Dead
Deleted

Don Vic (#15)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 429,207
Land: 2790
Dead
Deleted

3 days Ab fs and you still have to cheat to win? Hahahahaha. So pathetic.
See you next set!!!

TipDaVampire Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 1:08:16

LOL

Oct 18th 2017, 1:09:47

Per Psycho -- "We allow our leaders to run multiple countries. "

Dissident Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 1:19:36

Vic- yesterday

"there is nothing to get over about me having been Mr Clear as it to this day remains very well documented that I NEVER ran multiple countries and never broke any rules."

huh...

Veritas

Oct 18th 2017, 1:28:19

There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 1:29:33

So much of that lol

Oct 18th 2017, 1:47:23

I think next set their penalty should be bearing the tag:

LafCheats

Veritas

Oct 18th 2017, 1:50:00

Originally posted by TipDaVampire:
I think next set their penalty should be bearing the tag:

LafCheats
^^https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2tMV96xULk

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 2:54:18

I think you guys won when you killed:

MicroteK (#318)

IllumiNaughty

Oct 18th 2017, 4:01:12

Originally posted by Elders:
Iluvmyhusbandlol (#315)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 122,988
Land: 1288
Dead
Deleted

Don Vic (#15)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 429,207
Land: 2790
Dead
Deleted

3 days Ab fs and you still have to cheat to win? Hahahahaha. So pathetic.
See you next set!!!
I declare you.... STUPID! HAHAHHAHAH

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 18th 2017, 4:37:22

http://earthgraphs.com/...last_h=72&tab=history

Elders said last set they never had anyone deleted for rules violations. Guess what? one of the guys who suicided laf violated the rules of the game, don't know how, don't care. he was not reinstated and Elders detagged him right as he was deleted. Don't know where he plays this set. Maybe in Elders, who knows.

I'm 100% confident that this checks out and that it is a benign mistake on our member and his wife's account in not safelisting soon enough or missing some clause in the safelisting rules. There is no spin in here that is what I believe. The nature of this is that I can be proven right, if the member is reinstated, but I cannot be proven wrong. So it is a very easy stance to take at this moment.

You stance however is completely retarded. First of you say it's Vic, with no knowledge if that is the case or not.
Secondly, you claim it is proof that LaF as a whole cheats, when one member gets deleted, without knowing why or if it's final or why he has been deleted.

I know this is your time to shine and you are taking full advantage. It's the only thing you have going for you right now though. Why not focus on your side of the war instead? Our average NW is just about to pass your top NW and if we were worried about kills we could easily put up 5-10 players at twice your top troop counts. Try to dig your way out of that one maybe instead?

Dissident Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 4:57:31

at least we don't cheat to do it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 8:18:55

Did he really bring up the guy deleted for inappropriate messages again? Lol

Laf always has twice our networth. You still all die. It don't much matter what a networths is. Laf just keeeeeeps on dying. We've killed hundreds and hundreds this year. Many more to come.

We'll have our sppoooooooky ab fs war for Halloween this set but next next you'll just be keeping us warm for the holidays.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 18th 2017, 8:51:15
See Original Post

Veritas

Oct 18th 2017, 10:28:29

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Did he really bring up the guy deleted for inappropriate messages again? Lol

Laf always has twice our networth. You still all die. It don't much matter what a networths is. Laf just keeeeeeps on dying. We've killed hundreds and hundreds this year. Many more to come.

We'll have our sppoooooooky ab fs war for Halloween this set but next next you'll just be keeping us warm for the holidays.

LaF Die? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAvxgYRD678

Ivan Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 11:29:29

Wait Elders hassass LAF because Vic was Mr clear and yet they have an RD member of their own as a leader in Azn? hypocritical much?

Vic Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 11:39:45

Once more - laf country in question was run by redneck.
And no, elders never hated on me or RD... just 5 sets into this nonsense they are wearing out their other childish storylines. As you say, azn (elders head) and a few others currently tagged Elders played and RD and were deleted for rules violations. I had a historical color given in 2001 but was never deleted or played.

But ya, as we've seen some of elders struggles with the place they've put themselves in.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 13:34:45

Vic RD was not deleted for rules violation. RD never broke any rules of the game that Set. Boxcar has nothing to do with the game...

But yes azn and everyone else (me included) was deleted, retard admins

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Oct 18th 2017, 14:15:14
See Original Post
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 17:00:43

We don't harass Vic because he was Mr Clear. Its just one of many insults I enjoy hurling. I think we all know why we hate each other....

Also laf cheats game over elders wins!

SPARTACUS

Oct 18th 2017, 17:02:51

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Vic RD was not deleted for rules violation. RD never broke any rules of the game that Set. Boxcar has nothing to do with the game...

Kinda like calling OJ a role model, since murder isn't against the rule in football

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 17:29:02

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:
Kinda like calling OJ a role model, since murder isn't against the rule in football

Hahahaha. Yes this. Lol

RJ getting defensive when I call him Mr Clear. Lol. I never once said this is about RD at all. I just called you Mr Clear. That's it. And then you poke me about ICN. Its funny. I enjoy it. How's that for an epic storyline?

Oh and LaF cheats. Elders win! :)

Dissident Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 17:43:31

Slagtits cheats. Just never been deleted for it. I know its subtle, but its glaringly real.

MILORD Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 18:07:04

Gou go Geronimo!
On Mars2025 war were more dynamic)))
born in the USSR

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2017, 20:20:45

/me slaps MILORD around a bit с Пельменом)

;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

maverickmd Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 20:27:42

When you need players.... suddenly everyone's mom, sister, little brother want to play a round ;)

Killa_Syko

Oct 18th 2017, 20:59:37

Elders are just mad bc they dont know how to play their countries without getting deleted, so they hate those who do

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 18th 2017, 21:19:57

Originally posted by maverickmd:
When you need players.... suddenly everyone's mom, sister, little brother want to play a round ;)
Plus everyone has a pet rock that wants to play too.
Do as I say, not as I do.

breeze Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 2:29:29

Ice cold beer here

Link Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 2:32:03

Originally posted by breeze:
Ice cold beer here

I'll take 3
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2017, 3:04:54

Aye. Here's to it boys!

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 3:15:45

Bah humbug.

If you guys spent half the time planning that you do in trolling you guys could actually have a decent strategy.

To much trolling not enough war fighting.... PERIOD.. Stop complaining either way and suck it up...

To much drama period.... Grow up already... This is not a monthly cosmo magazine that derives from gossip and cheap thrills....

Dissident Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 3:28:49

you should close your butthole licker and go back into hibernation.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2017, 6:53:30

Wait......

"This is not a monthly cosmo magazine that derives from gossip and cheap thrills...."

Wait. Really? It isn't?

MILORD Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 7:34:23

chick chir is my bonus. Our English comrades are buying up the market more actively)
born in the USSR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 19th 2017, 14:13:05

Chocolate bars are safe, cacti are safe...pets are safe with the exception of hamsters. Houseplants no.
Using your neighbor's wifi that you stole..safe
Certain food items are safe.
Especially cookies. Must provide recipe though.
;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Oct 19th 2017, 23:56:59

Originally posted by Dissident:
you should close your butthole licker and go back into hibernation.

Ok I damn near choked on my beer when I read this . hahahahahaha Hilarious

Soviet Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 0:46:37

Originally posted by Dissident:
Slagtits

Bonus.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 20th 2017, 3:58:33

seriously?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

elvesrus

Oct 20th 2017, 4:58:31

Originally posted by galleri:
Chocolate bars are safe, cacti are safe...pets are safe with the exception of hamsters. Houseplants no.
Using your neighbor's wifi that you stole..safe
Certain food items are safe.
Especially cookies. Must provide recipe though.
;)

https://www.marthastewart.com/.../chocolate-chip-meringues ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 5:11:41

Originally posted by Pang:

seriously?
just let him win Gainsboro, otherwise he may delete you for speaking out,against him again... Oh, oops!
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2017, 5:36:43

...and we're the bad guys...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 20th 2017, 6:17:38

Gains and Syko are hardly speaking for LaF in that matter.

I know only what I read as I didn't even play then so I can say with certitude that...

sinistril Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 7:12:25

From what I understand, everyone was in RD but me and Gerdler and it's a bad reason to have beef. Beef, however, is full of protein and nutrients and that is a good reason to have beef.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 20th 2017, 7:33:31

Would you say then that since Azn and Gains were in RD they should eat chicken sometimes?

Or am I missing something?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2017, 7:41:11

It's what's for dinner.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 7:50:56

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 12:41:44

At least AZN runs his multies in multiple tags ~Bonus~ Fake news??

Stilt42 Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 15:25:30

When silence speaks......here’s what he says: I came back to play this game after a 10 year layoff. I’ve now played for 2 years with LaF. In all the years I’ve ever played I have not cheated 1 time, this time is no different. I am the one who created the country Don Vic and I asked my wife to make a country this set (iluvmyhusbandlol), much to my surprise she agreed. In my house we have 1 laptop and 1 tv, that is by our design and choosing. I was unaware that our countries needed to be “safelisted” since we would be playing from the same device. I have gone through all the proper channels to have our countries reinstated, I have spoken with the leaders of LaF, who know I am honest and a man of integrity. LaF is a GREAT alliance, with GREAT players/leaders. I come in here to read vitriol being spewed. There is nothing to see here, there’s no great collusion of cheating to get the upper hand. Furthermore we weren't interacting as game considers interaction of joint kill runs, FA, allying, buyouts, we by definition did not even need to safelist request as I now see the rules. There was a simple misunderstanding that is being blown way outta hand by a side that seems desperate. I am REDNECK and I approve this message.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 16:02:23

we're not desperate. we're just fighting and having fun over here. When someone gets purpled, it's hilarious to us.

Anyone with brains knows that an AB FS OOP is really really hard to come back from esp when outnumbered, so why would we be desperate when the odds of us actually winning this war are very low.

But I will say this, Elders won't lay down for it of course. When we get FSed, we will fight back because that's what we find fun in this game.

In the end, I see Elders is at war and Laf is not netting. My heart is very full.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 20th 2017, 16:50:44

1 legit cookie recipe added by elves. He can add himself with his cacti, pets, and whatever else to the safelist. :P
I also have never played in RD. I can prove this because everyone was "Mr".
Oh wait I was in RD on team. Except I was just galleri. And I suicided Mr. LC. Bad mistake. I had a ton of Craiglist emails from transvestites after that and photos I never want to see again lol.
Anyhow.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kuari Game profile

Oct 20th 2017, 17:31:03

http://www.joyofbaking.com/IceboxCookies.html

One of my favourite make ahead recipes.

Happily, the only picture Mr LC ever sent me was of himself. No transvestites, lol.