Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 19:03:50

We couldn't have our 5-year reunion reset, mostly due to that whole Earth:2025 shutting down thing, and we kinda wanted to wait until everything got settled down here, so we figured we'd go ahead and have it next reset. The Dec 2010-Jan 2011 reset will be the most glorious party ever held in the history of existence.

As absolutely none of you whatsoever know or remember or care, the last reunion reset we had was in the Oct-Nov 2006 reset, where some of Evolution leadership was booted/banned for running multis and being less-than-professional in general, and when Evolution's largest civil war ever took place, in which the democratic Council was overthrown by Dictator-for-Life Yank in a bid to rule over the Evolution alliance forever (and he STILL rules today!!!). So who knows what may come out of this next reunion reset?

All old/former Evolution/RED/Short Fuse/un4given/Unknown/CCSGN/CCS/SGN members are welcome and encouraged to attend in the next reset, in which the purest and most glorious form of netting will (hopefully) take place on the Alliance server.

If you or anyone you know is either

a. Bored with real life
b. Bored with your/their current alliance
c. Bored with not putting up any memorable stats

and has had:

1. Member or greater access in Evolution
2. Trouble keeping a country alive in your/their current alliance
3. Trouble with the wife/girlfriend

then you are the perfect candidate for taking part in Earth's most hilarious episode of spamming the boards, flaming the leadership, hooking up with old friends (and enemies), sharing ghost stories of countries long forgotten, and netting!

*crickets*

*tumbleweed*

So, you have just over half of this reset left to apply to Evolution. Or, if you already have an account with us, apply anyways, and we'll be sure to give you access to your old account! If I remember correctly, you can apply by clicking on the link in my signature.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 20:21:04

*plans to FS Evo at Dec 24th* :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Makinso Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 20:28:54

hhmmmm

Evo reunion.... War I say!

highrock Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 21:05:33

"All old/former Evolution/RED/Short Fuse/un4given/Unknown/CCSGN/CCS/SGN members are welcome and encouraged to attend in the next reset, in which the purest and most glorious form of netting will (hopefully) take place on the Alliance server."

haha totally asking to get FS'ed...
formerly Viola MD

CGiboney Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 21:30:12

FS yo FACE!

Unholy Monks

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 22:05:28

Wait! Yank's a Despot?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 26th 2010, 23:51:42

the democratic council was corrupt and evil, and supported IX. Yank is benevolent, charming, witty! and supports nothing but evolution!!

Huzzah!

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 0:17:46

Actually, if I remember correctly, the old Council couldn't get anything done because they never could come to a quick decision whenever one needed to be made. And, having 2 ppl in leadership admitting to running multis and getting booted didn't help. President Yank got tired of being questioned by the Council on every possible decision, so he gathered support for the takeover, had a few of the oppositions' countries killed, and by the end of the set, President Yank was then Dictator-for-Life Yank. The Council was deposed, and there have been no elections ever since.

Incidentally, that was the same reset I became Evolution's official Historian and Propaganda Minister.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Dragonlance Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 1:01:52

you are good at propoganda.

Evidenced by your long posts:p

Shinigami Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 6:07:05

I told Yanky-doodle to ax the council and take the DFL title for good on my way out the door. Took him a few years and a whole merger latter to agree.

yank Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 7:31:27

Slow learner........ :-/

Thomas Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 8:29:55

Evo should war for their reunion set. Nobody would see it coming!

SMz Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 12:45:59

un4given for life !!

lol i left Evo the set before the mess started , as ppl were not listening to me anymore ~_~ are there any ppl from un4 left in Evo? if you can name 5 then i have no choice to answer this call ;p

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2010, 18:20:05

Yes there is un4's, though I'll let foo tell you their names heh... my brain has muddled who was from un4 and who has joined since....

Incidentally, I left Evo during the same falling out that SMz did, and went to tehClub / monks where i ended up on the receiving end of that multi incident =/ and then came back just in time to see it get cleaned up & resolved ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 19:25:43

during my days as FA so far there hasn't been much leadership-meetings and if has, those haven't lasted long, and if other leaders (vp to prez) has been needed then question has been posted to leaders board and if no response after 24hrs then go with option 1.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 27th 2010, 19:46:31

Can I DL my Division again!?!?! :P

Marshal Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 20:37:07

Denied. :P

SMz Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 23:51:58

will Nitro play qz ?

get tmac to play and it will be like old days :)

SMz Game profile

Oct 27th 2010, 23:52:58

oh and btw , you and me left to the theclub together qz :) and it was my idea also! u knew i don't make bad decsions hehe ~_~

Ozzite Game profile

Oct 28th 2010, 2:28:03

I'm pretty sure I went from Evo -> TehClub at roughly the same time...might have had some more fun on the way out tho....... =]
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

dagga Game profile

Oct 28th 2010, 2:33:20

5 years of mediocrity only gives you 2.5 years of credits. :)
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 28th 2010, 2:50:49

Originally posted by dagga:
10 years of stupidity only gives you 2.5 years of laughter at your expense. :)

Dagga, when talking about your own experiences, you should really try using the correct words. I fixed your post to reflect thus.

SMz Game profile

Oct 28th 2010, 14:24:37

pfft dagga you like trolling in theards ah ?

Evo? madicore? it was created out of the best non-lafers netters in this game ~_~

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 28th 2010, 19:08:46

Yea TehClub & Monks were fun enough, though i was kindof inactive through that time;

As for Nitro & tmac... they both did that magic disappearing act where they're active one set and just COMPLETELY disappear the next, and all attempts to contact have failed...

I'm sure Nitro will come back eventually though; i'll have to just send a few emails which he may eventually get...

gotta keep better contact info for these people...
Finally did the signature thing.