Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2017, 0:13:16

Originally posted by clintonista:
Since Gerdler believes that co-operation between players such as allowing leeching is acceptable, and he states with assurance that it is happening now, this belief(knowledge?) may explain his high scores. On my score card, he earns an asterisk for his recent wins. Gerdler, other players are meeting the no alliance standard every set. Try that standard and see if you can win.

No one wants a return to the days of HoLaEcaust.
Good luck!

This from the guy who gets very conveniently put in DR every other set and claims to have gotten a land record on a set he did that. Funny. That is a huge asterisk for you on my and many others score cards. :)

I did not say JJ23 is not a cheater as you must have read, what I said was that his form of cheating is far less cumbersome for the rest of the players than what others do. I also did not say it is acceptable, just that there are worse forms of unacceptable behaviour. Just like shoplifting and murder both are bad and unacceptable, but one is a far greater offence. Criminal is still criminal and cheater is still cheater.

If murderers run rampant when a shoplifer is publicly discraced and executed and I suggest that the penal code is flawed because I do not think it is just or effective, does it make me a shoplifter? This is what you suggest. Your logic is flawed or missing.
Maybe I would suggest we cut the arms and legs off the shoplifter and poke out an eye from the murderers instead of letting them walk. :)
Maybe too lenient on the shoplifter but I guess I am a live and let live kinda guy! :)

-------

My main motive for liking express is the no alliances part lets induvidual skill dictate the outcome more so than anywhere else.

Please enlighten me on how I cheated in express.

My story is I grab bots and sell techs(or military cuz I won with C/I too). I did spend a lot of time doing that some of these past resets. What is your story on me?

My NW record is simply a tyr techer -> demo techer that was well played and a bit lucky perhaps on a reset in which the tech prices were historically high and the food prices never jumped. I have tried to beat it since then and not even come close on resets when my grabbing was better. I still have the top 3 NWs of all times and I know that bothers you a bit. Haha.

But you dont need to be bothered by it, we all know these NWs were not possible before the bots. So I am one of the best with the bots and have not tried without them. I would have still been one of the best for sure, but different game environment creates other winners sometimes.

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 24th 2017, 1:30:06
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit