Verified:

Kingme Game profile

Jun 5th 2017, 20:35:37

Thank you for not turning me into a parking lot. I triple tapped you thinking you were a bot, and you were kind enough to only get your land back with one retal.

Appreciate it.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 5th 2017, 21:38:08

Not sure who Freeport is but by the looks of the newsfeed it was a good thing he got some SDI. Someone definitely wasn't a fan of him

SupremeU Game profile

Jun 6th 2017, 3:44:50

Only one of you is a gentleman.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2017, 17:05:44

Generally, in the few times I've let someone go with a single retal in response to their multitaps, they'd just farm me again. Then their set would end spectacularly, but so would mine.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Jun 7th 2017, 18:23:09

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Generally, in the few times I've let someone go with a single retal in response to their multitaps, they'd just farm me again. Then their set would end spectacularly, but so would mine.

I would never do that... I'm the one that messed up. I don't ever hit human players, unless for a retal (or if I'm in a war of some sort).

I expected my set to be over. I'm glad my apology was accepted.

vatzooland

Jun 8th 2017, 23:39:17

just play the game and stop giving each other compliments.

Hammer Game profile

Jun 10th 2017, 4:53:20

Freeport used to be around every week, but stopped for awhile. Good to see him back, if it's the same player.