Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2017, 19:56:29

...that someone made a stupid decision to steal our tech. Yall couldnt just let it go, eh? Perhaps if you didn't steal our tech, you'd not have to deal with this. It happened too many times on too many days LaF. And it wasnt one of our fdps. That should be fairly obvious.

We thought long and hard about how to respond to this theivery, considering rumor had it that you would ab fs us again next set if we hit you. In our opinion, that means LaF will never net again and we will always have a target. Call that win/win for us. Since your hack allies were gonna come in anyway, we decided to include them.

Laf, RED, OMA.....

Time to die.

*awaits the trolls

Signed, Derrick
Head of making this particular war dec.

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:58:37

THE WAR FOR MY TECH BEGINS!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:58:47

also.. LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 19:59:03

lol it was SoL stealing your tech thats the funny part!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2017, 20:06:11

Can soviet get reps for the accidental part that elders partook in the killing of his epic photo tractor country? :P Long live the bent Kabota Bucket!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

henrik Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:10:29

Give soviet tickets to the abba museum as reps!

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:10:47

you can declare war because you have a multi set grudge dude. that's cool. lame, cause we're a bunch of tree huggers. but sensible, it is a war game.

but do you have any proof? I'm genuinely curious. Because afaik we weren't tech stealing. there was even a big conversation on our site because we suspected your guys of stealing tech from us. The NW changes and logins lined up too well too many times. We were even told to take no retaliation even if we caught you guys. Just to report the failures and to save turns.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 9th 2017, 20:15:46

Originally posted by henrik:
Give soviet tickets to the abba museum as reps!

Yes!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2017, 20:24:42

We did not steal your tech. learn to match NW changes with time of tech stealing it gives you an idea of who did it...
Don of LaF

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:29:08

Post proof

Marshal Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:53:00

some1 stole 2k tp from me bit over week ago, maybe same player.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:54:02

Lol, proof?

Also laf had multiple countries have tech stolen from us as well. I highly doubt, like I told you before, that any tagged LaF country stole tech from.you, but whatever. You could of just said because You and SOL decided to pull a repeat of last set except with even less balance and it would of at least been believable.

LaF wasn't going to FS anyone this set and preemptively killing other alliances to make it seem "even" is even more of a douche canoe move. We wanted to bury the hatchet as we are a netting alliance we don't want to war just for shats n gags.

Also, as far as being "FDPs", didnt SOL FS elders just 2 sets ago? that sure is a nice 180
*Splat*

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:54:38

If that's true cloaked :P someone definitely stirred the pot very correctly :-)

Elders is on the tech steal though. :)

GL HF

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 20:55:16

Funny that RED have had tech stolen as well and we are involved in this rubbish! SOL and elders have lost credibility!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2017, 20:55:50

I belive elders have had higher spals than LaF all set, since there are no fails it can't be LaF stealing the tech.

RED were also accused of stealing tech we heard. No fails there either? Guess we will be enjoying that RED country's massive SPAL in the warchats. :)

Taveren Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:02:41

I like LaF, but here's a tag with some really dumb members with gold fish memories. This is an alliance that claimed MD coordinated suiciders and colluded with Elders in an intentional effort to ruin it's most recent netting set. LaF's membership was oh so certain that MD had maliciously conspired against them that they refused to compensate MD for actions taken by it's own detaggers or participate in kill runs against those countries. No proof of conspiracy or logical motive for conspiracy was ever presented.

But you know, now proof is important or something.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Makinso Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:05:02

Tav? Oh wow,

Where did you go lol.

Taveren Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:11:18

I'm around, just running turns and trying to avoid paying much attention to anything else.

FWIW, RED got screwed pretty hard. My condolences.

Vic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:44:50

laf official response:
tldr, cool story bro

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 21:57:09

Yeah this is a fun game isn't it.
More MD wankers now in Elders.

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 22:18:12

It's ok atomic elders are clearly sol's fluffes

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 9th 2017, 22:24:16

Originally posted by Taveren:
I like LaF, but here's a tag with some really dumb members with gold fish memories. This is an alliance that claimed MD coordinated suiciders and colluded with Elders in an intentional effort to ruin it's most recent netting set. LaF's membership was oh so certain that MD had maliciously conspired against them that they refused to compensate MD for actions taken by it's own detaggers or participate in kill runs against those countries. No proof of conspiracy or logical motive for conspiracy was ever presented.

Donny was hiding in MD, detagged and suicided, then you claimed he was booted but instead he played with you again last set. Cool story bro. By letting him back in you showed you were 100% backing his actions. Fcking goldfish!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:00:25

Malice (#8) attempted to commit espionage in your laboratories! You killed 56326 enemy spies.

Elders stealing tech from me :(

I would have just given you FA had you asked #8

zygotic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:02:19

Ahh so it's elders that have been stealing tech. Yet they declare war on Red for no reason.

Bunch of pussies

Vic Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:04:18

Originally posted by Vic:
laf official response:
tldr, cool story bro

sorry two more official thoughts from laf and these will be our final comments in any sort of validating response:
-elders is the current ISIS of the server
-that the official elders war dec was signed by someone with ICN on their handle, to us, speaks volumes

Taveren Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:36:15

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by Taveren:

Donny was hiding in MD, detagged and suicided, then you claimed he was booted but instead he played with you again last set. Cool story bro. By letting him back in you showed you were 100% backing his actions. Fcking goldfish!

Okay, assuming your theory is true, and it's not because I have credible evidence as to who it was and it wasn't Donny, do you have proof?

Even if it was Donny, accepting a member who has acted maliciously has been done before. Iscode joined MD some sets ago under an alias and proceeded to suicide on MD's allies, including LaF. We proceeded to calculate reps owed and paid back every bushel as our pact dictated. LaF accepted reps. The following set LaF also accepted iscode as a member knowing that he had harmed LaF and it's allies.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 9th 2017, 23:45:45

everyone has had tech stolen... I had to up spies to over 1m and tech up to stop it :(

Riddler Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 0:11:33

Originally posted by mrcuban:
everyone has had tech stolen... I had to up spies to over 1m and tech up to stop it :(

fact

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 1:19:16

laf official response:
tldr, cool story bro

sorry two more official thoughts from laf and these will be our final comments in any sort of validating response:
-elders is the current ISIS of the server
-that the official elders war dec was signed by someone with ICN on their handle, to us, speaks volumes

what does ICN in their handle have to do with it? in what universe could you call ICN the ISIS of the server? (which Elders wears as a badge of honour)

Vic Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 2:01:06

no longer official responses but ...

question:
"what does ICN in their handle have to do with it?

answer:
ICN has precisely nothing to do with ISIS and has precisely nothing to do with Elders being ISIS of EE. ICN was referenced because it looks rinky dink to declare war with another tag in your handle, when you are declaring war on behalf of elders. and it directly points to the unavoidable fact that we've all been around here as alliances for a while ... and elders hasn't. when you declare war and don't even have an identifiable head that has for a long time been associated with your alliances, you look, kind of like a joke (especially when you dec'd war along with another big alliance, not by yourself?) ... just sayin?

question:
"in what universe could you call ICN the ISIS of the server?""

answer: not sure, but I never mentioned ICN being the ISIS of the server. as you confirm, elders is. no direction, lots of LOUD NOISES, not much action or ability to defend itself when facing real alliances. yes, just like isis as i said.

that will be all now, get some dorks

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 2:48:58

so, by your estimation, Laf is the only real alliance in 1a that's left.

i dunno... i recall Elders beating Sof and Sol on two different occasions. Are they not real alliances? I don't know what Elders has to do to be recognized as a legitimate war alliance. But maybe I'm ok with that too. Maybe it's better if you look down your nose at us... or denigrate Elders to the likes of a terrorist group. Whatever makes you feel safe at night.

Vic Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 3:02:14

only because i've always had a soft spot for you ...
dissi thesis:
Originally posted by Dissident:
so, by your estimation, Laf is the only real alliance in 1a that's left.

disproof:
the unavoidable fact that *WE'VE ALL* (that is to say, not just laf) been around here as alliances (*alliances, plural, again to say ... not ... just ... laf ...) for a while"

Ivan Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 3:57:32

Well Dissident to be recognized as a real war alliance or a real alliance at all you need to start acting like one, during my 4 sets back youve mostly been acting like fluff bullies that think they are something

" In our opinion, that means LaF will never net again and we will always have a target." heres a Classic Elders line
you took our candy you will never netgain again boohoohoo insert more crying here etc

grow up etc

/Ivanfluff

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 4:07:21

^^Ivan gets it.

