Verified:

iZenebas Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 1:58:18

Dear SOL and maKimso Jong-Un,

You're all some North Korea mother fluffers, throwing missiles at us and threatening atomic hellfire to our allies. Little Rocket Man, you will not be around much longer.

iMagNum declares war
Thxkdai

sinistril Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:00:53

maKimso lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

General Nero Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:01:14

LOL!

Soviet Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:03:01

My name is Donald Trump and I approve this message.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

breeze Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:04:12

lol funny right there

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:04:27

Lmao

Xintros Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:20:31

SNAP! LMAO
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

TeckMing Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:20:49

lol this is good

Soviet Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 2:22:01

Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2017, 3:52:25

lol @ thxkdai

Makinso Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 10:33:41

Welcome to the party Imag.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 15:33:04

Oh and Izenebas LOL

This dec has merrit The MaKimso Jong Un thing made me laugh! good dec.

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2017, 18:27:50

MaKimso is best Makinso

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 19:10:16

60 vs 28 is pathetic
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 25th 2017, 19:11:37

But man, that's one funny short war dec.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2017, 3:16:31

Syko not even counting laf lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 4:11:20

Well at least with block wars, you knew who your friends were. Now your allies can pact you and still help fukk you over.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 5:09:42

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

LaF can only hit elders we stick to our pacts.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 26th 2017, 13:51:27

Originally posted by drkprinc:

You all get out of our amazing wardec with this bs. You are ruining it.
kthxbai! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 20:37:15

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by drkprinc:

You all get out of our amazing wardec with this bs. You are ruining it.
kthxbai! :P

don't blame us for ruining it blame North Korea!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2017, 21:29:43

All I'm saying. If it's 60 vs 28 and that's pathetic then what's 74 vs 28?

Extra super ultra pathetic?

It's 74 vs 61 in favor of laf and sol. Please try to count all of them.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 21:43:41

Technically there are two wars happening.

Elders who FS'd LaF after a ten member tag Suicided them. LaF Went from 43 to about 27 hitters, the rest left because we were promised a netting reset. SoL hit's as scheduled against Elders. Than Elders calls in two FDP's Stones plus Imag.

So as of right now it's 55 or 56 LaF+SoL(an already tagkilled LaF with restarts) vs around 30 elders. Than you have Elders+Stones+Imag+SC of about 65-70 nearly all originals with stock and warbuilds vs a 28 member SOL. This is far from being a fair fight as you have vehemently described.

My Disclaimer is this: I speak on behalf of myself and nothing I say is approved by anyone else nor does it necessarily express the views of any alliance spoken of.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Sep 26th 2017, 21:46:11. Reason: *my* didnt belong there
See Original Post

General Nero Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 22:04:00

I approve Syko_Killa's message.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2017, 22:07:43

SC is fighting SOL? Hmm. Could have fooled me.

I do like one thing in the way you described it though. Worth pointing out.

War 1 as you described is completely unfair for elders and war 2 is completely unfair for SOL. Those fighting in the benefit of said unfair wars are Stones, Imag and Laf. I'm officially intrigued.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 27th 2017, 1:03:17
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 22:14:05

SC is fighting SOL? Hmm. Could have fooled me.

We have an FDP with imag? Hmm. Could have fooled me.

I do like one thing in the way you described it though. Worth pointing out.

War 1 as you described is completely unfair for elders and war 2 is completely unfair for SOL. Those fighting in the benefit of said unfair wars are Stones, Imag and Laf. I'm officially intrigued.
Well where wars are decided on which side has the most networth and gets the tagkill first. With LaF already being tagkilled and with SoL already half way there, The Elders/Stones/Imag side of things has at least 40 originals that can break. It's already impossible for one side to get the tagkill before this ever began. Let's not forget that it was Elders who brought about this situation and yet you're the ones pointing the finger. You brought this war about in phases so that you could come out the victors in the end against an otherwise more formidable foe under different circumstances. Not going to happen next reset.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 22:37:36

SOL had a horrible showing for their FS with GOBS of missiles and stock. The only thing SOL was missing was turns(which laf had).

Sol+LaF have no excuse for losing this war besides the fact that they had a lackluster effort. LaFs leadership COULD have stopped what happened, I couldn't help but notice the lack of blame on elders for LaF members not being able to net in sykos message.

Eldes took Stones, STONES, and we're able to run efficient warchats. LaF and Sol look mighty weak, you can't argue that fact.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 22:50:18

Originally posted by DruncK:
SOL had a horrible showing for their FS with GOBS of missiles and stock. The only thing SOL was missing was turns(which laf had).

Sol+LaF have no excuse for losing this war besides the fact that they had a lackluster effort. LaFs leadership COULD have stopped what happened, I couldn't help but notice the lack of blame on elders for LaF members not being able to net in sykos message.

