Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:23:24

Once again

refer to my previous post

we are a pretty laid back clan. We don't force our members into certain strats, we don't force all divisions to have country threads. Many in out clan just do their own thing. While that is a clear drawback when we find ourselves in a war, when there is no warit is a pretty fun place to play.

This is in no way a excuse, as sof clearly had theirfluff together this set, and had one of the more impressive clan wide builds (look at allthe dicts, and 0 countries below 75% sdi, and a lowest spal of 20 and highest of 340) and they would be a tough fight from any clan onthis server.

Na was the only large clan left, and we were similar in TNW and ANW when we started turnsaving (sof had a slightadvantage when we fsed)

sof just clearly has better war members and a good war team (I have 0 labled aHoWs)

we will fight to our last man though and try to destroy as much fluff as possible

Sit there on ur high horse and comment, when you arnt even in this war. Keep shoving that foot down your mouth, it might eventually come out of your ass.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 2nd 2010, 4:33:22
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BobbyATA Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:32:04

dude I get that you are really embarrassed right now... you should be. Not really sure what else to say, sorry I'm pointing it out but thats what we do on AT isn't it?

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:34:20

Embarassed?

Lol hardly
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:42:09

What clan are you in Bobby?

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:43:23

Evo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:59:22

Originally posted by hellfish:
gl to both sides! (and who is this hellrush guy?)

WOW this most be a first, someone does not know me. You most be a noob.

hellfish heads up if you see me on the battefield, just run the other way or your make a joke of yourself. ;)

P.S. What the fluff am i doing netting when everyone is warring i need to join a war. Fighting llaar Mr ford and thunder maybe fun in alliance server. SoF can i join you guys ;).

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:59:45

he's in evo when it's beneficial, but SoL when he wants to flame.... so it seems
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:01:30

If you want rd to kill ur tag jumper

And hellfish is 3x the player you ever were hellrush. He just doesn't have the mouth you do.

Also, run the other way or he will look like an idiot?

remember RoCK?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:06:24

Bobby wanted to war and joined SoL before any wars started. He said as much previously on another thread.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:15:02

160 to 400+ you really think we would have won after prime(imp) back stabbed us and backed out.Just pointing that out here makes you a joke ford.

Tag jump into SoF would be ok if i am untagged for 72 hrs. I dont think RD would want to fight next set and become farmland over something so small. Dont think RD wants a war like 04. this time they will not have there bots helping them.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:20:51

Almost forgot 1 thing, dont even need to be untagged to jump into the war if i am in a clan your not pacted with. Tag jumping in to a war is a pact rule. when there is no pact between 2 clans. anyone can tag jump into a clan and fight them.

Love how you but your foot in your mouth on this one ford. maybe you should think of every way around join a war before opening your big mouth.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:23:26

Originally posted by Thomas:
Okay Pangy Poo... this is what I did

Reports -> Full War Report

Side A: NA
Side B: SoF

War Start: 2010-11-02 00:00:00
War End: Now

Tag Attacks Kills HPK Defends Deaths HPD
xNAx 543 0 0 1,325 7 189 (Country Stats)
Totals 543 0 0 1,325 7 189 (Country Stats)

Tag Attacks Kills HPK Defends Deaths HPD
SoF 1,325 7 189 543 0 0 (Country Stats)
Totals 1,325 7 189 543 0 0 (Country Stats)

your timestamp is off. The war didn't start on Nov 2 at 0:00:00, it started on Nov 1 at 23:00:00 -- artifact of the time change happening in one place but not the other.

back it off an hour and you'll get full results. I always include a bigger buffer to avoid that kind of stupid time stuff....
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:25:39

hellrush u are wrong again, as u always are,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

dagga Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:26:23

More netting alliances using the "we're expected to suck because we're a netgaining alliance" excuse.

