Verified:

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 17:50:16

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Let's wait and hear from Billy. I would love to hear his side of things. 1667 kills (5th), 222,783,311 pop killed (3rd), 383,532 attacks (3rd), 88,125 missiles (3rd). Clearly top 5 fighting players in FFA history. To have invested the time and energy to build that sort of record. This game would have to be one of his top hobbies in life. A true passion of his. Something to have spent thousands of hours perfecting. Of course he would be an active member of the forums and would want to clear his name. Certainly he would not need his brother to speak for him.

Oh wait....

Just an honest question here. Hypothetical. Let's say my brother and I play this game. He found it first, years ago and showed it to me. We got safe - listed because it is our families only computer. After a few sets, my brother stops playing, but I continue to play. What is to keep me from just continuing to play all 32 countries. Keep a few house rules, don't FA each other, do not attack the same target, but otherwise, just keep on keeping on.

- In the above scenario, you get away with 32 countries correct? Or am I missing something?

Who's the rest of top 10? All Cc . Oh I guess I run them all.

The other CC guys dont have identical stats.

Find me two other players who have almost identical numbers on 3 or 4 stats.

Donny Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 18:09:13

Oh so now I was always billy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Identical stats ? Oh I didn't know billy had all those netting stats... oh that's right you look at only what you want to see .

Last response - I'll leave the tolls to themselves ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ

Edited By: Donny on Jun 24th 2017, 18:28:14
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2017, 18:27:08

Donny you know you're busted. Have some dignity and man up.

The_Hawk

Jun 24th 2017, 18:34:00

Feeder country would be lower net. Could use it to buy out up to your goods. Ect ect.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Donny Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 18:49:33

Decided my repose wasn't worth the argument

Buh byes :-*

Edited By: Donny on Jun 24th 2017, 18:54:32
ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

Jun 24th 2017, 18:58:54

Jun 24th 2017, 18:49:33
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Feeder country would be lower net. Could use it to buy out up to your goods. Ect ect.

Rifling off the ole 8b nw secrets ayyyy?

That would be violating safelist rules .

Hmmm no that was done with me running 16 oilers for DDD... Why hide you accusation? Probably cause the Mrs. Hasn't played since icd war?

Edited By: The_Hawk on Jun 24th 2017, 19:01:09
See Original Post

Dev encouraging it

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 20:26:22

Identical stats ? Oh I didn't know billy had all those netting stats... oh that's right you look at only what you want to see .

Its the warstats who looks familiar.
You probably know them.

kills
4 Donny 1696
5 Billi_AoDT 1667

attacks
3 Donny 403,424
4 Billi_AoDT 383,532

Pop killed
2 Donny 278,093,545
3 Billi_AoDT 222,783,311

deaths
45 Donny 332
46 Billi_AoDT 330

Especially the deaths look strange. Killing Donny is as hard as it is killing Billy. Amount of deaths says something about walling aswell. Apparently Donny's and Billy's walling abbilities are similar.

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2017, 20:38:40

...and Donny is the one who is texting Billy...

roflmao

Donny Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 23:00:41

Originally posted by rebelnbk:

You probably know them.

kills
4 Donny 1696
5 Billi_AoDT 1667

attacks
3 Donny 403,424
4 Billi_AoDT 383,532

Pop killed
2 Donny 278,093,545
3 Billi_AoDT 222,783,311

deaths
45 Donny 332
46 Billi_AoDT 330

Especially the deaths look strange. Killing Donny is as hard as it is killing Billy. Amount of deaths says something about walling aswell. Apparently Donny's and Billy's walling abbilities are similar.

please compare all stats just not ones that look similar, k thanks bai
ICQ-105967052

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2017, 23:11:39

That makes sense Billy

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 24th 2017, 23:22:55

Originally posted by whooze:
...and Donny is the one who is texting Billy...

roflmao

from being in their war room the last oh idk 4 years, Donny does text everyone when they get hit:P and freaks out when they don't respond!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 0:05:10

crippy is correct..

the last kill imp got of mine was Donnys fault lol. he was calling my phone and i couldn't log in cause the iphone changes to the call screen.

or i get FB calls at 2am or messages.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

sinistril Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 0:32:09

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 2:09:34

Nice IMP you got another string from UNICEF
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 25th 2017, 2:15:35

Did you forget to get him on your side instead?

Bsnake Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 2:17:00

how many more multis can one tag have.

would of made more sense to tag up and fight fair, you would of won hands down.

but when you do win, everyone knows it was BS.

