Verified:

deezyboy Game profile

Feb 21st 2017, 3:59:15

Gonna tech start rep cashed. Hit me up guys hope everybody has been ok.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 21st 2017, 5:37:12

Oh DZboy. Welcome back!
The EEVIL Empire

bannedagayn

Feb 21st 2017, 15:43:22

yep

randus711 Game profile

Feb 25th 2017, 1:33:29

welcome back

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 25th 2017, 19:27:45

I just unloaded most of my missiles... the game still has some fun to it. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 26th 2017, 11:23:18

wow.. did Ti Annichilisco step on your foot or anything? i guess i was lucky not to get ROR

MountainYeti Game profile

Feb 26th 2017, 12:43:31

Ti was simply the 1st top feeder. I got the same response a few sets ago. Serp is trying to make it known that he is a bad target even if you win the initial trade

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 26th 2017, 13:47:55

i thought serp simply has no desire to win since he won the round before.. nowadays he seems to be trying to find entertainment.. im still trying to get my 1st win, but i think that will never be possible ever since i don't multi hit active guys.. unless all the top guys went to war lol

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Feb 26th 2017, 14:47:57

Oops, I just finished all my spy ops for today. See who will be dropping land from the current 50.721 acres....

Feb 26th 2017, 14:50:20

Originally posted by MountainYeti:
Ti was simply the 1st top feeder. I got the same response a few sets ago. Serp is trying to make it known that he is a bad target even if you win the initial trade

I'll try to make it known I'm an even worse one to bully on.....

Feb 26th 2017, 14:52:36

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
i thought serp simply has no desire to win since he won the round before.. nowadays he seems to be trying to find entertainment.. im still trying to get my 1st win, but i think that will never be possible ever since i don't multi hit active guys.. unless all the top guys went to war lol

Commies weren't going to win this round with this military unit prices. And you won't win on primary unless the top 3 mafia disappears......

Feb 26th 2017, 16:21:16

Serp wouldn't have rored if he had a shot at the win but as Ti said commies weren't winning this set so he chose to war instead.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2017, 16:45:08

who are the top 3 mafia?

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 26th 2017, 23:19:06

I would still war, just to show everyone else that late land trading with me is always a bad idea if you're looking for a good finish.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't mad at all. Just having fun making my personal opinion felt. As you said, commies weren't going to win anyways so no biggie.

Let's have some fun brother.

The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 27th 2017, 0:57:37

probably not you again will be winning this round since serp give up the chase.. bee po is not a strong finisher as what i can recall..

drjg17 Game profile

Feb 27th 2017, 19:32:27

Once again...

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 28th 2017, 4:30:43

DeL, I hope you don't mind sharing that stockpile with me... I had to buy some oil. 😀
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 28th 2017, 12:19:21

no prob.. i cant win the round anyway lol.. but i think this 400mil is going to hurt my ally:(

deezyboy Game profile

Feb 28th 2017, 16:32:20

Hey serp, we had some fun you destroyed me though.

Randus hope all is well with you bro if either one of you have any open spots your my favorite two allies.

I think I'll cash start instead of tech actually, might play around on express this next set, start some stuff. How's the markets been? I noticed you guys talking about having less players, did they ever figure the bot countries out?

Thanks and you guys take care. Been a few crazy hard years, glad to see so many of you are still here.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 28th 2017, 17:59:47

You destroyed me in our first war. Lol

I remember being on holidays at a ball tournament. After some land exchanges you spanked me hard because I was totally not war preped. Lmao.

I didn't know you actually were a war monger yet. Good times.
The EEVIL Empire

deezyboy Game profile

Feb 28th 2017, 20:12:57

Haha, I hit you hard, I will give myself that.

Once you got yourself ready I do recall you chopping me down to size though.

Definitely fun times. Good luck bro.

deezyboy Game profile

Mar 1st 2017, 1:05:56

Originally posted by Ti annichilisco:
Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Commies weren't going to win this round with this military unit prices. And you won't win on primary unless the top 3 mafia disappears......

