Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 21:24:27

fluff you you piece of fluff :)
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 26th 2017, 22:14:30

I fluff them too but in my own way. :)

I fluffed up this set. My country just had daylight saving time switch and I thought the game is ending 50 min from now. But then I saw "reset ends in 160 minutes" when it should have been 100 minutes. So I mistimed my jump quite hard.

What is fluff? :P

Just come back next set and play something less appetizing to fluff with.

Ratski Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 0:07:15

Was that you #16 Crimson, or was it #100 Crimson? looked like you had two country's lol

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 0:20:59

I was 78. Which one were you? Playing with your "friend" again?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 1:21:07

I was #16 Hammer was #100
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Ratski Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 4:43:02

I had nothing to do with any other player, other that hit a lot of other players and yes, I got Greedy ! and spent Saturday rebuilding all day ..lol

Ratski Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 5:07:13

This game can be frustrating at times , its build a boat load of Turrets, and jets or tanks, or spies, I like spies, mostly and buying other military units., and when I don't buy enough tanks, someone levels me with tanks. lol And its not like I didn't try to buy tanks I had the cash, just no one selling tanks, cheap.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 15:20:33

So you were #10, then?

How'd you like logging into finding half your population gone, even more of your population dying due to poisoned food/water, and nothing to show in the news but a single chem to mark my passage--just in time for Crimson to turn you into a parkinglot? Same for your "friend". Stopped him dead in his tracks for some other player to do to him what he did to me. I decided to take as much networth as I could off him at the end.

It's very interesting how we keep running into each other. I haven't played in 2 months, and I probably won't be playing again anytime soon, but if I ever come back, I'll be sure to watch for you.

Ratski Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 0:59:37

I completely rebuilt, 8000 acres of land, and still finished with 13,000. , ended up as nothing more than a Land farm. and I was making 2million a turn, on Sunday, but buy then , I was toast. still I made a showing this set..lol

maj1 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2017, 5:02:22

To the chicken fluff who wrongfully deleted my country you know who you are you chickenfluff

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 23rd 2017, 11:32:09

If it was wrongful you should explain why it was. Countries get reinstated sometimes.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 23rd 2017, 12:35:00

who deleted you?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2017, 14:05:28

Originally posted by maj1:
To the chicken fluff who wrongfully deleted my country you know who you are you chickenfluff

Did you swear on a in-game message? I have been deleted for calling people ***s and assholes through messages.
Hurtful messages directed towards *****t assholes should only be posted on the boards were people can't report your post and where 11/10 times you wouldn't get deleted for insulting someone.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 23rd 2017, 20:32:36. Reason: overly offensive content

commandos Game profile

Apr 23rd 2017, 19:44:56

^lmfao@ SuperFly^

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 23rd 2017, 20:17:15

It is interesting with the mixed standards... also reading up on JJ23 and the proof that was against him to delete him. His friend ran a techer whom JJ23 leeched from, that was all that was proven. I have no doubt in my mind that JJ23 was a cheater but since they had no proof that he ran "his friends" country this sets another standard for conduct that is not met today. I think this type of team play is far less damaging to the game than the ones who start wars with top players to pave way for their friends to win. This rarely happens on Express which is part of what makes it joyful, though on other servers it is rampant.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 23rd 2017, 20:34:45

SuperFly - The forums are voluntary and an ancillary and separate part of the game, thus the rule-set is slightly different but also separate. Troll on, though.

Edited By: Primeval on Apr 24th 2017, 3:00:47. Reason: Spelling

clintonista Game profile

Apr 23rd 2017, 21:01:55

Since Gerdler believes that co-operation between players such as allowing leeching is acceptable, and he states with assurance that it is happening now, this belief(knowledge?) may explain his high scores. On my score card, he earns an asterisk for his recent wins. Gerdler, other players are meeting the no alliance standard every set. Try that standard and see if you can win.

No one wants a return to the days of HoLaEcaust.
Good luck!

