Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 20:32:36

You guys declaring war or you going to pile on the other 90 suiciders so far?

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:15:26

Call us suiciders if you want, but don't complain about them piling on. You accepted a member you either can't control, choose not to control, or decided to let run rampant. Macdaddy has been spying us and farming 1 man tags all set. The whole "you can contact us" thing is a cop out since most 1 man tags don't use forums and don't realise they have that option and you can clearly see what Macdaddy is doing. We're just giving him a target that will fight back.

Control your members or someone else will.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:18:15

Originally posted by sinistril:
Call us suiciders if you want, but don't complain about them piling on. You accepted a member you either can't control, choose not to control, or decided to let run rampant. Macdaddy has been spying us and farming 1 man tags all set. The whole "you can contact us" thing is a cop out since most 1 man tags don't use forums and don't realise they have that option and you can clearly see what Macdaddy is doing. We're just giving him a target that will fight back.

Control your members or someone else will.

oh quiet you little maggot. It was your intention all along.. I didn't spy fluff and you are nothing but an IMP clan .. IMP did the exact same thing last set to CC.. First send in a wave of suiciders and once they are exhausted then send in a yellow clan like yours.. your nothing but a bunch of no good suiciders

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 26th 2017, 21:20:40

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:20:45

Fire and fury bud, fire and fury
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:21:48

Fire and fury bud, fire and fury

your countries are fluff.. lets hide out all set long and build then blindside a clan that has been plagued by suiciders.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:22:46

and by the way dumbass.. don't use nukes when you are trying to kill someone., it only heightens their spal and sdi. degenerate

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:32:51

I didn't but thanks tips.

Realise that YOU are the reason your clan is plagued by suiciders if you think we're suiciders.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:34:25

I didn't but thanks tips.

Realise that YOU are the reason your clan is plagued by suiciders if you think we're suiciders.

you are an idiot.. you are imp.. there was imp suiciders attacking aodt even before I joined. You are just an IMP puppet who has no clue how to war or suicide properly.. or build a solid country for that matter. Also if that was the case you would have just killed my countries.. Not Makinsos.. idiot.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:42:37

Sinistril that is no farse.

I've talke to anyone that has contacted us.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:44:50

If you are angry that is your choice Sinistril.

We were only here to have fun. We had a 1 v 1 war setup with LoC that would have been fun in general.. You, direct threats from IMP to our tag and other suiciders have prevented that. That is okay, it's your choice. We'll play along.

But saying that this is not suiciding or blindsiding is somewhat odd. We will deal with it like we have done with others. In our own way. You will probably find fun in farming us all set because our suicider plague has costed us any proper country builds. But hey aslong as we have fun huh.

Love,
Mak

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:45:25

You should have kicked him from your clan if you were serious about good relations with people. There shouldn't even be a need for people to contact you. The guy was clearly trying to start trouble.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:46:40

You should have kicked him from your clan if you were serious about good relations with people. There shouldn't even be a need for people to contact you. The guy was clearly trying to start trouble.

Actually you are the one who is trying to start trouble. You are the no good trashy suicider.. just like smegma... Not us..

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:48:09

Sinistril - typically an undeclared solo tag is treated as fair game just like untagged. so your whole " Macdaddy has been spying us and farming 1 man tags all set. The whole "you can contact us" thing is a cop out since most 1 man tags don't use forums and don't realise they have that option and you can clearly see what Macdaddy is doing. " is rather moot imo

that being said,
Macdaddy you need to stfu, like for reals.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:55:13

And what crip said that point is kinda silly bud.

You going to attack all the other tags attacking solo tags?

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:55:18

ummm. no. he is a suicider who is attacking my clan so I think I'm justified in telling him how I feel. If your not going to help crippler, just stay out of it. Just like you guys did last set when your ally CC needed you..

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 26th 2017, 21:59:10

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:58:49

This fluff is better than tv

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:59:21

MacD get off FFAT.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 21:59:40

This is better than tv. Really. I dont want to miss the climax lol

Marshal Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:01:52

it gets tedious soon.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:05:13

All the other tags attacking solo tags? Who else has been farming solo tags? People have been self-farming. My point is if you want to have a guy like Macdaddy in your tag, that everyone already hates and wants to kill, you better put a leash and collar on him, and if you can't someone else will and don't complain when it happens. I'm not looking to police the server, but you better believe I'm going to suicide into macdaddy if you're unable or unwilling to control him considering he would have died if he were not in your clan.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:08:41

so is ao the other half of IMP that's missing this set?
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

The_Hawk

Aug 26th 2017, 22:39:27

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:47:34

Oh sinistril question,

Why are you targetting non MacD countries then?
Just wondering. Since you guys (assuming xAOx is more then just 1 guy or girl) are so self rigtheous about destroying MacD.

lpardess Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:51:40

Originally posted by Makinso:

We were only here to have fun. We had a 1 v 1 war setup with LoC that would have been fun in general.. You, direct threats from IMP to our tag and other suiciders have prevented that. That is okay, it's your choice. We'll play along.

