Jul 10th 2017, 14:00:40

stones had tech stolen as well

Buch Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 14:18:49

Stones doesn't count.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2017, 14:53:34

I actually called Sui out for stealing tech. He would admit it if it were him. Believe me, it wasn't. Dont forget. Time rounds UP in this game. And speculating it was us only further points out the bad blood between us caused by last set, because it was not. In specifically my case, I had about 3 failed spy ops from #102 seconds before 2 tech steals and then prompty a failed market spy and we have matching nw changes. It really doesnt get a whole lot more obvious. And nw changes seem to line up on damn near every tech steal this set to a couple laf members. Its isolated within your clan but it is happening.

As for the signature, I was hoping someone would catch the irony in what i was saying. Because I was a head of a small clan that wasnt that old, I did topfeed a much larger LaF, and prompty got ran off the server for it. Rather than farming the absolute fluff out of RED for sets to come and running them off the server, it seems fair to kill them once as a warning as to what happens when you topfeed a war clan. If they are indeed "learning the game," then call that a lesson learned. This is what happens when you decide to topfeed. And if you do it again, you will die again. History has proven that both sides of this war will beat a topfeeder down. Dont try to bs and say anything contrary. If he had topfed laf instead of elders, theres no way youd me standing up for him

Signed, Derrick
Head of making a sarcastic statement that completely flies over people's heads.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 15:41:59

Elders retal policy.
<1:kill

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 15:43:53

Originally posted by brujodale:
stones had tech stolen as well

Bru.. an elders player was unaware we were pacted. If you noticed, we paid reps for tech stolen. Ahem.. i paid reps. :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 16:06:08

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
In specifically my case, I had about 3 failed spy ops from #102 seconds before 2 tech steals and then prompty a failed market spy and we have matching nw changes.

So #102s highly mediocre spies failed 3 ops, then became elite ninjas, succeeding 2 ops, then fail another just because thats not a harmful op?

If he was taking turns as an indy at the time would he not be having NW changes even if he didnt acquire new tech?

So our speculation are proof of the bad blood between us, even though we manage to cool our heads and not act on it. Meanwhile your suspicion is a reason to declare war. I know you have other reasons for it but you just had to include BS tech stealing accusations as a part of it to get a sliver of legitimacy. You didn't have to, and it now serves to delegitimize you further instead.

Your theory is breaking apart before you and to further that I could tell you that #102 would get lower returns than the returns in the news you have given us as he had really low techs at the first times you accused us. The formula for tech stealing is quite easy, with old ops you can do this math yourself and find out your reasons have been dreamed up in a hurry and that you should have gone with something true.

Or I don't know, maybe we have an 80-SPALer who is just really really lucky, and I will enjoy his spy op luck in our warchats throughout the war, haha. :)

As for RED topfeeding us. They asked us for a pact, and we happily accepted as we have no reason to not be pacted with them. Had we not had this opportunity we would have retalled the top feed and asked for a pact. The game is totally different with the bots around and no small tags will ever suffer from LaF as long as they are around. Again you show that you are a bully for the sake of bullying. And you can't compare that to your BSS BS which was in a whole different era where land was scarce.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2017, 16:44:31

Maybe so, but topfeeding a war clan is simply asking to die. No two ways about it. War clans always have and will continue to kill topfeeders from any unpacted clan. This isnt unusual nor should it have been not suspected. Perhaps if it were a newb, i would understand the surprise. But apparently it was the only non-newb in their tag and he should have expected a response. Especially from elders.

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 17:09:01

Oh look at this! What a laughing stock you are becoming Elders! RED hit you once and only once, you retalled and that was it! We had no pact with Elders, if this is your way of justifying your war on RED it's not working! All that tells us new guys is that SOL and Elders are bad players!

DruncK Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 17:40:45

Correction: SoL and Elders are actually excellent players, just happens that they are also assholes :)

Jul 10th 2017, 17:46:48

I don't know that yet, all I'm seeing is the Great War clan Elders bringing in their big dad to help take on a new 6 man clan :') I will however agree with you on the last part!

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 18:45:25

Red... you were included in the war so that the numbers would be more balanced and because you were on the radar. You werent the primary target... laf is the target. Lets not kid ourselves. I dont know why we even bothered giving reasons for killing laf. Gerdlers mouth gave me enough reason to blow them up. I dont care that you dont stand a chance to win this war. I really dont. Most of our players' motive for joining elders was that they would get to kill laf... you just happen to be on a lot of peoples' fluff list. Good enough

LightBringer Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 19:28:22

Aw man. I'm disappointed.

Bonus.
Hello

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2017, 20:05:40

Yeah LB. Sorry. Next set work harder to get on people's fluff list hahaha.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 20:22:16

Originally posted by Dissident:
fluff

So mad. :)

Behave now little kiddy, or we'll bring back Celphi for you. :P

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 20:33:22

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 20:49:42

Stones was a mistake, I didn't realize we were pacted and bots just got old and ALWAYS in deep spy DR.

<3 ya Bru

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 20:53:36

Who are we kidding. As far as im concerned gargler and celphdeleet are the same person.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 21:25:15

Who are we kidding. As far as im concerned gargler and celphdeleet are the same person.

Making you see the ghost of Celphi is always a bonus. Thank you for this. :)

breeze Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 21:32:19

Nice Elders for breaking the pact again today by hitting Imag.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 22:38:34

Originally posted by breeze:

Did we sign a pact? I dont think so.