Edited By: clintonista on Apr 23rd 2017, 22:05:08

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 23rd 2017, 22:34:27

Originally posted by Primeval:
SuperFly - The forums are voluntary and an ancillary and separate part of the game, thus the rull-set is slightly different but also separate. Troll on, though.

Sorry Primeval, you know that I am 99% of the time a well behaved player and member of the community but I will be forever butt hurt over losing a #1 finish over a foul language deletion when people were posting way worse language and personal attacks on the forums that set.

Also I do realize that the people involved in my deletion were merely doing their duties of enforcing rules and I harbor no resentment towards you or anyone else. But I am still butt hurt that I country had been using the name a-hole all set and nothing had been done until myself and my homies started trolling with the in-game messages copy pasting his country name and number after i got deleted for using that word and the other on a in-game message to a loser who had tried wrecking my country.

Again sorry bro I know you are not really at fault but I must bring it up once in a while....

Edited By: SuperFly on Apr 23rd 2017, 22:37:35
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2017, 0:13:16

Originally posted by clintonista:
Since Gerdler believes that co-operation between players such as allowing leeching is acceptable, and he states with assurance that it is happening now, this belief(knowledge?) may explain his high scores. On my score card, he earns an asterisk for his recent wins. Gerdler, other players are meeting the no alliance standard every set. Try that standard and see if you can win.

No one wants a return to the days of HoLaEcaust.
Good luck!

This from the guy who gets very conveniently put in DR every other set and claims to have gotten a land record on a set he did that. Funny. That is a huge asterisk for you on my and many others score cards. :)

I did not say JJ23 is not a cheater as you must have read, what I said was that his form of cheating is far less cumbersome for the rest of the players than what others do. I also did not say it is acceptable, just that there are worse forms of unacceptable behaviour. Just like shoplifting and murder both are bad and unacceptable, but one is a far greater offence. Criminal is still criminal and cheater is still cheater.

If murderers run rampant when a shoplifer is publicly discraced and executed and I suggest that the penal code is flawed because of this, does it make me a shoplifter? This is what you suggest.
Maybe I would suggest we cut the arms and legs off the shoplifter and poke out an eye from the murderers instead of letting them walk. :)
Maybe too lenient on the shoplifter but I guess I am a live and let live kinda guy! :)

-------

My main motive for likeing express is the no alliances part lets induvidual skill dictate the outcome more so than anywhere else.

Please enlighten me on how I cheated in express.

My story is I grab bots and sell techs(or military cuz I won with C/I too). I did spend a lot of time doing that some of these past resets. What is your story on me?

My NW record is simply a tyr techer -> demo techer that was well played and a bit lucky perhaps on a reset in which the tech prices were historically high and the food prices never jumped. I have tried to beat it since then and not even come close on resets when my grabbing was better. I still have the top 3 NWs of all times and I know that bothers you a bit. Haha.

But you dont need to be bothered by it, we all know these NWs were not possible before the bots. So I am one of the best with the bots and have not tried without them. I would have still been one of the best for sure, but different game environment creates other winners sometimes.

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 24th 2017, 3:06:12
See Original Post

jake

Apr 24th 2017, 1:53:35

you are a legend in your own mind there Gerdler. Now STFU.

major Game profile

Apr 24th 2017, 1:58:01

this is the best server by far.. good lick, Gerdler..

jake,................... say something that means something, or,...................... STFU

jake

Apr 24th 2017, 3:28:20

OK Major. I will say something that means something. Major not only is Gerdler a dipfluff but you are too.

clintonista Game profile

Apr 24th 2017, 4:20:15

Gerdler,

You said, "this sets another standard that is not met today."

ASTERISK

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2017, 4:48:36

Yes, people get away with far worse than what JJ23 did. The mods held people to a higher standard.

You can asterisk me all you want haha. It is a shame you can't read though.

bamforth Game profile

Apr 24th 2017, 4:55:59

Funny, I reported someone for language not long ago and got a reply that they had been warned, not deleted... which sucked, because they now knew I reported them and it just made the situation worse.