"long game" = getting arse kicked till you bring in more and more countries, got it.
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

ddd Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 3:25:08

u can take your multi fluff and pack where the sun dont shine

thats me ya firken goofball

da bomber lol

ya u made me come baxk and play

wacks snake on peepee wit 2x4 lol
how u doin ole timer

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 3:39:02

He is registered in IMP...

Dev encouraging it

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 4:03:18

Lose a battle... win a war....
IT'S KILLING TIME

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2017, 4:06:13

Originally posted by Bsnake:
how many more multis can one tag have.

I don't know, let's ask Donny, he is the expert at running multis.

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:41:59

What post did they tell us to go and tag up all of our countries????
Anyone remember that post?

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 4:42:56

You do realize you will pay for this for many sets to come right? You will not netgain until the game closes it's doors.

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:43:34

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
You do realize you will pay for this for many sets to come right? You will not netgain until the game closes it's doors.

Guess you should have thought of that before killing that netter syko

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 4:44:03

that means never again

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:44:53

that means never again

wanna bet?

Dev encouraging it

Jun 25th 2017, 4:45:35

that means never again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness... yes yes you guys

No one answered my hypothetical.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 25th 2017, 4:46:01

yawn

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:50:54

I am netting right now... good ol 300k networth... beat that

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 4:52:04

Trust me, you wont

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:52:24

Trust me, you wont

wanna bet?

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jun 25th 2017, 4:52:35

say 100$ paypal?

Dev encouraging it

Jun 25th 2017, 4:55:11

My brother Jonny is learning the game. Together we are going to become an all star duo for IMP. He is the quiet one tho, I am the vocal one.
IT'S KILLING TIME

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 25th 2017, 4:57:39

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
say 100$ paypal?

:-D

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 5:25:22

Originally posted by rebelnbk:

You probably know them.

kills
4 Donny 1696
5 Billi_AoDT 1667

attacks
3 Donny 403,424
4 Billi_AoDT 383,532

Pop killed
2 Donny 278,093,545
3 Billi_AoDT 222,783,311

deaths
45 Donny 332
46 Billi_AoDT 330

please compare all stats just not ones that look similar, k thanks bai

Funny how you don't explain the similar stats and try to focus on the stats who aren't identical.

But we don't need to compare all the stats.

Maybe netting is not so important for you as is warring? So during a netting set 'Billy' is taking it easy.

So now you try to explain the stats who are identical.

Heston Game profile

Jun 25th 2017, 5:33:21

I can't think of anything on this level of stupid to contribute.
โค๏ธ๏ธNothing butโค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๏ธโค๏ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 0:22:49

for what its worth:

I can speak only for myself, but when I was one of the only standing leaders and the head of FR for CC, on many occasions I had conversations with the mods, other clan leaders, and even sometimes notable players throughout the server over this very issue.

I welcomed any evidence that anybody had of him running multiple strings, I personally checked and monitored regularly IPs insite, I asked the mods to ensure there was no nefarious abuse going on regarding multies.

nothing ever was brought to my attention and time and time again, he was cleared by the mods when I asked them to confirm he was legit.

I would not have run CC otherwise.

I would think that after 8 years of this, it would be a dead issue.

perhaps I'll have to recruit some of my "students" to play in cc next set and come back to this game full time

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 0:37:25

No reasonable prosecutor would bring charges... blah blah blah blah

I mean it's just a "matter" anyway...

sinistril Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 0:40:21

Originally posted by smegma:

Lmfao
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 2:19:45

are you implying that there was wrongdoing and that the only thing keeping him from the banhammer was that it lacked intent?

if that is what you are implying, I challenge you, and all other trolls on this thread to bring forth REAL substantial evidence. because for the last 8 years of effort (yes IMP and NBK gave a hell of a lot of effort) nothing has been substantial enough to warrant a ban, as appears to be the case here as well. looks like it was reviewed and he was fully reinstated.

same song and dance over and over.

that's how accusations work bro, you make an accusation, you provide evidence, and if evidence fits the accusation enough to warrant punishment you have a case. you guys have failed yet again to beat Donny.

if this evidence is produced and is irrefutable, I will change my tone accordingly. in all of my years, nothing as such has been produced despite many many attempts.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 27th 2017, 2:35:25

Originally posted by mdevol:

are you implying that there was wrongdoing and that the only thing keeping him from the banhammer was that it lacked intent?

if that is what you are implying, I challenge you, and all other trolls on this thread to bring forth REAL substantial evidence. because for the last 8 years of effort (yes IMP and NBK gave a hell of a lot of effort) nothing has been substantial enough to warrant a ban, as appears to be the case here as well. looks like it was reviewed and he was fully reinstated.

same song and dance over and over.

that's how accusations work bro, you make an accusation, you provide evidence, and if evidence fits the accusation enough to warrant punishment you have a case. you guys have failed yet again to beat Donny.

if this evidence is produced and is irrefutable, I will change my tone accordingly. in all of my years, nothing as such has been produced despite many many attempts.

