11:26
Don of LaF

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 23:15:29

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Is this like if laf doesn't get to net no one gets to net or what?

Well, seeing as how you said Laf would never get to net again, I guess you should probably get used to it huh?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 0:10:05

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Derrick, If you want to ask about LaF matters you can contact me on IRC. But as always with your trolling i guess i could answer some of your "questions and concerns" as we deeply care about how you view LaF. You said earlier in the set you were happy that LaF lost members and your goal to make us disband was working. Now that we have restarted more and recruited some (people really do hate you guys) we are doing something wrong obviously.
We did have 1 country untagged this set. LaF (#108), terrible at hiding...

Also how about #200, remember him helping you during killruns and is allied to 2-3 of your countries.

Hellrush:
I tried to help with his BS with RED, i asked them if they would stop hit him and he would stop hit them. They agreed and as usual Hellrush agreed to the deal but later started hitting them again. After that i have not checked his news but i guess he went on to bigger fish.

Grimcylis Crowbeard (#104) is not a member of laf, i asked him to join laf. He said he is part of an alliance that is allied to you and that is why he is untagged. He didnt get the info from me atleast and noone said in the warchat that someone else would hit.

Not 100% true Gains. #129 personal told me he wouldnt stop hitting me until i was dead. I offered him peace more then once and he failed to accept. He said he had nothing better to do this set. This was after you came to me.

#129 hit me first too. I just retaled him the only way i could. I want and made the netting tag to keep to myself when he hit me.

I only hit other tags to get killed. just kept hitting more and more to be killed. It wasnt anything personal. It took 5 tags to kill me in the end.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2017, 1:13:25

Lol. I'm not trying to net, archaic. I'm just genuinely curious.

Yeah, #200 asked to join early on this set. Said he just wanted to kill laf. We denied it because we didn't know who he was. Never heard his name before. Seems his one track mind is still on point. And we always fa enemies of laf.

Interesting info on #104. My curiosity is only peaked. Still surprised he broke in laf chats but I suppose anyone could relay.

Thanks for the info gains! Xoxoxo

zygotic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 1:35:59

I hit hellrush 4 or 5 times then he retalled by ABing 16k. Nobody is going to let that slide so as my reset was effectively over I had nothing else to play for.
Yes I did say I wouldn't stop till you were dead. I then spoke to gains as you jumped into the laf tag (illegally) and then threatened me by saying laf are going to kill you. Gains then booted you and asked if I would stop if hellrush stopped. I replied by saying I would think about it. The next day you hit me again so I had no choice as you obviously weren't interested in stopping.

zygotic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 1:37:07

And to be fair you only ever offered peace after each time you ab'd me

Vic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 2:05:34

bonus post

akadeo0o0 Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 4:06:39

what breaking by 104 were your referring to?

Vamps Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 4:13:00

hellrush, iscode, syko, gogy...

There are many members in "new LaF" who openly suicide in alliance or in other servers. Add that to all of the vets who have always run multi-suiciders to hit netters wherever they play and you have a perfect match. It's funny to think back to the days when LaF leaders were considering shutting down their boards to other servers because they couldn't stop their members from suiciding on each other. LaF is and always has been a very funny place...

...But this game is dead, so who cares? We're all just trying to grasp what little fun we can manufacture for ourselves at this point. We're all either too stubborn or stupid to have left what at this point is a game that has been abandoned by admin, has an archaic look/feel, has 0 appeal to new players, and is riddled with cheating justified by a Safe List that is loosely monitored and Remote Desktop Logins that aren't monitored at all.

tl;dr: Dead game. Many in LaF are hypocrites. I had fun this set. No one cares what anyone else thinks anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 6:02:44

The detags etc. are running rampant. Hell I would never do the fluff some here now are pulling......Play the game right folks!

Walthorp Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 11:00:40

All the bs I see from all of you........... im going back to retirement..............

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 11:20:43

you folks obviously have waaaayyyyyy to much time on your hands Bonus

Ruthie

Nov 23rd 2017, 13:04:26

walthorp :(
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 0:33:58

You said it vamps, everyone is evil.

Stilt42 Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 2:17:17

Who’s paying attention.....LaF has 37 tagged countries and Elders has 7......well played lol

Edited By: Stilt42 on Nov 24th 2017, 4:13:20
See Original Post

SPARTACUS

Nov 24th 2017, 2:45:12

37 countries and 6 members

Hokage Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 14:16:34

Let Md tag to elders and the untagged, they are Elders original also. Laf will stands, so no more first strike.

do not hit laf if you don't like to be tagkill or country dead that simple.

Edited By: Hokage on Nov 24th 2017, 14:23:53
See Original Post

SPARTACUS

Nov 24th 2017, 14:26:25

we at stones don't care about md or elders

Dissident Game profile

Nov 25th 2017, 5:29:11

Originally posted by Hokage:
Let Md tag to elders and the untagged, they are Elders original also. Laf will stands, so no more first strike.

aww lil guy must be new here...

Veritas

Nov 29th 2017, 13:05:17

Originally posted by Dissident:

Dissident talking fluffe... has his head is up his ass again... bonus.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

EE Patron

Nov 29th 2017, 19:08:50

Originally posted by Walthorp:
The detags etc. are running rampant. Hell I would never do the fluff some here now are pulling......Play the game right folks!

You are a special snowflake Walthorp.
Don of LaF

JackET Game profile

Nov 30th 2017, 6:29:28

Try to find a new song ...
They sang this already back in 2000 :)

- JackET
Da Big and Ugly Wolf
Member of LaFamiglia

Dissident Game profile

Nov 30th 2017, 20:02:12

Originally posted by Veritas:

Hes making it seem like we dont want war. Lol. Like warring laf is somehow bad for elders. Hahahahaha

EE Patron

Nov 30th 2017, 22:01:05

Originally posted by Veritas:

Hes making it seem like we dont want war. Lol. Like warring laf is somehow bad for elders. Hahahahaha

warring us is bad?! you always roll over and dont fight back so whats the fun in this? isnt it getting boring that all you can do is restart hit our small countries?
Don of LaF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 1:01:24

I can almost guarantee you it's much more enjoyable for LaF!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 1:02:07

Also Gains you need to get your post count up, thats looking pretty weak!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 1st 2017, 1:28:21

I CAN CERTAINLY SEE HOW BEING LIT ON FIRE AND THEN HAVING HAVING THOSE FLAMES STOMPED OUT OVER AND OVER FOR TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS COULD BE A POWERFUL RECRUITING TOOL. PERHAPS WE HAVE UNDERESTIMATED THE ELDERS MENACE.

HA!

JIM_DANGER
LAF HEAD OF NOT GRASPING REALITY
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER|

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 1st 2017, 1:34:52

I had to look at the floor to see it if was comfortable enough to rofl, but I quickly decided to lol instead! :)

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 1st 2017, 1:45:27

Originally posted by Requiem:

I can almost guarantee you it's much more enjoyable for LaF!

Then lets do it again next set

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 3:38:17

If it were up to me it'd be war every single set until the game goes offline. There isnt enough netting competition to make that really much fun anyway.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 17:36:15

So we always roll over and don't fight back? You've got like 5 originals left lol.

As I recall, last set we had the tag kill before you even killed 5 of us.

Oop ab fs is hard to fight back against and the length of the war doesn't do much in the way of keeping activity at a premium all set. That said. Laf last set should be a better indicator of what rolling over and not fighting back looks like. You guys didn't even score a kill until day 5. And warchats weren't even a daily occurrence until the lafdogs in sol came in. You guys rolled way up. At least we gave you boys a fight.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 17:38:25

But yes. From a production standpoint, you can easily double or triple production within a day or two with that war strat. It absolutely does work.

Allowing your ally in sol to farm us was a weak way to make sure we stayed down and ultimately proved that you're too much of a fluff to fight us alone. Ofc 100 vs 20 is going to probably go one way.

The only thing that truly scares me is that we both have enough fun where we don't have anything to dislike about each other. *shudders*

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 1st 2017, 17:40:44
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 1st 2017, 18:58:06

ohh ya you had all the advantages last set when you hit, 50x our spals on average, more stock because we spent it on the MD suiciders, 4-5 times the turns, 50-100 times the missiles, plus we had 20+ without SDI and 95% of us had no highlights.

You can't dream up a scenario that favours one tag more in a war than a fully war stocked and prepped war tag hitting a netting tag that has already wasted their stocks and turns on a bunch of suiciders before.

Sols total farming on elders this set= <5000 acres, Elders took from sol >3000 acres. First hit was on 23rd when LaF had 4x Elders TNW, second hit was on 25th when laf had more than 5x elders TNW. While it's a welcome gesture, suggesting it had any significant impact is ridicoulous - and was not the point afaik either.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 19:17:21

There's some truth to that.

But implying you have any less advantage this set with a known war strat that would work, the fs and twice our numbers is also a farce.

Saying we rolled over this set is what I find laughable. In a set where we had all the advantages (aside from numbers) you guys rolled up far worse. We killed 11 in the fs as I remember. You had like 20 members on us. Though war techs and spals give a pretty hardcore edge to us, you didn't really fight back at all.

We know this war strat well enough to know it works and we wouldn't likely win. But we didn't roll over and play dead. We killed the vast majority of laf members. Its just ironic to me to see gains say we rolled up when you guys did way worse in the previous set. You still had numbers after the fs and should have been able to muster at least one warchat in the first 5 days. We didn't have a great showing but it was certainly better than that.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 1st 2017, 21:18:51

You were 28 after you tagged up your last ones and then I would add the 6-7 originals that hit us or faed you from other tags or as untags. We also had like 4-5 late-starts so we were not 40 from the beginning.

28/40=0.7

It's a big advantage for sure. "Proven war strat", lol, you all laughed at it a couple of sets ago. So if it is a proven war strat we are the ones who proved it. How is it not a proven war strat to fs blindside a tag of netting countries without war-like spals and without turns and chem kill half a dozen of them in the fs?

I have previously mentioned that your memory is like that of a goldfish Derrick, and you suggesting we had 20 members on you last set strengthens that hypothesis!

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2017, 21:40:46

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So we always roll over and don't fight back? You've got like 5 originals left lol.

As I recall, last set we had the tag kill before you even killed 5 of us.

Oop ab fs is hard to fight back against and the length of the war doesn't do much in the way of keeping activity at a premium all set. That said. Laf last set should be a better indicator of what rolling over and not fighting back looks like. You guys didn't even score a kill until day 5. And warchats weren't even a daily occurrence until the lafdogs in sol came in. You guys rolled way up. At least we gave you boys a fight.

Why are you taking credit for other alliances?
You guys have been so fluffing easy this set, didnt even put up a fight at all. MD was the hard part and LuA made it a bit interesting. both of them have been breaking for you and all you have done is join in at the end.

https://i.imgur.com/Ik6yfLI.png
There is the graph for this set, is there anything in that one that makes you proud of being in elders?

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Dec 1st 2017, 21:46:33
Don of LaF

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 0:23:57

I have seen a lot of imag and others untagged......... my advice GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 0:24:37

Hello Trenty , IM BACK!!!

Vamps Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 3:30:51

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

https://i.imgur.com/Ik6yfLI.png
There is the graph for this set, is there anything in that one that makes you proud of being in elders?

You declared this would be an easy netting set for LaF. Your fattest country is 25th on a server with less than 150 players. You aren't netting, you are dying. This is funny.

I personally hope this goes on forever. Most fun I've had in a while.

See you all next set!!!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 4:34:17

LISTEN . . .

ITS COMING. . . .

CAN YOU HEAR IT . . .

. . .

. . .

THE MORAL VICTORY DECLARATION TRAIN IS STEAMING ITS WAY TOWARDS US LIKE A STEAMING TRAIN.

JIM DANGER
HEAD OF SHOVELING COAL
THE MIGHTY FINE CLAN |LAF|

(CHOO CHOO!)

Edited By: JIM_DANGER on Jun 5th 2018, 1:46:38
See Original Post

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 4:36:26

https://youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY

Vamps its just a game....................

Vamps Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 4:45:05

Originally posted by JIM_DANGER:
THE MORAL VICTORY DECLARATION TRAIN IS STEAMING ITS WAY TOWARDS LIKE A STEAMING TRAIN.

Do you remember when you hid in TIE and leaked info to LaF about their plans, ultimately suiciding on them during a war?

Another typical LaF hypocrite. I wonder if I should do a DANGER unveiling for the public.

Edited By: Vamps on Dec 2nd 2017, 4:48:59
See Original Post

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 2nd 2017, 4:45:19

https://youtu.be/XYFdldfYEJk

a game i can be good at here and there :P