Verified:

amy winehouse

Nov 20th 2016, 23:10:30

the ride will be over and i will miss you, but alas his permanent ban will have run its course and much like a parolee he will be welcomed back into society.

when this happens, it pains you all to hear and even more for me to say, but i will no longer be able to assume the legend that is braden. i must thank him for the opportunity to run the greatest ever team server alliance, it has truly been an honour. I must also thank archaic for keeping the tightly guarded secret that i was in fact and now remain not to be braden. also due respect to mrford who was unwillingly complicit the entire time- we couldn't have done it without, bud. yoemans work. seriously.
marshal, as always, we have to thank for the comic relief. without you, untold scores of us would've blown our brains out years ago. the few that have are far outweighed by those of us who haven't- we forever owe a thanks, whether you understand i'm insulting you or not. but don't worry, marshal, in a few short days braden will be back and he will happily resume the public service that is exposing you as useless. so much to the point that you earned your own entire paragraph.

once braden returns, who wants to bet on the return of tella from his "i wasn;t banned with braden" retirement? HA HA /alf laugh

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 0:16:28

*lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up* *lock braden up*
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

archaic Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 16:03:32

It will be nice knowing which alt to PM about bizness stuff. Plus, I'm getting a little old to be a spokesmodel.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 16:10:29

I thought you wernt braden?

How does one find the truth in this sea of lies?!!?!?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Nov 21st 2016, 20:21:18

he has multiple personalities mental disorder.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 23rd 2016, 17:33:21

I will miss amy, however I will be glad to have my homie braden back as well.

amy winehouse

Nov 23rd 2016, 20:32:13

we're not sure he'll be back. he sent [not me] an icq message suggesting that he does very much enjoy his time away. but i myself have already said my goodbyes, so now it would just be awkward for me to stay, so we're thinking archaic will just slip into the role of degenerate drunk and carry on as third generation leadership. he can be the thomas jefferson to my john adams, and that'll make like ingle the james madison of weedylar (ingle does enjoy the concept of free labour)

Marshal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2016, 20:42:52

*waits victor to surface*

amy winehouse

Nov 23rd 2016, 21:26:40

how did you know who [not me] was?

lucky guess?

mrford Game profile

Nov 23rd 2016, 21:55:01

I gave you your current nick, if you were sober enough to remember.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 23rd 2016, 22:59:07
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2016, 21:56:09

that'd be the day.