Getting a bit tired don't ya think?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Thomas Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:27:00

Ahhhhh! Thanks Pang, makes sense now.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 5:31:11

Lol hellrush

u tarded

Also, I love how most of the fluff talking, if not all of it, in this thread is being instigated by people nither in NA or SoF

are you all that bored? Start ur own war!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:01:18

RD takes its policing responsibilities seriously

edit: and really who the fluff are you to say what we want. sit down boy

GL to both our friends SoF and NA

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:07:04

Originally posted by Warster:
hellrush u are wrong again, as u always are,

In the case of detaggers who suicide, the original alliance shall be responsible for the country for 48 or 72hrs hours following the detag. Alliances must be responsible for whoever they let in to their alliance and whoever they let grow in their alliance.
24 hours notice must be given for tag changes.

thats only is said between 2 clans that are pacted. also we all dont need to forget NA FSed SoF not the other way around.

so lets say this Clan A FSes Clan B. Clan C has one of there guys tag jump into Clan B. If Clan A and Clan C have no Pact Clan D(police) cant kill it because Clan D needs to still follow rules of pacts. Clan A and Clan C has no pact so Clan C guy is free to do whatever he likes end of story. :P

also more infomation.

Clan C guy goes to untag for 72hrs. clan c guy is now = to a untag. then untag guy tags clan B. If Clan D guy kills him they most be ready to kill ever restart that tags Clan B. and Clan E( other guys police) better be ready to kill ever restart taging clan A)

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:12:26

you forgot option B

somebody gives us your country number and the second you detag for your little wait period i bend you over like silvers mom... by the end of your little wait period you'll have issue's hitting their restarts

besides arn't you to busy to play cause your dad is dying? or did this war just take precedence over that?

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:18:42

Mr lime this is not earth 2025 its earth empires you dont scare anyone anymore. you maybe able to bend me over this set but ill come back and rape you next set.

Mr Lime you need to think before saying things like bending people over it will come back and bite you.

Thomas Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:23:02

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Mr lime this is not earth 2025 its earth empires you dont scare anyone anymore. you maybe able to bend me over this set but ill come back and rape you next set.

Mr Lime you need to think before saying things like bending people over it will come back and bite you.

So call his bluff. Give him your country # and leave the tag.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 6:25:25

i'm not here to scare anybody i'm just telling you what is gonna happen if you try to pull some retarded fluff.

all that is between us is air and opportunity where this goes is entirely up to you

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:04:27

in ur example hellrush,

the moment u tag sof or na doesnt matter which

the police have every right to come and kill u as A: u are not a restart B: u are not an original of those tags
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Murf Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:21:47

sof wont be accepting any tagjumpers

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:23:42

see ford says a suck but in the end he is still scare of me. so he needs to get others to kill me for him.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:25:02

why would anyone be scare of u????
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:31:20

I like to know the same. If ford lets RD kill me its just proves he is scared of my 1 little country.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2010, 7:39:35

no it doesnt, every alliance would have their police kill a tag jumper
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ponderer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 12:11:58

I like to know the same. If ford lets RD kill me its just proves he is scared of my 1 little country.

how's your father doing?
m0m0rific

dagga Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 12:31:43

Despite what you may think of the truth concerning the situation of a players family, it's still in extremely poor taste to troll about it.
signatures are stupid.

ponderer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 12:33:05

Originally posted by dagga:
Despite what you may think of the truth concerning the situation of a players family, it's still in extremely poor taste to troll about it.

dagga: I'm not trolling.
m0m0rific

dustfp Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 12:38:51

More netting alliances using the "we're expected to suck because we're a netgaining alliance" excuse.

Getting a bit tired don't ya think?

I wonder what excuse "war alliances" would have for sucking at netting... Too bad we never see them, because a "war alliance" would prefer to just force a war instead of having to actually finish a set netting.

My 2c :<
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

dagga Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 12:48:01

We don't use excuses.

