Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2017, 1:44:00

So for the first time in 6 years I looked at my Wiki Page,

4,999 views! woot!

To my old friends and combatants, If there is anything you would like to add to that page please contact me via inbox with what you think should be included. Especially anything from 2011-2013...OR stuff I've forgotten from way way back.

I am going to update it,
Z is #1

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 19th 2017, 2:26:58

You're long overdue to rejoin LCN. Come back!
Hello

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 19th 2017, 2:33:04

Your post prompted me to check out my page and I found this most recent edit:

Conspiracy To Capture Dibs
Pang is currently the leading the silent and secret war against Dibs Ludicrous in attempt to keep his game account active and playable by Sky Infidelz members who have secretly bypassed legitimate means of play, even though most of them are probably retired now.

I don't even know what to say :p Does Dibs even play still?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Jun 19th 2017, 3:12:42

10,207 for mine. Last edit in 2011 lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Jun 19th 2017, 14:07:44

if dibs is playing then under other name (and keeps his head down/shut) since he said he retires and his last visit is ~2 years ago.

last edit to my page is ~3 years ago (under 1400 views).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mdevol Game profile

Jun 19th 2017, 15:13:32

hmmm 4200 times.... cool
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2017, 0:37:11

29,512 times

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Jun 20th 2017, 0:42:17

do I win for not even having a page?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 22nd 2017, 13:37:49

4800 or so views

Makinso was Rumored to be an RD color, supossedly, Mr Brown. Rumors also have been floating around about him having an alter ego namingly the old IX Leader Duque. Apparently he also likes cheesecake. He also looks quite fine in a set of slacks. mm mm good.

AND WTF LOL

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 22nd 2017, 13:59:35

Soviet is 13,099

"Declared worst alliance leader by a bunch of no good nubs[1] of August - October 2010 reset.
Declared worst alliance leader and worst FA (crushing Vic Rattlehead 7 v 2) by a bunch of no good nubs[2] of October - December 2010 reset.
Declared worst alliance leader by a bunch of no good nubs[3] of December - February 2011 reset.
"We worked hard, the entire team, and we deserved it! Drinks are on me!", said Soviet as he was seen running a red light in his 1982 Moskvich.
"Pulling a Zarc" - Soviets epic expression for creating a country, tagging it up, and then get inactive."

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 22nd 2017, 15:01:05

There was a bit of a tug-of-war over my page. I noticed the following edit which was put in by Dibs, and was taken out and put back in and taken back out.

On the public message boards, he has also been notorious for banning people because they posted something that defied his deep rooted and psychotic belief systems.

It has also been noted on many a formal occassion that he absolutely does not have the capability to hold his wind in. it's like he was born in a farmyard and feels that it's ok to pass gas anytime that it's desired. totally has no clue on how far reaching his swastika like enforcement is going to get him into trouble.

Oh, sweetie, you have no idea. Evolution was my plaything, and I ruled over the lower tiers with an iron fist and a bout of paranoia not seen since the last century. Private messages on the Evo alliance site weren't really "private", and I used the access gained to bring to light information which others tried to cover up, resulting in leaders falling and cheaters ousted. Leader boards were read at my whim, and I would subtly give advice which, when listened to, helped Evolution in any issue that cropped up. As you can see, my advice wasn't always given the consideration it should have been, and Evolution fell from the top of the scores sheet in the space of a couple of resets and withered away. And yes, I banned anyone I didn't like from anywhere I could, just as a warning to others. And I hardly ever got into trouble for it!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.