Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jun 7th 2017, 23:18:18

You fluffed about something and they devoiced everyone in #alliance and #team.

I assume it was nut gargler or some other laf pank who couldnt handle some of their own medicine... gg

Link Game profile

Jun 7th 2017, 23:23:14

Wtf.. you serious?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 7th 2017, 23:27:54

It was Alliance first, I noticed. I tried to say "Hey, there's that moose again".

I did hear Dragon mention, on the main irc channel, that the news channels probably needed to be moderated. I guess the solution decided on was a blanket ban on everything. Its too bad, because sometimes, especially on #Team, the chatter is pretty funny.

commandos Game profile

Jun 7th 2017, 23:47:35

LOL I thought it was you spamming the fake news Dissi...your the only one salty enough to care...

I will miss the fun chats in #team I enjoyed that one...thanks Dissi for ruining it!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 8th 2017, 0:06:03

First off #alliance was devoiced because of Zorp and it was MD that complained about it. I think Zorp can be forgiven since the was no precedent. This time, however, it is 100% on the fake news spammer.

After that happenend ofc it is gonna happen when someone does it on #team too. Anything else would be hypocritical.

Was it you who did it? It reeks of butthurt loser, which is your mo. And you did it mainly to me which would be your choice, especially since you have chosen me to own you all the time. You cry all over the place because I destroyed you on two servers. I would tell you to man up but by now it is obvious there is no way for you to do that.

It is pretty easy to shut out the fake news on mIRC so it didn't even bother me after the first 10 minutes. But yeah since #alliance was devoiced it's gonna happen here too.

So way to go, you invited this. And every time I rip your head off and fluff down your neck it is per your invitation as well, so stop crying about it already.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 8th 2017, 1:13:02

Lol. No it wasnt me who spammed fake news. I dont do that sh it.

But i can recall 2 or 3 wars with zagzig when dp and celphi spammed fake news at us... did we b itch and moan to have the channel moderated? No. We went to differwnt news channels instead. So ya... the pretty snowflake wins again.

As for you beating us on two servers... thats a first. How many times did we kick your as ses on team server before that? Stop acting like youre king fluff. If you cant win an early ab war then youre mentally handicapped.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 8th 2017, 1:13:56

But its true. You beat us... you found the strategy to beat us. Thank god. Now i can retire with a 35-2 record on team.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 8th 2017, 1:35:36

Say what? This is my 3rd set on team.

I started playing this game halfway through February. So you just got killed again by a total noob, who is primarily a netgainer and one who does not give a fck about the team server. I have overflown like 1k turns in the last two resets. You just gave me a reason to take turns.

You got a 3 - 0 record for being assholes in my book. Grats!

Dissident Game profile

Jun 8th 2017, 3:14:09

Well... you keep shooting your mouth off like youre some kind of big shot and youll be saying goodbye to lafs chances of netting ever again. And zigzag for that matter.

Well see what the record looks like after the Elders is done with you.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 8th 2017, 4:41:25

Behave children, dont make me come here too

/Ivanfluff

elvesrus

Jun 8th 2017, 4:56:43

Spamming the fake news like that was a fluff thing to do. I'm the one that asked for it to be done after being contacted, and would have asked sooner if I was paying more attention to the #team channel.

this is who to point the blame at for ruining the fun.

* eee :End of /WHO list.
* [eee] (None@C86DFD08:CAC354B:A4E0EF17:IP): None
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 8th 2017, 8:09:46

Guys lets just all chill it a bit can we?
It's a game, we're here to have fun.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 8th 2017, 22:39:39

for once It wasn't me doing the fake news been busy :(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 9th 2017, 13:14:45

Hmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2017, 16:29:22

Must have been the Russians
Just shut up and have another beer

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 11th 2017, 18:20:16

I spammed fake news on #alliance and #md.100. iZarc and galleri warned me to stop and I never did it again. There was plenty of chatter on #alliance for at least a few days afterwards, so I doubt I'm responsible for devoicing there.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 12th 2017, 5:47:46

nope. it was elves

elvesrus

Jun 12th 2017, 13:38:38

technically it wasn't me, but I did put it in motion :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jun 12th 2017, 14:55:39

You're a lot like madonna in that way.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2017, 8:06:56

can we have the channels back?
without it, comms across teams are rather limited, kinda spoils part of the fun

Marshal Game profile

Jun 16th 2017, 15:01:13

chat on public channel like #earthempires or goto some not registered channel.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2017, 15:31:30

Go fluff yourself Marshal.

I agree with Relax lah. Maybe "uncensored' duplicate channels could be set up for #alliance and #team? People who are excessively abusive could still be de-voiced if they are reported. People who get upset about being woken up in the night by fake news will be safe, unless someone sends them a real AB wakeup call at 4:00 am. And everyone will be happy, with no need for more moderators.

DruncK Game profile

Jun 16th 2017, 21:42:43

I say eliminate team news bots altogether

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 17th 2017, 12:34:48

Originally posted by DruncK:
I say eliminate team news bots altogether

Not a bad suggestion. Walling against 5 players is too easy. Removing the news bot makes this less common.

I'd rather see game changes to make walling less powerful, perhaps by making bioterrors more powerful on team server or by some other mechanic like GSs and BRs causing "panic in the streets; population growth has been halved" 1 turn for every couple of attacks. But this won´t happen.