Verified:

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:05:40

Hello i am looking for a clan on the free-for-all server

Currently i am rank #1 & #2 as cha0s and Happy

Prefferably a clan that will allow me to run my own theory crafted techer strats

Marshal Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:09:27

tko, no site (well boxcar but nobody remembers passes), talk to warster.

you can freely do whatever you want besides hitting allies or missiling some1 just for kicks.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:23:27

Your strat is bad, why would you want to run it?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:27:40

it wouldn't be that bad if you didn't have so much military.. invest more of your money into savings/buildings/teching and buying less military. A $4 million/turn deficit is super expensive and most of your land is undeveloped. Lower your tax rate to between the 30-40 range and then I would start selling your military and put it into buildings. Then start to tech...7

Your country isn't hopeless but needs a lot of improvement. You have a high net worth at this stage but its only because of your enormous military... The more military you have the more it costs you to operate it. and in the long run hurts you. . On a positive note, at least you have a lot of construction sites. that is good. Sell that military and then put the money/ construction sites to use.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 25th 2017, 22:55:01

sinistril Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:29:05

Still pretty bad. Dat tax rate tho
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

lpardess Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:33:14

he is somebody's roommate.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:56:52

Honestly i preffer my own strats simply because i enjoy theorycrafting and figuring out how to make unorthodox approaches really work. - (that being said i cant really argue that this strat is good or bad yet- and you probably know better than me honestly)

However in order to do this i need to understand all the other strats and the meta and im hoping a top tier clan can help me do that. (i do read extensively on this game in order to better my work and i take my gaming seriously- i am also quite good with formulas and write formulas for another game)

The plan is to sell military soon after a couple more land grabs then double my tech output and rebuy military then repeat.
(All my buildings and extra land except tech labs were from a single 7400 acre land grab)

Also since i have no clan as defensive insurance i like to have need a little more protection.

If i play this right though i should finish between #5 and #1 i predict.

Just stating all this for clarity. However ultimately After everything has been said and done i believe ive reached a point where in order to improve i will need the knowledge only more experienced groups of players can provide.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 22:57:37

Originally posted by ChaotiK919:
Honestly i preffer my own strats simply because i enjoy theorycrafting and figuring out how to make unorthodox approaches really work. - (that being said i cant really argue that this strat is good or bad yet- and you probably know better than me honestly)

However in order to do this i need to understand all the other strats and the meta and im hoping a top tier clan can help me do that. (i do read extensively on this game in order to better my work and i take my gaming seriously- i am also quite good with formulas and write formulas for another game)

The plan is to sell military soon after a couple more land grabs then double my tech output and rebuy military then repeat.
(All my buildings and extra land except tech labs were from a single 7400 acre land grab)

Also since i have no clan as defensive insurance i like to have need a little more protection.

Just stating all this for clarity. However ultimately After everything has been said and done i believe ive reached a point where in order to improve i will need the knowledge only more experienced groups of players can provide.

And no. I am nobodies room mate. Lol

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 23:02:48

I am open to joining TKO - is this the same as TKOwned? Also out of curiousity- and i dont mean to sound arrogant- but, What kind of standing accomplishments is this clan known for?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 25th 2017, 23:03:40

message me if you want to join tko
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

sinistril Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 23:05:43

You won't finish in the top 100 with that strat unless all the big clans go to war with eachother (and even then, definitely not top 10), sorry bud. Only reason you're 1 and 2 right now is because everyone already has decently big stocks and they don't jump right now because there are huge diminishing returns on having a high NW this early. You teched wrong, built wrong, bought wrong. Also, everyone in the top 5 will be feeding their top country with all their others.

I'd suggest your best bet is to see if ICD will teach you how to net.

Sorry if I sound rude but I don't like safespaces!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 25th 2017, 23:06:43

17 total net worth crowns, 6 average crowns and like 16 1st places
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 23:09:30

sinistrl is right. at this stage you save tech & money and try and own as less military as you can if possible.. I have around 2 million tech a country right now, if I sold it all and put it all into military like you I would be close to the 100 million nw mark right now. But I wont because that's crazy.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 23:13:21

Sent you a msg warster :)

Also macdaddy- in defense of my pride---- all that military was bought piece by piece when prices dropped to specific points.... in otherwords- my entire military is resell-able at current market prices for an enormous profit :D (and for the exact purpose youve stated)

I can see where you are coming from though sinistril- i know i wont finish top 10 with the current setup i have-- i will admit i am a little gun-shy right now since i have no clan which with less military makes me an easy mark for land grabbers and suiciders

Edited By: ChaotiK919 on Aug 25th 2017, 23:16:42
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Aug 25th 2017, 23:30:56

Markets work different on this server than they do on express. You might sell a bit of that military for a good profit, but probably you'll end up spending way more than it was worth on expenses especially with a tyranny where you lose money to commission both buying and selling.

https://www.eestats.com/ffa/oldmarket/

Previous set market trends should give you a (rough) idea of what the markets are like here. It could work better on the demo. Probably the best thing you can do for landgrabbing while untagged is don't hit ppl in tags like you did today because they might retal and if they see an untagged hit top feed them for 8k acres, maybe they kill you. Hit bots.. these are easy to spot, most of them have RPG fantasy type names. You could also tag up under your own clan even if you only have 2 countries so ppl will see that you aren't a bot or join GDI which has it's own problems.

Keep in mind, the top 10 here reaches about a billion nw... and that's long past the point where you can play turns. People do it by having huge stocks of food or oil or tech and storing them at high prices on the market. To get over a billion you really need your other countries playing with the markets or sending foreign aid to the country that will jump unless you're SwedishViper or another crazy netting person that runs a perfect strategy.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 0:00:10

Thx for the link itll be useful

And yes i actually have a demo techer for the purpose of reselling- the tyranny techer is an experiment at the moment.

A billion networth you say? I did not realise this but i realise now my strategies seem to be strongly geared towards the express enviroment. I understand now how quicklyt i will need to transistion....

(Also... that guy i hit with the clan for 7400 acres... he was 5+ Ranks below me and he is a 1 man clan... or at least the only person on FFA server in CC :) -- in otherwords your advice is good advice - but advice that i already try to play by- not to sound ungrateful.)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2017, 0:17:09

think this through. just because there is only one country in a tag, i would seriously doubt that they are only one country. most like the rest of the countries are either in another tag or are untagged.

the assumption that you are making can get you detah.

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 0:19:33

Hmm. Perhaps you are right. Maybe i was too hasty in my decision making.

Ive been wondering too what does detah mean? I can only assume death?

Crippler ICD Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 2:18:59

hmm, post your player profile so we can all dive in and see what your all about!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

VicVixvi is BACK

Aug 26th 2017, 19:29:45

If you want to join NAB you are welcome. I only created it so I didn't get hit 20 times a day while I try out crazy strats. Our only rule is no fighting unless you are attacked. Message me if interested.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2017, 19:45:04

lol. I'll put money on that kind gesture not working out for you.

VicVixvi is BACK

Aug 26th 2017, 19:53:04

Originally posted by smegma:
lol. I'll put money on that kind gesture not working out for you.

Yeah, probably right lol.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 19:57:54

Ive been wondering too what does detah mean? I can only assume death?

yeppers
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ChaotiK919 Game profile

Aug 26th 2017, 20:45:13

Looks like somebody is out to get me then. Should be interesting lol

And sorry vic. TKO already scooped me up :)

VicVixvi is BACK

Aug 26th 2017, 21:22:03

Good luck. They look like a good clan. -v