Yea who is the top three mafia? Sounds like some fun to be had to me. Is JJ still around? I honestly hate playing him, too good. and what happened to the Nigerian bro or wtfever he was? Crest? He was pretty good as well.

Seems like he always has been a bad target. If I recall correctly I learned this trying to run a top feeding techer back in '14 or '15 and he got me good for that one.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 1st 2017, 3:32:55

Top 3 mafia???

You don't mean me and my two D allies do you? Lol We were the top 3 countries until this land exchanges and war broke out. Not sure if they are allies, but I've allied both for probably the last year now. If they aren't allied they probably should upgrade to do so. Both my top 2 picks every round.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 1st 2017, 3:35:52

Looks like I got a 3rd guy wanting a visit from my 7m spies.

So awesome!
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2017, 17:02:53

warrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 1st 2017, 23:12:31

when i said i probably doesnt have a chance to win, that doesnt mean u can do anything u like on me >.<

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 2nd 2017, 0:20:56

Haha. Lol.

Shouldn't have followed TI with the late bad land trade. Ti and I have already busted each other up, now I gotta bring you in too. I'll hit each day, so might as well attack first.
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2017, 11:24:11

hes a mobster

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 4th 2017, 5:30:28

Guess you ain't taking the bait Del?

Booooring!!!!
The EEVIL Empire

Mar 10th 2017, 21:52:58

Top 3 mafia, the 3 allies who, aside from wars here and there, ended up top for most of the past year. The country names are there to read in the stats. I'm not sure who Mysidia was, you can include him/her as well if is a 4th player.

The reason why I call it mafia is because if you ally the other top two by mid game you give yourself an advantage comparing to the others, as
1. they don't get hit so you don't lose turrets/etc.
2. it further discourage other players from hitting you,
3. Increase the chances of every other player having allies that get hit

BTW, I wasn't complaining, I was stating a fact clear to a discerning eye

Toran Republic Game profile

Mar 10th 2017, 22:28:07

Top 3 mafia, the 3 allies who, aside from wars here and there, ended up top for most of the past year. The country names are there to read in the stats. I'm not sure who Mysidia was, you can include him/her as well if is a 4th player.

The reason why I call it mafia is because if you ally the other top two by mid game you give yourself an advantage comparing to the others, as

Mysidia was my old name.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 17:25:15

Yeah it is advantageous to ally as strong as you can. That's why usually t10ers try to ally each other. Toran and ironx have been great allies, that's why I've stuck with them even if another stronger player is out there. Loyalty is a key factor too.
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2017, 19:31:12

thats gangsta fluff dawg

Apr 24th 2017, 15:47:08

Originally posted by Toran Republic:

Mysidia was my old name.

Ok, so you're the 3rd of the mafia

Karim Game profile

Apr 24th 2017, 15:54:19

Interesting read.

Now i understand better what's happening between #7, #35 and #56.

Isn't team playing forbidden on Primary?

Is #3 the one that should win this round and #56 needs to be stopped?

Bah, fortunately i came back only to play last 2 MD resets, and i'll disappear again when 1a will be over.

Edited By: Karim on Apr 24th 2017, 15:56:34
See Original Post
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Marshal Game profile

Apr 24th 2017, 19:29:58

any kind of co-ordination is forbidden on soloservers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 2:44:30

Yes it is not cool to coordinate. Actually I turned down an offer of some dude to coordinate against some lafers earlier in the set. Not sure why they asked me though. I've made it clear for ages that I don't play that game.