Ruthie

Jul 10th 2017, 22:52:29

Signed, Derrick
Head of making this post and additionally the post that started this thread because we thought someone might actually want to hear the rationale of hitting instead of argueing like 40 year old suburban women about the pesiticide their man uses.

wtf??
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

breeze Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 23:02:58

Did we sign a pact? I dont think so.

It was a DNH agreement. Might want to check on that. As of last night that was relayed to us again.

Jul 10th 2017, 23:13:19

RED have even been told by certain members of the opposite war parties that they used red for no reason as a easy clan and number bump up already and FOR NO REASON!

All I can say is our new members are getting a good taste of war which we will put to good use where we can....and very likely in the future! Wonder who will be on our "fluff" radar hmmm

breeze Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 23:24:56

Originally posted by AtomicHellFire:
RED have even been told by certain members of the opposite war parties that they used red for no reason as a easy clan and number bump up already and FOR NO REASON!

All I can say is our new members are getting a good taste of war which we will put to good use where we can....and very likely in the future! Wonder who will be on our "fluff" radar hmmm

Doesn't surprise me at all. Seen a lot in all my years being around thru Earth to Earth Empires. Their are only a few here that I trust.

Jul 10th 2017, 23:28:53

It's all a learning curve, I mean even now we are trying to get new people to join this game! Most of RED are family and close friends, we are currently trying to get a few guys who where on a game similar to this to join as the previous game got shut down.

I'd love to see this game with a bit more life in it! Hopefully a few of these guys will join :D

breeze Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 23:53:19

Lots of us would like for the game to grow and have more life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 11th 2017, 0:13:25

We didn't pact this set hbl...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 0:42:41

nonsense

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Jul 11th 2017, 1:02:46
Do as I say, not as I do.

Link Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 0:58:37

Any hits on imag or stones were mistakes. And red doesn't matter at all lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 11th 2017, 2:12:45

Originally posted by Link:
Any hits on imag or stones were mistakes. And red doesn't matter at all lol

This....∆∆∆∆∆

But tomorrow I shall steal tech in response to this issue :p seems the thing to be doing these days, 😂😂😂, except we only do this in iMag when Weezy was in the clan from his country.
🤣🤣🤣
Also I am getting a summer cold. Thought I would share, felt relevant.

Signed,
galleri head of making jokes. Head of wanting a signature like Derrick. Head of putting up cute little emojis 😎

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 2:17:27

Well red... its good that youre trying and not quitting. You should get your clan to join lafs warroom and hit with them too. Theyre goodish at war and youll learn a lot.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2017, 2:29:38

We learned it all from you! <3

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 3:01:02

Well red... its good that youre trying and not quitting. You should get your clan to join lafs warroom and hit with them too. Theyre goodish at war and youll learn a lot.

We just googled how to do a kill run... but the results arent what i was looking for
*Splat*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 11th 2017, 3:03:53

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:

We just googled how to do a kill run... but the results arent what i was looking for

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 3:13:15

[quote poster=zygotic; 43448; 819949]
Also, to red.
We have no pact with elders so we had no reason not to grab you. If you can't defend your land you shouldn't have it

said every game killing bully ever in EE history...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2017, 16:53:21

Hmm? Did you just quote something zygo said as me? I donno man.

Unless the implication is that red are bullies lol

Signed, Derrick
Head of being quoted for something someone else said and in turn being called a bully for it.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2017, 17:04:24

#fakenews like us and RED stealing tech from you is so in right now... So why not mash up some quotes, too?

I am a kid who likes to poo in public pools.

Signed, Derrick
Head of getting head and rim from Dissi

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2017, 17:06:44

He'd be a lot better at it if he had no teeth.

We all call him the rake around here.

I had to give it up.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 17:11:11

I love these new kids on the block trying to wave their sticks around

1:hit kill policy lol so you dont mind others having the same to you then?

stop trying to be bullies and cool, yer not yer just looking like tools to the rest of us

that is all

Ivanfluff

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2017, 17:19:21

Oh ivan. Everyone misses you a lot.

Signed, Derrick
Head of understanding sarcasm doesnt translate well in text and ensuring everyone doesnt get lost in the sarcasm of his statements by having cool sigs.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 17:21:57

You must be with that nice country name in yer tag :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2017, 17:23:28

Hahaha. You know it.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 17:25:52

No wonder LAF was too afraid to take the FS on you when yer trying to put on that im in yer tag :P

Buch Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 18:30:48

The only people scared of Ivan are little boys. When is your court date again?

Makinso Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 20:31:16

Originally posted by DruncK:
Correction: SoL and Elders are actually excellent players, just happens that they are also assholes :)
LOL

Buch wtf mate. That comment is uncalled for. Ivan and myself always had a love / hate thing or allies / enemies thing in this game. But we never had a lack of respect like that. Be happy i'm no forum moderator because that comment with the insinuations you're making would get your post deleted or maybe even a user ban....

Link Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 20:39:21

Originally posted by Buch:
The only people scared of Ivan are little boys. When is your court date again?

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2017, 20:48:39

Originally posted by Makinso:

Buch wtf mate. That comment is uncalled for. Ivan and myself always had a love / hate thing or allies / enemies thing in this game. But we never had a lack of respect like that. Be happy i'm no forum moderator because that comment with the insinuations you're making would get your post deleted or maybe even a user ban....

Wow, you really missed a lot. Welcome to EE 2017 featuring Buch, Dissident, Weezy and some other lesser Elders.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 21:03:38

I no experience with the others. Personally I worked with diss a ton and in general he's respectful.

Buch though ...

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2017, 21:14:23

Well buch is in the little boys club so ofc hes scared of me

Dissident Game profile

Jul 12th 2017, 1:49:24

Ivan.. its <1:kill

Get it right. Gawd