Vic Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 4:22:03

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
In our opinion, that means LaF will never net again and we will always have a target.

and please be clear this *is* an official laf response.

i had only scanned your nonsensical post but ivan drew my attention to something troubling i missed.

you see, you don't get to talk all big and bad anymore after you got beat down badly and TAG KILLED TWICE in back to back sets (in a fight you started as if this were team server, no less) with the second set being yourself AND SOF, getting once again, tagkilled by a netting crew that wanted no part in the nonsense. also AB whining? it's a strat game, get more tanks nub.

this all started when you topfed and RoRed laf 40 days into a netting set and refused any sort of real discussion. and we all know what happened next.

and alliance bullying can be cool some times ... but trying to bully after getting beat down and then joining up with someone else to do the bullying, is really just awkward for everyone. it's literally making me blush.

this tough guy hatred with no honor and no ability to back it up is absolute isis mentality. it's not sustainable. the good parts within your crew will get sick of this nonsense and will certainly leave your chaotic hell hole (seriously how fun is it to get beat twice and have your leader have ICN in his handle and talk big on AT to a tag that beat him down??) and the others that really do hold your same sentiment will eventually just become untagged suiciders. in future sets, they'll be reduced to shaving 5% nw off a finish or two of our 35 plus ... and our kill team will kill them and we won't think anything of it.

or you can become a more reasonable and responsible member of this community and grow up and cut the nonsense out.
i know you guys at your heart are human beings that realize drawing these things out for too long is just robotic and boring and mindless and really ... above all ... not even remotely tough.

as you all know, laf headship stayed off of AT completely during the last two sets and gave no official response to elders as we did our work. now, with this continued childish and erratic behavior continuing, now continuing into a life long threat to laf and its members - our response is of course now needed. (tldr verson: s.t.f.u. i am the kid who beat you up after you tried to put a tac on my seat. you aren't the bad man here, trust me)

feel free to reach out once you decide terrorism is a losing game for all. now you will surely hear more from the rest of laf but that's all i need to say here.

the truth will set you free.

Edited By: Vic on Jul 10th 2017, 4:30:09

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 4:43:27

man... these guys are fluffin delusional LOL

revenge for gut punch AB fs. get over it.

if you wanna net again in the future.. maybe talk less fluff lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 5:01:58

Originally posted by Link:
man... these guys are fluffin delusional LOL

revenge for gut punch AB fs. get over it.

if you wanna net again in the future.. maybe talk less fluff lol.

So we only get to face you on your terms after you full tag suicide us late set 2 sets ago?

Man you really are full of yourself... gut punch or not, anything we did last set to you was warranted and owed to you. You know this, I know this and everyone knows this. You instigated and lost when you suicided us, then your bullfluff threats came "never gonna net again", "gonna run you off the server" and you are butthurt about that we responded?

Same ol fluff, you make the rules of war and if someone finds a better way and beats you call it cowardice. How about you face us in netting instead? I'm sure LaF would disband from the humiliation of being defeated in netting by Elders, lol.

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 5:35:14

thing is you cant force us to net lol.

and not sure how i am full of myself.. my goal is war.. i dont care who or how. if i am using turns to kill i am winning :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 5:43:33

and for the record i have never called the actions of last set cowardice or anything of the sort. the tactic worked very well lol. It was probably the only way to win in that situation and it worked perfectly. ruined our economy and moral lol.. i actually gave the strategy props several times as i seen its long term effectivness lol.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 5:57:04

I never tried to force you to net. We have beaten you at your own game twice in a row now, only way to get even is to beat us at ours.

Being beat by a war clan in netting would be so humiliating I can't find anything to compare it to. Almost as humiliating as a war tag being beaten by a netting alliance at war. Like really really humiliating. Big league.

Just giving you the key to beat your enemies, not forcing you to use it, lol.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 10th 2017, 6:03:01
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2017, 6:14:48

I wasnt gonna respond after posting but its bonus time.

First thing first. If i were the president of the largest clan on this server, i would keep icn in my handle. And i hope randy keeps MD in his. Thats called pride. I'm not shy about wearing the badge of a clan that fought the cheaters of this game for years. And i know everyone likes to say "everyone cheated back then," but you know what? I didnt. Link didnt. Dissi didnt. And i take some serious pride in that fact. I will hold down the fact that we fought rd over a year over that. Thats my badge. And if you dont know why i wear it, you're oblivious to what happened in this game.

