Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 26th 2017, 2:54:13

Vamps Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 3:10:36

CC has been quiet lately. Swallowing all that pride must be tough.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 6:33:21

I think a few of them are choking on it.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 12:50:45

One thing is clear.. Kiss your next couple of sets goodbye IMP

sinistril Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 13:34:55

The future is never clear, really. But if you want one thing that's clear... arguably the best war clan in EE-ffa history couldn't even carry you. You had a real chance to make an impact... you could have proven all that trash talk you've done to be justified. Instead, you flopped completely. In 10 days of war you got 3 kills... think about it.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 14:14:42

Originally posted by sinistril:
The future is never clear, really. But if you want one thing that's clear... arguably the best war clan in EE-ffa history couldn't even carry you. You had a real chance to make an impact... you could have proven all that trash talk you've done to be justified. Instead, you flopped completely. In 10 days of war you got 3 kills... think about it.

You are a fluffing idiot with no substance in your trash talk.. I had about 7 kills with about 10 more countries AB'd into the ground.. I was the first one to attack IMP and I got attacked by an entire clan even before they attacked CC. Not to mention xDEUx sideswiped me after I was warring for a week. No your facts before you sound like a retard.. Oh and the set isn't over fluff face.. think about it

Anytime you want to look like a fool come war me in express and ill show you how terrible you are at this game

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 26th 2017, 14:16:43

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 14:20:03

Awwww how cute. You think that in some way you matter.

No more than my sweaty balls are a nuisance. But really don't matter.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 14:24:31

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I have close to 14 kills this set so that is a lie.. You are lucky I didn't kill you earlier on in set.. You were too busy being a coward like the rest of the ICD crew..

Nothing but a bunch of flakes. Where were you when CC needed you?

I'm just gonna leave this here. At least you cut your lies in half, that's a start.

lpardess Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:19:09

Originally posted by sinistril:

You are a fluffing idiot with no substance in your trash talk.. I had about 7 kills with about 10 more countries AB'd into the ground.. I was the first one to attack IMP and I got attacked by an entire clan even before they attacked CC. Not to mention xDEUx sideswiped me after I was warring for a week. No your facts before you sound like a retard.. Oh and the set isn't over fluff face.. think about it

Anytime you want to look like a fool come war me in express and ill show you how terrible you are at this game

Wow you killed 7 countries??
We should kiss our future sets goodbye...what will we do...

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:19:58

Do what you do best Ipardess, Run away and Join CC. That would be your best bet you flake..

lpardess Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:27:53

Do what you do best Ipardess, Run away and Join CC. That would be your best bet you flake..

The only clan i quitted was your "clan"
You took advantage that it was my first set and didnt know anyone or read forums and added me to your "clan"
After afew days i saw what how stupid you are...

And why should i go cc...they have no honor, you cant trust them , their players to the most fooliah stuff and they are dead...thats the maon reason it took me two weeks to leave ur clan

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:33:03

Originally posted by lpardess:

The only clan i quitted was your "clan"
You took advantage that it was my first set and didnt know anyone or read forums and added me to your "clan"
After afew days i saw what how stupid you are...

And why should i go cc...they have no honor, you cant trust them , their players to the most fooliah stuff and they are dead...thats the maon reason it took me two weeks to leave ur clan

you are dead.... Can you say IMP is having a successful netting set??? No? They wont even get anyone in their top ten and you don't even have any original countries left., How pathetic is that, really?

sinistril Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:36:40

IMP was never planning on having a successful netting set, the plan was to have a successful warring set. You didn't have a successful set warring or netting.

lpardess Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:36:40

We didnt plan on netting
We planned to kill cc....and you were an easy bonus

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:37:42

Again I still have original countries left. Do you?????????????? Nope, because CC killed you., Just like they will next set. IMP couldn't even kill off my string, it was too strong.. I had to get side swiped by oDEUo.. My countries were 3 times the size of IMPs biggest before they side swiped me

lpardess Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 16:49:46

who cares...you have to hide it like a mouse...
and youll have to hide in ffa and express like a mouse or a coward...

some they maybe youll understand that no one buys your bs...you are the village idiot here

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 16:55:12

Again I still have original countries left. Do you?????????????? Nope, because CC killed you., Just like they will next set. IMP couldn't even kill off my string, it was too strong.. I had to get side swiped by oDEUo.. My countries were 3 times the size of IMPs biggest before they side swiped me

Curious now, where and what are your originals? Like ipardess stated, you got 16 ded countries so any originals are will be straight multies...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 17:21:59

Deano put the crack pipe down. That stuff is no good for you.

sinistril Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 17:23:01

The sound of silence. He's trying to think of a way to weasel out of admitting to multying I'm sure... or he just wanted to brag about something to prove some obscure point and thought of the first thing that came to mind without stopping to think about whether it's true or not :P

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 17:25:40

It sounds like the rest of the string must be his multis too.

iZenebas Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 19:08:56

Macdaddy, I hit you because I don't have enough time to run out all of my turns this set, and I'd rather die half-ass warring than run some half-ass netting countries. I didn't specifically wait to hit you, I asked Prime if IMP had anything for me to kill, once I realized I wouldn't be able to finish this set.

I hadn't been paying attention so I sort of expected your clanmates to hit back with you but now I see that's not the case, so I won't be killing any of them if they're netting

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 19:47:49

it was a disgraceful act considering we had no prior relations and you had nothing to do with the war.. Its pretty easy to overwhelm a string he has been warring all set while you have been building.... You should have just stayed out of it or tagged up with IMP

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 26th 2017, 19:53:11

Heston Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 20:18:57

it was a disgraceful act considering we had no prior relations and you had nothing to do with the war.. Its pretty easy to overwhelm a string he has been warring all set while you have been building.... You should have just stayed out of it or tagged up with IMP

FYI
There is not a legitimate tag that does not have a reason to kill you. Your best offer is to join cc or any established tag and learn some fluff because you are a dumbass. With that goddamn mouth closed. You will never amount to anything other than fodder otherwise. statistically, overall, you have gotten dumber over time.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 26th 2017, 20:43:09

His days in FFA are done. I shouldn't have allowed him to stay alive again to begin with but I guess I was feeling generous. Lesson learned.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 20:45:43

Originally posted by Primeval:

why black heart?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 20:51:33

Joan Jett

ddd Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 20:55:35

macdaddy

Jun 26th 2017, 16:37:42

so you have 30m net countries, hmm i didnt see them,

runs to kill 30m netters

ddd Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 20:56:26

oh crap more lies from macdulie

back to killing his only country left

TONIGHT 9PM, ITS A DATE MATE

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 22:17:25

I bet honoring the CF from last set is looking nice about now

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2017, 22:36:43

Oh wait, I'll offer reps. Donny I'll FA you 1 bushel.

The_Hawk

Jun 26th 2017, 23:13:14

How about tree fity

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it