We have outnetted LaF twice in two resets.
signatures are stupid.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 14:08:26

see ford says a suck but in the end he is still scare of me. so he needs to get others to kill me for him.

lol

we just fsed a emensly prepared war alliance

and I'm scared of a washed up, trashed reputation peon? Stop sniffing the glue, u don't have many braincells left.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

de1i Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 14:14:04

This from the guy who did the same to me :P

Helmet Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 14:14:37

I can't imagine we were fun to FS, because 90% of us had very war prepared countries.

mrford Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 14:17:48

Not to mention 90% of you were online

very impressive sof
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Zahc Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:26:03

well your FS time was ~9pm EST...lots of ppl were home so even if they werent online they were likely to be a phone call away.

im glad i didnt get hit i was watching saw 3d. pretty good movie if anyone wants to check it out id say its worth it.

GL NA, you definately have your work cut out for you. SoF is very well prepped and your new retal policy had you land trading all set long. Even if you lose the point is to have some fun so lets both have a good war than eat some fluffernutters and have a few beers
llort orp s`fos

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:28:32

We don't use excuses.

We have outnetted LaF twice in two resets.

a statement which proves you do not know what netgaining actually is. you don't win netting by destroying your opponents countries, leaving you with a higher networth, that's just called a war.

it's quite different to plan a set as a netting set and be forced to convert to war than it is to plan for war right out of the gate. that's the inherent advantage fighting clans have in this game over netters...

I don't expect SoL to understand any of the nuances of what netting actually is -- SoL has a one track mind, and on that track they have a tea cup ride.

they like the tea cups because you get two kinds of spinning at the same time!!! :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Zahc Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:29:59

o yea Hellrush, tagjumping is lame especially to a side that clearly doesnt need any help in their current war. if you dislike NA so much why do you play in a tag that has no chance of hitting them?
llort orp s`fos

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:31:36

zahc: stop trying to make sense of what the warring trolls want to do...

reasoning with them is pretty much pointless.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ivan Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:32:10

heh theres a difference between war alliance and war alliance, sof has some very very skilled netters that wouldnt shame themself if they played in LaF/EVO/Omega

Zahc Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 15:40:04

not trying to make sense of it Pang, i know thats pointless. only stating my opinion and getting my post count up so im not a dam new member!
llort orp s`fos

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 16:04:55

i don't think that all war alliances are full of 100% war focused people who can't net... i just think that the minority of vocal pro-war trolls on these boards obscure those people's rationality.

and I di think that overall, the netting alliances do better at war than the fighter would do at netting.

I can't think of any time a war alliance has won ANW or TNW, other than perhaps that set when they tried to kill everyone and win. And I think Evo still won both that set, which I always found humourous :p

I can think of countless times a netter has beat a fighter in war though :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Zahc Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 16:15:02

heh, thats cause all the warring tags went after each other after we hit all the netters.

pretty sure sof has won tnw before, but not positive. pretty hard to win anw tho when the netting tags will detag their low nw countries and have about 15-20 countries tagged at the end of the set
llort orp s`fos

ponderer Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 17:14:54

Zahc: last set, EvO didn't drop anyone, and Omega dropped (1) player who quit the game.

SoF has a few too many members who would get bored and stop playing during a netting reset [/me waves @ Kain] to win ANW unless everyone else wars. But they have many players who can excel at both fighting or netting.
m0m0rific

dustfp Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 17:24:15

netting clans haven't been dropping members at the end of the set, because then any achievement would be invalid, and the clan would definitely lose respect
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2010, 17:49:45

This is just for fun. The last time SoF netted was in the Third round: Apr 03, 2010 - Jun 02, 2010

The Omega won that set with $85,981,764 ANW. How many members would SoF had to drop to beat that average?

If SoF had dropped 27 out of 32 members, they would have finished above Omega in a typical average calculation. However, average NW for the alliance server is calculated by dividing by MAX(10, number_of_countries). So no matter how many countries SoF dropped, it would have been impossible for them to beat the Omega in average NW.

de1i Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 17:53:55

Dream crusher.

Ivan Game profile

Nov 2nd 2010, 17:55:40

i bet that we can beat most tags anw without too much trouble, we definately have the players and capacity for it

maybe laf evo and omega would be too hard to beat for us but the rest of the tags im sure we could do it