Second thing is this. We did deserve to get hit last set. I think that was obvious. And i think even certain laf members ought to have realized that the way you went about doing it only served to further create tension rather than settling the dispute. You must realize that. People who love this game saw HOW what you did WORKED. But it didnt settle a thing. It just made the angry angrier. There was no conclusion until mid-server war and frankly the whole thing was a mess. Laf hated elders more and elders hated laf more. Thats all that was achieved. No respect either way. Thats a horrible decision for a netting clan to make against a war clan. There was already a fire, but last set only created an inferno. We all knew what was coming from md unless we werent paying attention. There was a serious chance for mutual respect. But the flames were cranked up instead.

But we could have let it go.

I just counted from the beginning of the set. There are 48 failed laf ops/tech steals against elders before the fs. Granted 8 were for a retal and ill even warrant excuses for dozens of the others. But doesnt that number seem high to you? Like maybe too much for a netting clan? Like....thats JUST FAILS. Laf spent (likely) HUNDREDS of turns on ops against us. I mean jeez. Quit asking for it if you want to act like you dont want it.

Signed, Derrick
Head of making this post and additionally the post that started this thread because we thought someone might actually want to hear the rationale of hitting instead of argueing like 40 year old suburban women about the pesiticide their man uses.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2017, 6:25:44

Also, to red.

Dont hit me. Kay? If you wanna be a baby clan and get started in this game, chances are, one of the largest war clan's land is off limits to you. Have some common sense. Especially a country with 3k acres and 2m nw on you. Thats just a topfeed. So you topfed a top clan and thought you'd live? Not to mention a warclan? Cmon dude. Try again next set.

Signed, Derrick
Fmr. Head of a 7 member clan that didnt topfeed a 30 member clan.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 6:40:10

I aim to misbehave...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 6:51:19

We spent many turns looking to see when you were going. You spied us too. Normal spy is not an act of war. Us tech stealing would be. If we fail so many ops on you but no fails on the tech stealing is that not a sign for you that we couldn't have been doing it? I mean, use your brain.

We have a two threads with significant traffic on our boards with 4-5 members getting their tech stolen and speculating that it's Elders doing it. No fails. SUICIDAL (#3) matched the NW movement on more than one of those occasions but that is hardly proof, so they were told to get higher SPALs and not draw any conclusions, the damage was negligeble anyway, less than 1B worth for all those steals.

Epic reason for dec war. And you are still butthurt about the ABs, again why should we face you at your terms after you suicide us? You have to expect a gut punch for a gut punch especially with the threats we recieved. I mean, use your brain. For once Derrick.

And if you are butthurt we won, we absolutely wanted to leave you with a bad taste of blood in your mouth. Leave you tasting the disgrace. Sounds like it worked. :)

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 7:10:50

well.. you are facing us on our terms now LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 7:11:19

enjoy the war everyone!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 7:13:50

Originally posted by Link:
well.. you are facing us on our terms now LOL

Yes I can see that... your terms being hiding behind SOL. Manly! :P

zygotic Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 7:25:34

Also, to red.

Dont hit me. Kay? If you wanna be a baby clan and get started in this game, chances are, one of the largest war clan's land is off limits to you. Have some common sense. Especially a country with 3k acres and 2m nw on you. Thats just a topfeed. So you topfed a top clan and thought you'd live? Not to mention a warclan? Cmon dude. Try again next set.

Signed, Derrick

We have no pact with elders so we had no reason not to grab you. If you can't defend your land you shouldn't have it

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 10th 2017, 7:27:08

Signed, Derrick

The hypocrisy of that signature baffles me. Considering the massive rant you went on with me a few days ago when you topfed LaF for 25k acres and got your tag farmed. You said it was 8 years ago and you were butthurt still, was it one week ago?

Difference is it was not 25k acres and RED are new to this game and learning it while you knew what you were doing and could reasonably have foreseen the consequences. Really bad style to screw a new tag like that when it is just what this game needs, new blood and you are killing it. The server thanks you for your contibution.

lpardess Game profile

Jul 10th 2017, 7:43:41

Dont work hard gerdler
The truth is that they wanted to war cause until md got in the were crushed lasr set
They could do it alone so they waited for sol to do their job

Tech steal was just somthibg they came up with so they wont say
We want to war you with sol cause youll crush us otherwise