But saying that this is not suiciding or blindsiding is somewhat odd. We will deal with it like we have done with others. In our own way. You will probably find fun in farming us all set because our suicider plague has costed us any proper country builds. But hey aslong as we have fun huh.

Love,
Mak

you have no right to complain about sin or suiciders...AO ruind your plans to have fun?
your clan farms small solo tags for fun.
You earned your suiciders.

you don't deserve proper build contries because your clan cant be trusted.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 22:57:49

So angry lpardess.

So vindictive and dictator like. I hope for you, you are not like this in real life ......

lpardess Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 23:05:33

im not like this in here as well. You and your tag brings it out.
you dont understand your position as a tag that need to prove it is trustworthy
you add deano to the tag as an act of provocation
And you let him farn smaller players under Aodt protection.

All of thos show you cant be trusted. No clan leader that can be trusted would keep deano in his tag.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 23:07:16

Oh sinistril question,

Just wondering. Since you guys (assuming xAOx is more then just 1 guy or girl) are so self rigtheous about destroying MacD.

If a short guy is causing trouble, and his bigger more dangerous brother is standing next to him and says if you touch him you're dead, which one do you hit first?

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 23:18:15

Originally posted by lpardess:
im not like this in here as well. You and your tag brings it out.
you dont understand your position as a tag that need to prove it is trustworthy
you add deano to the tag as an act of provocation
And you let him farn smaller players under Aodt protection.

All of thos show you cant be trusted. No clan leader that can be trusted would keep deano in his tag.

you play for IMP. who has had the most suiciders ( of whom they take no responsibility for) in FFA the last few sets... Half the fricking clan are low life suiciders.. Now, who cant be trusted?

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 26th 2017, 23:24:21

lpardess Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 23:33:53

You have a really low opinion about suiciders dont you?

Originally posted by macdaddy:
you seem to not know the definition of a suicider. I don't care. I ruined your set.. I accomplished what I set out to do.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 23:49:53

Oh sinistril question,

If a short guy is causing trouble, and his bigger more dangerous brother is standing next to him and says if you touch him you're dead, which one do you hit first?

You are full of crap. You specifically went to IMP last round just so you could fight CC.. I was just talking to someone from IMP who also said it was your intention to suicide aodt the very first day they made their announcement.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 27th 2017, 0:17:46

Death comes for us all, macdaddy, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be...

without honor.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 0:18:54

Last set was nothing personal about CC for me. I would actually quite like Donny if I didn't suspect foulplay and I think Syko is kind of funny. I didn't have a yearning to fight CC, but if someone asks for my help in fighting the top dog, I'll always help. I like underdogs, who doesn't?

As far as my intentions "from the very first day", I have no problem with AODT other than you. Makinso seems like a bright guy and he might have good intentions, which is why I don't at all understand why he would let a snake like you into his clan. As soon as I saw your post about messing with one man tags this set, I had you earmarked as dead if it happened. Not because I want to protect the helpless, I think clans should be able to defend themselves, but because you've had enough chances as it is. As Ross Perot said, "If you see a snake, kill it, don't make a committee on killing snakes"

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2017, 1:05:15

[quote poster=macdaddy; 43672; 824086]

Actually you are the one who is trying to start trouble. You are the no good trashy suicider.. just like

Love,
Mak

of all the post, this is the one I will comment on...

prior to the start of the set IMP discussed what it's plans were.

although no pact could be reached, IMP has no plans to war. so i chose to leave IMP for this set and do my own thing.

which was since CC has proven themselves to have no honor, i had to choose whether to treat AoDT as new or as CC.

I chose to suicide CC. and could care less about what any other player or tag chooses to do.

But for the record, this is the first I had heard about arranged war. if i had known I probably would have solo planned myself and netted. or hunted Deano. who knows?

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 29th 2017, 23:33:54

What did i say marshall. This is better that tv- just look at the news feed in ffa its ffvcking beautiful

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 29th 2017, 23:38:21

Im assuming this is related since i see macdaddy and ao killing each other - along with everybody else.

lpardess Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 2:13:39

Lol can someone explain what deano wants from Loc or drne?

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 5:28:48

I dont know. But i know ao will dominate in this confrontation.