Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 14:24:37

Since your country names obviously state you're hunting for Donny/Billy and Syko.
The ain't here. No idea where they are or if they are even playing.

jcatron Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 14:48:20

Instead of Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego

Its

Where In Earth Is Donny Billy Syko

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2017, 15:31:27

what about the "Hunting for Vern"?

Cosmo Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 16:31:50

nah Im hunting for Macfatty!

Cosmo Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 16:35:08

It looks like the Bots are hunting him too! lol

jcatron Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 17:45:42

deano countries

Makinso Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 18:20:31

Vern is not in AoDT.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2017, 18:30:19

yet you always leave him out of all the post about who is not in AoDT. sounds like you are dropping the word "yet" from your posts.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 18:58:49

LMFAO smegma,

You trying to instigate stuff on us? Don't put words in our mouth. If you want to seriously discuss AoDT policy I would suggest you contact me instead of making weird assumptions on FFAT. I'm glad to show you how we run things. As I've done with many other FAs so far. They've been more then happy to talk to us.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2017, 19:14:41

I think you tag killed me anyway.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2017, 20:55:10

a couple left
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2017, 22:39:24

whatcha all complaining about? You were looking for a war this set and I gave you one.

lpardess Game profile

Aug 16th 2017, 23:30:49

you always get angry when someone questions your credibility.

yet all of AoDt members are so vague in their messeges and announcemts.
you talk like you dissconnected from cc and its "problomatic" members
yet you added deano to your team.

i wonder if you understand why people dont belive your intentions or you just bury your head in the ground

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 1:36:34

Originally posted by lpardess:

i wonder if you understand why people dont belive your intentions or you just bury your head in the ground

Our intentions and credibility ? Are you joking or are you just plain clueless ?

Makinso and Akula have been exceptionally clear on what their objectives are this set and we have done nothing but farm bots, provide everyone transparency on members and stuck to our stated intentions. We don't say one thing and do another. Like for example, not declaring war on a clan but instead create multiple strings of suiciders to attack them for no reason.

We aren't CC! Please get that through your skull. Judge us by our actions as a new tag and not your paranoid, dillusional and unjustified assumptions.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 2:35:46

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 3:50:27

Lol. Deano is there? I was thinking bout running a string there but got lazy. Probably a good break lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

lpardess Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 7:39:16

Deano you say you you net evey time...
Last set you got a rare chance from prime after you said you would net
And attacked us few weeks later.

So the fact they added you to their clan ruins their crediability...
And no...no AoDt was clear. They were all vauge.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 9:20:50

+1

and +1 to the list of dead deano countries this morning.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 9:37:56

MacD plz refrain from responding here.

Lpardess. Sure,

I also have a great track record of living up to what I say. I said if he gets out of line I'll boot and deal with him myself.

Stop trying to demonize a full tag over something that has not happened yet.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 9:38:31

And if it does happen, see how we will respond to it. By then you can judge.

lpardess Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 10:50:02

yes but you're missing the points...its not only deano we dont trust...we dont trust all of cc members after two last sets.
even if they change their name.

I belive you can understand why. and by understanding why, you should understand that if you look for to restablish your crediability, you need to let people a reason to belive.

1. in the announment thread, you didnt answer my questions. you just god mad, while you should have commit not to attack imp or other clans. you just used words like "we wont suicide" "we wont retag cc". does answers are vague.

2. you didnt explain, how your announcments are different than what vern did or donny+syko last set.
and for

3. you took deano inside your tag. you said you arent taking vern syko donny and those. deano is much worst. he was terrible before. but last set when he begged for a chance from primval and attacked us, he broke the record.
and yet, you add him.

I know im not here enought to know you, but if your intentions are peacful- you have to understand why we are not conviced about your intentions.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 10:58:08

exactly. while intentions may be good, right now I am in a Charlie Brown mood.

too many CC and other folk have said one thing and done another. just like Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown.

well this set I am in the mood to sharpen my cleats, lace my shoes up tight, and kick Lucy right in the face.

sinistril Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 11:52:08

Originally posted by macdaddy:

Our intentions and credibility ? Are you joking or are you just plain clueless ?

Makinso and Akula have been exceptionally clear on what their objectives are this set and we have done nothing but farm bots, provide everyone transparency on members and stuck to our stated intentions. We don't say one thing and do another. Like for example, not declaring war on a clan but instead create multiple strings of suiciders to attack them for no reason.

We aren't CC! Please get that through your skull. Judge us by our actions as a new tag and not your paranoid, dillusional and unjustified assumptions.

"we have done nothing but farm bots"

Careful with "we".

http://earthgraphs.com/...o&donews=1&page=0
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 12:57:09

true dat, he doesn't count farming other tags before tag jumping

*rollseyes

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:16:14

don't even try to take credit smegma. There are like 3 full strings attacking me right now.. unless of course you are a multi.. you did fluff man, you are a horrible fighter

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 13:19:07

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 13:18:58

yep. it takes me longer to kill countries 4 times the size of my breaker. i am so dissappointed in myself.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:20:52

Yeah, like 3 strings against one is fair.. You just cant stand to see me dominate all the other fluffty imp players.. you wish you had my skills and you cant stand to see me so high in the rankings.. So you gang up on me like a pack of hyenas on a lion.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 13:36:51

jcatron Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:29:30

Originally posted by Makinso:
MacD plz refrain from responding here.

Just gonna leave this here...

The_Hawk

Aug 17th 2017, 13:45:17

Can we all just get along?