I've actually been playing like a fluff all year just to pick fights and have fun though. People have played like that on me for years, now it's my turn. I honestly don't care who wins. Actually I was going to pick on ti again, but imma leave him alone. He could use a chance at a win. Sorry bout our exchange earlier, didn't really think about it before hitting you. Hope you get the W. I got more fun stuff to do.
The EEVIL Empire

ingle Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 3:25:25

Originally posted by Serpentor:

I've actually been playing like a fluff all year just to pick fights and have fun though. People have played like that on me for years, now it's my turn. I honestly don't care who wins.

welcome to the club!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 7:02:29

Delphi needs a win too. Not this set though.
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 11:36:20

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Delphi needs a win too. Not this set though.

nah, i will never ever have a chance of winning with my 1 hit per person policy.. unless everyone went to war lol.. i can only aim for consistent top 5 every round haha

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2017, 15:14:08

Serp you know you could have gone for someone else than me and let IronX fight me alone... Instead you bomb my airbases 20 times right after I hit IronX. :)

You guys are shouting at the top of your lungs that you play as a team on a solo server. I am just glad that it is me you are hitting this reset and not someone else.

This set is turning out to be a lot more fun than I expected, haha! :)

PS, I can help you both with the math on them LGs since you seem to not understand breaks or returns, serp and ironx respectively! Then you dont need to be so mad that a guy retals you for more, haha!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 15:34:54

I told ironx not to take your bait. You want him to join my fight to look like team play. I get it. Not gonna happen. Nice try bud.

As for breaks...I just set what I had on hand to break gdi on you and get your participation. Last thing I want is more acres to ruin my spy attacks on your airbases. Lol
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 15:37:12

And yes it is more fun, as you say... so don't take it personal, it's just good old fun war. I never hold a grudge, I just want to play. Good luck, give me a fluff kicking please.

Edited By: Serpentor on Apr 25th 2017, 16:12:43
See Original Post
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2017, 17:12:57

The collusion was already obvious to anyone who looked at the news. :)

The fact that you always hit players running for the top spots to let your SoF buddies win has been apparent to most as well. This bothers me far worse than that you did it to me once.

So then ironx attacked me knowing that you would take me out. Or ironx hit me to help you get my defences down? Or you took me out when ironx lost on the exchange?

Either way it is team play. You can only win with team play on a solo server though. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Apr 25th 2017, 17:30:09

Gerdler is complaining about team play yet his allies have done the exact same

Karim Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 18:27:27

Gerdler is complaining about team play yet his allies have done the exact same

I am one of his def allies and i dare you to support your statement with datas.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 25th 2017, 20:09:25

Not you Karim. His other buddy.

I'm sure ironx won't mind fighting your friend anyways Gerd, since I've already asked him to stay out of our fight. Lol. Still don't know why you wasted the resources on him though. ???
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2017, 20:34:40

lots of alternative facts making an appearance in this thread.

multiple allies of 56 have hit me and both hit me prior to any aggression against them and it definitely was not for their own benefit

the country that hit me approximately 4 hours after the RoR exchange is literally a suicider country...dict techer...serves one purpose...to stock and suicide...reminds me a lot of some other idiot that recently stopped playing.

Gerdler: I guess its just a co-incidence that the only top feeding suicider this set is also your ally? the guy hit everyone else in the top 10 but not you because you were just lucky enough to randomly have him as an ally? me thinks you protest about this co-ordination thing just a little too much.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2017, 20:38:13

This is like a game of chess and I am Kasparov, you are a toddler who can't reach over the table to see the board. :)

But yeah I am done with IronX and will focus on you now. Gonna be very exiting. Escpecially since I didn't even spy you all set. I'm pretty sure you are an indy since I captured ICs when I hit you. They are very nice indeed to get me some spies. Maybe you could help me with which ops are useful or should I just try one out?

Otherwise I'd have to learn on the job and I might make a mistake.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2017, 21:07:41

Gerdler you are an idiot

You are no master of anything

You are just another nobody

And I ruined your set so you had a tantrum

I am an idiot for not launching my missiles at you this morning when I had the chance but even then I will get over it

Instead you are the one blatantly participating in a double team against me with your own ally (well maybe ex ally now I heard you guys are having issues)

Serp I think you got a real special friend here to play with