Regardless of whether billy is real and if he ever played/still ocasionally plays is no longer the real issue. Donny is using both accounts. We'll just have to be patient for the right thing to finally be done.

Now back to killing countries in the meantime...

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 2:49:10

do you say that as a game moderator, or as a fellow player?

The_Hawk

Jun 27th 2017, 2:56:48

Unless we can have someone monitor him 24/7 in real life, which is impossible, the only proof we have is from the past weeks of playing. Similar play style which can be based off of the CC war strat, and similar walling style which cannot be explained by a simple strat, as walling is based on experience.

The one thing we can bring to this is the times both Donny, and "Billy" have not walled. Even when donny was on the road driving he still managed to wall, yet billy did not wall when hit. You would think he would call billy or something, but didnt.

I really dont know what you are looking for mdevol, but I would love to see the evidence re-instating him after an admin deleted him. I am sure little italy can enlighten us all on that one.

Dev encouraging it

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 4:52:28

or maybe a mod got trigger happy like happened earlier in the set against imp? and once it was looked at further they came to the conclusion that there was no foul play.

perhaps there wasn't sufficient evidence to have him banned to begin with...which is why it got overturned.

I think we would all love to see who banned him and with what evidence and who provided it to see if there was any shady dealings to get him banned to begin with...

the way I see it is that after review the group of mods collectively concluded that he never should have been banned at all. I'd like to know who banned him and on what grounds with what evidence.

we won't ever see that though.

The_Hawk

Jun 27th 2017, 5:05:11

How do you know it was a collective of mods? Where are you getting this info from?

Dev encouraging it

ddd Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 5:08:52

spin spin spin aint u firken dizzy yet

i need NO PROOF to know donny cheats as he showed me how to do it

secondly hes a loud mouthed egomaniac

tis why i came back to war u all

sad part is i really like most of ccers they are in fact real true players, even though several have chated in the past [with me i might add] they are all cool and straight shooters now.
vern, bsnake, llaar, and the like

donny never was and never will be.

done with this topic

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 5:45:31

for what its worth:

I can speak only for myself, but when I was one of the only standing leaders and the head of FR for CC, on many occasions I had conversations with the mods, other clan leaders, and even sometimes notable players throughout the server over this very issue.

I welcomed any evidence that anybody had of him running multiple strings, I personally checked and monitored regularly IPs insite, I asked the mods to ensure there was no nefarious abuse going on regarding multies.

nothing ever was brought to my attention and time and time again, he was cleared by the mods when I asked them to confirm he was legit.

I would not have run CC otherwise.

I would think that after 8 years of this, it would be a dead issue.

perhaps I'll have to recruit some of my "students" to play in cc next set and come back to this game full time

Were both guys in your warchats every day and night? Or did Billy pop up occasionally?

mdevol Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 18:27:58

how do I know it was a collective?

I guess I have just always assumed that when there is an appeal, a collective discusses it. either that or pang and or qzjul make executive decision. that seems logical, no?

also as for war room attendance, when I was fully active and leading CC we had 6 or 7 people that were in the war room pretty much 24/7. Billy was around a lot, often in the chat for weeks at a time. nothing that ever sparked a concern.

as I noted before I was well aware of the situation and was actively monitoring IPs and had an open dialog with the mods about it on numerous occasions to make sure nothing was going on.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 19:01:31

One a different topic, it's funny seeing CC reduced to killing 3rd generation restarts.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2017, 20:07:53

how do I know it was a collective?

I guess I have just always assumed that when there is an appeal, a collective discusses it. either that or pang and or qzjul make executive decision. that seems logical, no?

also as for war room attendance, when I was fully active and leading CC we had 6 or 7 people that were in the war room pretty much 24/7. Billy was around a lot, often in the chat for weeks at a time. nothing that ever sparked a concern.

as I noted before I was well aware of the situation and was actively monitoring IPs and had an open dialog with the mods about it on numerous occasions to make sure nothing was going on.

We are not debating this. What we are saying is that was then and this is now. Things change.

The_Hawk

Jun 28th 2017, 0:30:22

Dev encouraging it