Eldes took Stones, STONES, and we're able to run efficient warchats. LaF and Sol look mighty weak, you can't argue that fact.
All you people at elders know how to do is spin, twist, distort and deceive others, so you can make this appearance that your actually rescuing the server from the bad guys, the bad guys just so happens to be LaF, a nearly defenseless netting alliance who wants nothing more than to hug trees reset after reset. Unfortunately, there are some lesser tags out there with weak minded leaders who just desperately want nothing more than to win a war no matter what the cost. Even at the cost of their own morals, we see this same storyline resonate in real life everyday too. It's just a shame that not only did you ruthlessly attack us, but you dragged other people into this and you have the audacity to gaslight me and point the finger at me and my people as if we somehow deserved this punishment. You have some fuggin nerve i'll tell you that. Actions speak louder than words as we have all heard for our entire lives, and your actions are what caused this gaggle-fukk. I don't know how anybody in their right minds could align themselves with elders after all this crap. Stones and Imag are getting played, and it sucks because I think they are some very decent people, but it's obvious they are not difficult to manipulate.

I've already said more than I should have too, I don't want to sit here and exchange words with people who can't see reason even when it looks them dead in the face.

Mini Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 23:50:48

ya'll should just calm your tiddies, it's a game who cares - Elders hit LaF despite having an arrangement for a friendly with SOL, Didn't get honored so we at SOL followed through anyway. Unfortunately our FS was a lil like a Flacid penis this set and we had some people net gaining that jumped tags, others that went to Md/Rd thingy and hit sol earlier that are good soldiers/wargainers.

And given the urgency in our waves it''s no wonder sol/laf are losing this war. just sayin.

breeze Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 0:02:36

I know that sol used iMag as a missile dump when they fsd Elders. So sol invited iMag to the party.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 27th 2017, 0:23:39

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Technically there are two wars happening.

Elders who FS'd LaF after a ten member tag Suicided them. LaF Went from 43 to about 27 hitters, the rest left because we were promised a netting reset. SoL hit's as scheduled against Elders. Than Elders calls in two FDP's Stones plus Imag.

So as of right now it's 55 or 56 LaF+SoL(an already tagkilled LaF with restarts) vs around 30 elders. Than you have Elders+Stones+Imag+SC of about 65-70 nearly all originals with stock and warbuilds vs a 28 member SOL. This is far from being a fair fight as you have vehemently described.

My Disclaimer is this: I speak on behalf of myself and nothing I say is approved by anyone else nor does it necessarily express the views of any alliance spoken of.

Again....we were not called in. We were invited to the arranged war that was set up at the beginning of the set to even out numbers in the arranged war. So we were coming when SOL FS'd.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 0:35:17

Seems ironic that we apparently scheduled the timeline of Vic declaring open war against us. And then sol hit us after we kindly asked them not to. Apparently we made that timeline up tho. You give me waaaay too much credit.

major Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 1:28:42

who is the Mr. Richard-head that posted the dec? good god, IMAG, u can do better, no?

A note to the netters, at this point pack up your stuff and go home ( or go to MARS) , because end-game wars have started and will be fought to the finish, set after set.

Salutes to the fighters here on both sides... because we fighters know, and have known....

THIS ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND FROM HERE ONWARD WILL BE, ABOUT WAR !!!

breeze Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 3:00:28

Originally posted by major:
who is the Mr. Richard-head that posted the dec? good god, IMAG, u can do better, no?

A note to the netters, at this point pack up your stuff and go home ( or go to MARS) , because end-game wars have started and will be fought to the finish, set after set.

Salutes to the fighters here on both sides... because we fighters know, and have known....

THIS ALWAYS HAS BEEN, AND FROM HERE ONWARD WILL BE, ABOUT WAR !!!

"Mr Richard head" lol that's old Good God Major couldn't you come up with something better than that? iMag is about WAR as always

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 27th 2017, 3:06:35

The best war dec on this server in awhile and major wants "Hi sol....kissy kissy war dec" lol Everyone found it funny.
You have forgotten the wardecs we used to have in TIE hmmm.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 4:32:15

Seems ironic that we apparently scheduled the timeline of Vic declaring open war against us. And then sol hit us after we kindly asked them not to. Apparently we made that timeline up tho. You give me waaaay too much credit.

Thats actually a little inaccurate. We asked sol to let us war laf... maki got mad about how sol prepped for our arranged war and we were asking him to not do it. The truth is we welcomed more fun into the war. Its really livened things up quite nicely. We were never really opposed to fighting laf and sol at the same time... it really was lateral for most of us because laf got taken down a peg.

I cant wait for the next season to see what laf does. Will they double down and go for an oop ab fs again like they did a few sets ago? Its so exciting!!!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 4:35:28

Note to readers:

It's Dissident's way of saying he absolutely hates when you do it. So if you want to really annoy him, do an oop AB.

I'm his bestie, trust me. I know.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Mini Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 5:08:40

just bio all the cashers trying to do their startups ;p

iZenebas Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 16:19:04

Are you dead yet? If yes I think we did well enough; if not we'll try to improve :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 27th 2017, 16:25:00

Actually, he is right....we can do better.
We are missing exploding videos and a good cookie recipe.

elvesrus

Sep 27th 2017, 16:32:59

don't forget xeno boobs
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 19:47:09

we can be satisfied (barely) with Gally's b00bs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Sep 27th 2017, 19:48:30

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2017, 21:57:00

Originally posted by elvesrus:

OMG!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2017, 21:58:40

breeze Game profile

Sep 28th 2017, 23:09:25

Originally posted by galleri:

The cookies are a lie and wtf lactation cookies?

major Game profile

Sep 29th 2017, 0:48:42

u next imag

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 29th 2017, 1:08:30

u next imag

*You
then you forgot the word "are"
*iMag

But yea....finally