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:45:47

He can't I gave him a chance in LoC told him if he can stay off forum we will gladly have you that lasted like a day and he got the boot.... And we had the greatests there was and will ever be darkling that listen better then mac has lol

Edited By: m0bzta on Aug 17th 2017, 13:54:40
See Original Post
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:48:18

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Can we all just get along?

sure Hawk my weiner hurts kiss it an make it better
Lovebug
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 13:50:11

Originally posted by m0bzta:
He can't I gave him a chance in LoC told him if he can stay off forum we will gladly have you that lasted like a day and he got the boot.... And we had the greats was and will ever be darkling that listen better then mac has lol

just left Aodt... I will never join another clan here as long as I play..

Screw you all

l

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 13:53:32

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:03:29

Wow you didn't have to leave Macdaddy or was you booted???
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:14:39

I left. I had it with this clan political bs.. Clearly, this server cant handle me doing well. So they have to gang up on me for just that reason. If I'm going to get killed off by 5 strings to one, at least I'm going down telling those hacked up mother fluffer pansies how I feel.

PRIMEVAL, SMEGMA, Ipardess AND JCATRON CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=====================================D

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:21:23

I left. I had it with this clan political bs.. Clearly, this server cant handle me doing well. So they have to gang up on me for just that reason. If I'm going to get killed off by 5 strings to one, at least I'm going down telling those hacked up mother fluffer pansies how I feel.

PRIMEVAL, SMEGMA, Ipardess AND JCATRON CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primeval and Lpardess have had nothing to do with the strings hitting you jcatron I don't know who that is so can't say anything about that, most likely your lovers you have acquired over time that are visiting you.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:22:11

You need to work on your temper bro once you can do that you will be golden
I once would fly off the ha doe with out thinking wait I still do time to time but just walk a way or smoke a joint and every thing is a okay

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 14:35:20

it's so much fun when the trolls win :)

guess that means i leave AoDT alone now.

jcatron Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:38:20

LOL. Rage Quit FTW!

same stuff different set...

I appreciate the call out btw. About time I got some love around here. But unfortunately I am not one of the ones hitting you :(

Cosmo Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 14:39:27

Mac just went Trump! Lol

lpardess Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 15:06:02

but last set we did let you handle well. you attacked us and ruind your chances.

you should blame yourself

without even regarding to the fact that imp didnt attacked you. yet.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 15:21:39

but last set we did let you handle well. you attacked us and ruind your chances.

you should blame yourself

without even regarding to the fact that imp didnt attacked you. yet.

This either illustrates either your stupidity, ignorance or proof that you are a liar.

I tried to reach out and negotiate a NAP with Primeval last set but he never returned my messages. Based on previous sets when he does that usually means he is just planning on killing me later on in set with a FS. My only chances of survival was to team up with CC and attack. IMPs lack of diplomacy drove me to my actions last set.

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 16:12:43

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 15:27:02

Lmfao!!! You are such a tool, macdarsh, in the most literal and figurative senses that its almost not quite funny any more.

macdaddy Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 15:32:05

Edited By: macdaddy on Aug 17th 2017, 16:11:53

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 15:34:26

I love you jcatron even if you hate me :-):-)$_$ o_o"囧rzOrz
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

jcatron Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 15:48:50

Hate is such a strong word...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 16:11:48

Originally posted by jjterrico:
Lmfao!!! You are such a tool, macdarsh, in the most literal and figurative senses that its almost not quite funny any more.

Listen here you little maggot. How about I find out what countries are yours and show you just how fluffy your rainbow fluff boxes are. I will personally kill off every single one of them. Not just once.. but rebuild after rebuild, set after set. You got that ?

Deja vu. isn't that what is happening to you?

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 16:55:00

Originally posted by smegma:

Listen here you little maggot. How about I find out what countries are yours and show you just how fluffy your rainbow fluff boxes are. I will personally kill off every single one of them. Not just once.. but rebuild after rebuild, set after set. You got that ?

so glad you got this quoted before he made the edit to delete it !!!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 17:30:13

Never in my history of playing at cc was there a time that the core leadership (AKULA, RB, mdevol) not in charge. Saying the OG players, shot callers are distancing themselves from their own tag is frankly a soft steaming pile of bull fluff you all can wade through. The only thing new here is makinso trying to bail them out.
I personally stopped playing at cc because of Donnys cheating, his condoned instruction on how to cheat and him asking me to cheat running multis. Not to mention the constant racist language. With the core leadership standing by saying nothing! As. If it. Was the state of the game.
So all you sucking aodt fluff after serving up the d to cc. Makes a lot of sense if you are just bullfluffting about your moral game related standards.
to relate syko as a unmovable fixture in cc made me laugh so hard I peed a little.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 17:45:10

the top was clear but you kinda lost me at the end.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2017, 18:29:20

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Originally posted by smegma:

so glad you got this quoted before he made the edit to delete it !!!

Bahahahahahaha thats great!! You know where i play macdarsh, been there for years and will prolly never leave. Also with the whole 4 countries ive been running for the past +-3 sets, i still am not too worried about your threats as you cant seem to stay alive long enough to be a threat...just fodder and not even cannon fodder but something more along the lines of peasant fodder.

*also, why delete the smack talk? Failed trolling at its finest!!

sinistril Game profile

Aug 17th 2017, 20:04:30

It was 3 strings earlier in this thread, now 5?? Hahah. And vs 1? Pretty sure AODT has lots of people in it and no one was attacking you before you joined them (though I'm sure people would have considering you were farming one man tags and have a record)

Originally posted by jcatron:
Bet you'll regret this decision...

Looks like jcatron was right on the money.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.